Part 14

FF : FASHION 
PART 14
Khushi just smiled as she walks inside Arnav’s cabin carrying a bunch of white Lilies in her hand .. Khushi : You seems quite occupied ... ? busy ? 
Arnav just raised up his head from the laptop screen ,as his eyes hooded at Khushi and the flowers she is holding in her hand .. 
Arnav : What these lilies are for ? ( he said with a frown ) 
Khushi : I find the flower shop on the way to office so could not stop the urge of buying these Lilies .. 
Arnav : Is it ? I thought someone gifts you ? 
Khushi : Gift ? who will gift me ? ( she said chuckling a bit before she just walks ahead to keep the flowers in the vase situated at the corner of the room ) and who will dare to gift Arnav singh Raizada’s girlfriend.. ( Arnav rose up from his chair while a smirk spread across his lips ) 
Arnav : don’t you thinking Miss Gupta .. You are speaking too much than Necessary .. Well you are late today .. 
Khushi just smiles brushing her hands on his shirt 
Khushi : I am on my usual time .. You are early today .. Seems You were missing my presence a lot today ? haan ? ( she said with a mischivious smile .. as Arnav yanked her closer by her waist as his intense gaze makes her feel goosebumps on her skin ) ar..nav ... ( she stuttered a bit .. as she felt him leaning towards her lips .. But before He could proceeds further his intercom rang .. as he instantly moves away from Khushi picking up the Phone ) 
Arnav : Good Morning , AR ... ( He said with the highly professional tone as Khushi shook her head waiting for him to finish the call ) 
Khushi : well , See you later then .. 
Arnav nodded as he stopped Khushi who was about to walks out of the cabin ... 
Arnav : Khushi ..( she turned frowning ) Once you finished your shoots .. let me know .. I want to meet you with someone. 
Khushi; ji ..
*****************************************************
Khushi sighed as she keeps the magazine on the table as she was waiting for the next shot to be ready , her eyes automatically travelled towards Arnav singh Raizada who just walks out of the Conference room .. he has been to office before she could even get get up from her sleep jhust leaving a note behind .. 
In all these years , she has hardly seen arnav taking any leaves or compromising with his Works ... The Thing which she adores the most in him , is is dedication toward his Work .. She have seen him becoming more successful all these years ... 
God knows what this man has done to her , that desapite of every dam thing she find herself stick with him ? Why ? may be this called love .. 
May be people says right !! Love makes one blind ... Love makes one looses her Mind ... Loves makes you a fool ... 
Why does she loves this man so much .. So much that she herself forgets her own origin ? 
He is ruthless ... Agree ..But still She have find some softness in that heartless Man .. 
He is Selfish ... !! Agree But she have seen him caring for the little orphan giving him his surname ... 
He is Heartless .. Agree .. But she has felt that heart beat raising up whenever they get close .. 
HE is a jerk ..But she have seen him in his worst state whenever He gets night mare ... 
Seems , He is holding back !! 
HE has Flaws but everyone do have ... He has Anger issues .. But HE is Not a Jerk .. It’s that there something which is holding him up and she know that ... 
Wish !! He would have shared the pain with her which she has often notice in his chocolate orbs .. Wish ... She could able to heal him up . 
Her chain of thoughts breaks off as She heard stella calling for her .. 
Stella : Katy ASR is calling you in his cabin 
********************************************** 
Khushi walks inside the cabin hearing a sharp Come in from him , She could easily find some Coldness in his tone ... what’s wrong with him ..
Her eyes met with arnav as she stares at him for few seconds before She notice someone else’s presence in the cabin .. 
She looked at the Man who was looking at her at not so comforting gaze ..She flinch a bit before she looked at Arnav 
Khushi : ASR ... you called me ? 
Arnav just nod as he gestures her to take a sit ..
Arnav : remember I was talking about someone I want you to meet .. He is Mr Rishab Khurana ... One of our important Investor of the upcoming fashion show .. and Mr Khurana ... This is Khushi Gupta . she is one who is leading the show .. 
Rishab Khuranna’s mouth twitched in a thin line as He scanned his eyes at Khushi ... before He Extended his hand forward while Khushi just smile uneasily .. before she accepts his handshake .. But she don’t know why .. she could feel some uneasiness around this Man .. she looked up at arnav who seems to be As his composed self ..
Rishab : beautiful .. ( Khushi frowns as Rishab withdraws his hand away ) I should say ASR .. you have great sense of humour in Fashion ... Hope you can please us Miss Gupta with your Talents .... 
Arnav : Khushi .. you can leave now .. ( He said as khushi nodded and walks away .. while Rishab Khuranna keeps on staring at retiring back ) 
Rishab : Well .. She is really something .. ( he said licking his lips dirtily ) I don’t understand How do you manage to keep your hands off this sexy Chick ..( Arnav just clenched his jaws as his eyes instantly raised up at him raging fire ... ) Or Have you already 
Arnav just glared at him with his eyes filling up with intense anger but He maintain his calmness as ever
********************************************* 
Khushi snuggled close to arnav who was busy kissing her neck .. 
Khushi : Arnav .. What is it with Mr rishab khuranna ? ( Arnav stopped kissing her neck and looked at her) 
Arnav : what ? Is anything wrong ? 
Khushi : I don’t know but I don’t feel comfortable around that man .. I don’t ... It’s ..There is something wrong with that man ... 
Arnav : You are overthinking .. 
Khushi: may be ... But my guts can never be wrong .. He ..is not right .. The way he looks at me is not right .. I ..I ...
Arnav : We have nothing to do with him being Right and wrong ..it’s just the business which matters for me the most ... He is giving AR the Business that’s what matter ..I said you earlier too ..You are in such a field where there is no place for insecurities .. Give a Break to your thoughts .. 
***************************************

Arnav just gulped down the alcahoil as he placed the glass down the table .. Seems sleep is not anywhere close to him .. tonight ... 
He has convinced khushi , that there is nothing to be Insecure ... But was it really her insecurity ... Why He is thinking so much about the fact ... Such things are part of business .. this is nothing unncommon ... Every model have to go through such phases ... 
But Khushi ? Is she like any other model ? He tried to shrugs away her thought .. why is he giving much importance to such things .. She is just another passing clouds .. 
Is she Arnav Singh Raizada ? if it is so ? then why are you stuck to her all these years .. why you cannot think anyone else beyond her ... 
Why everytime you came running behind her ? why you feel the urge of smacking that good for nothing Khurana’s face when He badmouthed Khushi ? 
Why you are still with her ? why despite of everything Khushi is a part of your life .. 
YOU Accept it or Not .. You have becomes addicted to her ... 
His Conciousness shouts at him , but He soon shrugged his thoughts away .. He knows the language of Money .. Money can buy anything or everything ... But you would be a fool if you let go off Money coming under the influence of Emotions ... Emotions does not work with Arnav Singh Raizada .. not any more ... 
There was a time when Arnav Singh raizada would have some humanity in him but Now he is just a Beast who knows the terms of POWER and MONEY ... That’s LIFE has taught him .. 
Life had played his cruel game forcing a Tweleve years old boy to grows up overnight.. 
He does not become Rich just like that .. it ‘s cost him ... cost him his innocence ..his childhood ... 
Onething which he understands years back there is nothing except the language of money that worlds understand .. You would have everyone ... besides you if you have money otherwise you have to die all alone .. 
He closed his eyes tight before opening his eyes feeling a palm on his shoulder ..
Khushi : you are again drinking ? Arnav .. how many times I Have asked you not drink ..but you never listen 
Arnav ; Don’t Start it all over again 
To be contd