Part 21

FF : FASHION
PART 21
  Khushi : NO .. !!  Didn’t you heard me out !!  NO  ..... A  No  means a  No  ..    (  khushi  could hardly  complete before  she felt  a tight grip  on her wrist as she felt Arnav dragging her out of  the flat  ...  while  Khushi keeps  on  screaming  and  was looking at  Hary with  a  gaze  ..But  Hary  sighed!!  This  would  be  her  step  !!   and  he  won’t interrupt !!  She need  to  decide  .... and she  have  to  fight  !! )

************************************************************************************
Khushi  just  gasp  as arnav left  her  with a spun once they reached in their apartment .. blanacing herself she looked at  arnav with  wide  eyes  before  she turned her face away 
Arnav  :  What’s wrong with  you  ?  why  are you behaving so  cold with  me  ? 
Khushi  :  Can  you  please  decide ...  How should  I behave  then  ?  it’s always  you  who  have decided everything isn’t  it  ?  whether  it  is  your business or  my career  or Our  life ..  It’s  you  always who  give  the  final  verdict...
Arnav  just close  the gap  between  them  as  he  pulled  her by  her arms  looking  straight  into  her  eyes 
Arnav  :  Don’t  create  Riddles  ...  Better  speak  to  the  point  ...  You  are  been  with  that  Hary  all  the  night  ?
Khushi  :  Is it  bothering you   that  I  was  with  Hary  last night  but  what  clarification  you  want  to  give  about  the  stunt  you  pulled  out  ..  ?    Why  did  you  do such shameful thing with me  Arnav  ..  Just  for  once  you  have  not  thought  about   US  before  sending  me  there  in  that  room with  Rishab  Khurana  ..  You  make  me  a  shit  today  Arnav  ..  The  whole world is criticizing  me  ......  You  make  my  life worst  than  a Nightmare ..  just  for some mere bucks  ..  You  knew  it  that  I was  not comfortable  with  that  Khuranna  ..  you  knew  his intentions  since  the beginning  .. still  you  fooled  me  .. You keep  on  fooling  me assuring  that  you  won’t let anything wrong happen  to me  ? and  you  yourself ruined  it  ? Kyu  ?   (  She said clutching  her  shirt collar  )
Arnav :  Did  anything  happen  to  you  ?  Did  He  fuck  you  ? No  right  ? Then  why  are  you  making  so  much  of drama  ...  Enough  Now  ..  I  should  not  hear  this topic  coming  out  again from  your  mouth  ..  ( Khushi closed her  eyes   before  opening  her  eyes and  looked  at  him  ..  )
Khushi  :  How  ?  ( she whispered )  you make Me  goes  on  LIVE in  national  television  ...  and  you  are behaving as  nothing  happened  .. 
  Arnav  ;  stop  fussing Khushi  ...     Seriously  .. You  still remains a  middleclass  ... It  was  just  a Business tactics  that  I  played against  him  and  I  used you as  a  Bait  ?  Why  are  you making  so  much  of  fuss  ?  You  are  a   Model  Khushi  and  this  type  of behavior doesn’t match  you  ..  Now  wipe off your  tears  ...   and  get change  ...
Khushi  just  glance at  Arnav who behave as if  nothing  happens  ..  her  eyes filled with  disgust before she  raised  her  hand slapping  him  on  his cheeks  making  him  looked  at her  .. 
Arnav  :  KHUSHI  .. 
  Khushi  :  Hai  hum  middle  class  ...  (  yes  I am  middle  class  )  Is  it  the  first time  you are knowing  about my  class  ?    I Despite of  hating  middle  class  you  still  need  this  middle  class  girl  to  warm  your  bed  isn’t  it  ?   What  you  have  thought  that  whatever  you will make  me  understand  and  I  will  accept  it  like  every other time  ..  I  don’t  know  what and  how  you  do  business  that  is not my  look  out  ..  But  have  you  ever  thought  about  the  girl  whom you are using  as  a bait   ?  I  am  your  wife  Arnav  ..  and   which  husband  sent  their wife  to  pleasure other men  ?  tell  Me  ?
  Arnav  clenched  his  fist  in  anger  as  he  looked  at   Khushi who  just  sighed at  him  ...
Khushi  :  My  father  No  money  in  the  world can  buy  you a  self respect  ... 
