ARSHI FF: FASHION PART : 46

ARSHI FF: FASHION
PART : 46
Days started passing by, it's already been 3 months since Khushi has left Arnav .. Arnav had flied back to Delhi without Khushi ...
3 months were not easy for Arnav at all . He have engrossed himself totally in office while aloofing himself from the house ...
Things do have changed drastically in Shantivan .... The family members could see the house which was getting back the colors slowly after the arrival of Khushi is again drowning in gloominess but then Devyani Devi knows it's her grandson who is responsible for everything.

Anjali sighed walking inside Nani's room
Anjali: Nani Bhai have again returned past midnight last night ..( She sighed sitting beside Nani who was chanting the holy book .. She finished her chant and looked at her granddaughter who continues) Why cannot we go and meet Khushi and brings her back .... It's so unbearable to see his pain
Nani: Pain ? You are seeing your brother's pain what about the pain that innocent soul had gone through loving your brother .. Anjali Bitiya .... Have you ever forgive Shyam ? No right ? Then how can you expect Khushi to forgive Arnav ... And I am not going to push her to accept my grandson and continue the marriage which seems have no value ..
Anjali: Marriage is not a thing to play Nani .. It cannot be broken like that .  Tell me which couples doesn't face issue in their marital life but then who breaks their marriage ..I know what ever happened was wrong....but Bhai is regretting cannot you all see ...
" some injuries are beyond repair Anjie"
Anjali turned to see Aman walking inside the room as he joined his palm and smiling to Nani
Nani: Arrey Aman Bitwa aap ? ( Hey Aman you are there?) 
Anjali just smiled at Aman ..who smiled back and replied
Aman: I was passing by, thought to meet you ..Though ASR has always considered me nothing but an Enemy but I never thought the same ...
Anjali: But I heard .. Things are changing between you both ...
Aman just chuckled before he replied
Aman : Anjali Nani is right ... We cannot impose our decision to others... Until they wants it .. I have seen Khushi very closely ..and your brother have hurted her so badly that now nothing matters for Khushi anymore . The girl might be a model by profession but that girl holds virtue .....and your brother have hurted her virtue .. he has not played with her virtue .. he had played with her trust .. The trust which I had seen in Khushi's eyes for your brother ...
Nani : And Anjali Bitiya when the pains reach beyond tolerance it makes the person stern ... A Pain and Rage of Vegnnace has snatched your brother innocence .. and your brother's ego has crushed away khushi's innocence ..
Anjali: You will let their marriage break away then ? What about the one who is coming ?? ( she sighed)
Aman : Let them decide what they want ... Don't be stupid Anjali and to be very frank I myself cannot forgive ASR for what he have done .....

********************
Anjali: Aman ? What kind of friend are you ? ( She called him as he was about to leave the premises)
Aman : Friend ? What do you want me to do Anjali ...Listen whatever is happening today if anyone is responsible then it is your brother ..
Anjali: Can't you see my brother pain? Everyone can feel the love in his eyes for Khushi ... and Khushi listens to you right ? Then why cannot you make her understand right
Aman: There is nothing to make her understand . She has stand for her right ... And there is nothing wrong into it..
Anjali: Right and Wrong ? Who are you to decide that ... sorry  to say I think you never want my brother to be happy .. or. is there something brewing up between you and Khushi ..As much I have heard you both have grown closer to each other ..
Aman : Anjali Mind your Language I am warning you ...( he shouts making her stumble back ) just because you are spineless creature doesn't make you thinks everyone is same .. Get the simple thing in your Mind .. what ever your brother is facing today it's because of his deeds...

He left away, as Anjali just keep on staring at his disappearing back .. Yes He might be right .. She failed to prove herself .. She failed terribly ...
Wish she could have know to stand for herself ....

*************
Garima sighed as she find Sashi reading the news paper while Khushi has not returned from her school
she has not returned from her kindergarten school yet which she has joined recently .
Garima : Why are you not talking with Khushi ?
Sashi just keep the newspaper aside  as he looked at his wife
Sashi: What you want me to talk about Garima .. Listen Garima I have already told you whatever happened ..We cannot change it ..but I cannot leave my daughter suffer? She has suffered already
Garima : But what about her future ? People are talking about her in the society ..do you know that ? ..i still don't understand why she came leaving Arnav Singh Raizada when she goes beyond everything to be with him
Sashi: (stood up) Enough Garima .. We are no one to question on our daughter ... And yes ..You should also be aware that whatever is happening today somewhere are  also responsible ... And there are many like Arnav Singh Raizada roaming around there who are take the advantage of situations .....
Garima : But then think about the baby that is coming ? It also needs the love of both of it's parents. we cannot let the baby being deprived of it's parents love ..
Sashi: Garima .. It's better to walk out from the marriage rather than holding the strings of already ruined marriage .. I never stop Khushi when he hold Arnav's hand nor I had stopped her from distancing herself from her husband ..again I will not stop her either if she wants to go back to her husband again .  it's their call ...
Garima : Sometimes it is very necessary for the parents to intervene in their kid's matter
Sashi : Enough !! i have full faith on her .  listen Garima ..I might be angry on her for a while but then I have not taken my hnads away off her ...
Garima : All I can just pray to Devi Mayiaa.. you cannot understand the worried of a mother
**********
Khushi just patted her baby bump as she walked out of her kinder garten school .. Things started falling places..
Life seems to be simple for her nowdays ..  She smiled as she just replied at the message which she received in her what app just now..
She knew that things do changes in Lucknow for her ... She was not the old Khushi who was being loved by everyone .... But Now people do talk behind her back ..but there is a peace  here which was not there back in Mumbai .....
Life is simple here even apart from the hardles that she is facing every day making  her guilty everytime she passes down the lanes of Lucknow ..

If falling in love with Arnav Singh Raizada was her fault .. then she accept it .. If trusting Arnav Singh Raizada was her mistake she accept it .. If devoting her everything to the person she loves makes her Characterless then let it be .. She doesn't want to think about her past anymore ..She have shed tears for that man who doesn't even value her ... Who have give nothing but pain.

But apparently she doesn't want to think of it anymore .. to be very precise All of those wounds doesn't matter to her anymore . And she doesn't even give that importance to Arnav Singh Raizada in her heart anymore ..

Arnav Singh Raizada was nothing but a bitter sweet memory ..and when she said she have forgiven him .. she really means it because Arnav Singh Raizada is doesn't hold any priority in her life anymore...
She patted her baby bump once again as she checks her phone and was about to walk ahead as she stumbled on her feet but before she could fell down She could feel two pair of arms securing her from the either side fixing her up...
Her eyes opened wide as  she said gasping
Khushi: Aap Dono ? ( you two ?)
Arnav just looked at aman before concentrating on Khushi
Arnav : You should be more careful .. You are in your advance stage now ... ( Khushi raised her eyebrow before thanking arnav as she concerntrate on Aman )
Khushi : You never told me that you are coming here ...what makes you both fly down all the time over here ..
Aman : how can we stay peacefully in Delhi when both of our Happiness is in Lucknow .. and Arnav is right here you should be more careful ..
Khushi (pouts): Don't worry .. I am perfectly fine Aman...  And you tell me what about my jalebi ?
Aman sighed as he patted her cheeks
Aman : You are getting greedy day by day .. 
Arnav : Khushi you should ( He was left unfinished as khushi snatched the packet away from his hand and said )
Khushi: It is for me isn't it ?.. You shouldn't have worried .. Thank you so much ( She have already taken a bite of jalebi )
Aman just glance at Arnav as Khushi hold Aman hand dragging him away with her chattering for nothing with him while Arnav stood behind as he clenched his fist closing his eyes tight ...
He is now leaving behind .. He knows He means nothing to Khushi anymore  but yet then He flies down here every week  in a hope that might be he will woo back his wife ..
But you can able to won someone who is angry on you not the one who doesn't hold anything for you ... neither any grudges nor any blooming feelings ..
He knew that He is nothing to her anymore apart from a known face to her ...
He sighed!!! But He will try.

To be contd