  Arnav  :  And  you  think  you  have  one  into  yourself  ? The  girl  who  get laid down before marriage  What  does  your  society  name  them  Charitraheen right  ?  (  character less  ) 
  Khushi gasp hearing  him accusing  her  ?  What  does  she  did except  Loving  this  Man  ... 
Tears dried  in  her  eyes  !!  may  be  reality check was all  she  needed  !!  This  is  bound to happen  if  you trust someone so blindly  .. 
  Khushi  :  I want  to  be  alone  ..  Please  ..(  She  said  walking  inside the bedroom  closing  the door  behind ..  )
**********************************************
Arnav  groaned  as  Khushi  finally  opened  the  room door after 2  hours .. 
  Arnav  :  What  took  you  so long  to  open  the  door  ?  Can’t  you  hear  me  calling out  to  you  !!  I  am  talking  to  you  dammit  (  He shouts holding  her  arms  turning her around  him ,  as Khushi  just freed herself from  his  grip  before walking toward  the  bed to  left  her  packing )  where are  you  going  ?  And  this  luggage  ?  Khushi  speak  to  me  dammit  ?  (  He said kicking away  the  trolly bag  off the  bed  before  making her grasp  )
  Khushi  :  I think  ..  my  need  for  this  city  is  over  !!  let  me  go  back  to  India  ..   please  I  beg  you  ..I  beg  you  ..  please  I  want  to  meet  my  parents  ..  (  She  cried in  a whispering  tone ....as  her  body  was still shivering  in  fear  .... making arnav groaned  as  he  let out  a sigh punching  his  fist  in  the  near  by  wall  )
***********************************************
Two  weeks  later 
  Lucknow 
Garima  :  Khushi ...   ( she  walks  inside  her  daughter’s  room  only  to  find  her laying down  hugging  her  pillow  ..   She  let  out a  sigh  !!  This  is  what  she  has been  noticing  her  ever smiling  daughter being  drown  in  the  pond  of  sorrow  and gloominess  ..  )
  Belonging from a  middle  class family  it  is  not  easy  to  let go off  the  society  taunts  ..  With  Khushi’s  video  being telecasted  in  the  National  TV ,  The  family  have  to  face  lot  of insults  and  people  didn’t  even step behind  pointing towards  their  brought  up 
  Initially,  She  felt immense  anger  towards  her  daughter  who  brought  so  much  shame  and  disgrace  to  their  family  ..  But  then  isn’t  she  the  same  daughter  who can  go beyond  her  limits  to  keep  them  happy  ..
But  sometime  fate  plays  nastier  than anyone  of  us can imagine ..and she  knows one- thing her daughter was just  a victim  for  the  tragedy happened  with  her  .. 
  And  A letter of apology  was been issued  to  her from the HR  department  for the issue  of  compliance  she  have  faced  .. 
  The  Media  have  make  the  news  lot  of  tolls  for  some  good number  of  days  ..  They  even  goes  to  an extent  connecting  her  with lot  of  names  and  splitting  on her character !! 
  Life  of  glamour  is  not  all Gorgeous  and  full of  glamour like  it  looks  from  outside  .. 
Garima letting  out  a sigh  she  walks  toward  her  daughter and placed a comforting  palm  on her shoulder  making Khushi   looks  at  her mother wiping  out  her  tears  instantly  .. 
  Garima:  Khushi  !!  There  is  someone  to  meet  you..
    Khushi  closed  her  eyes  letting  out a  sigh !!  Why  cannot  everyone  let  her  leave  alone  !!  Two  weeks  ..  It’s  been  Two week  she  is  here  in  lucknow  but  did  he  ever  try  to  contact  her  or  tried  to know  how  is  she  ?  All  she  have received  a letter of apology from the  HR  Department  for  the  incontinence  she have  to  face  during  the  working  hours  ..  They  have  lodged  an  issue  of  compliance against  the particular  person ..  What an  Irony  !! First  the  CEO  himself  pushed  her in  such  situation  then  later  asked  the  HR  department  to  apologize  to keep  his company name  clear  from  the  maze  .. 
Khushi  : I  don’t  want  to meet anyone  ..  everyday  someone  or  other  would  turned  up  to  show  me  their  sympathy  ..I  don’t  need  their  sympathy  ..  Please  ...  Let  me  live  alone  ... 
“  Katy “ 
  As  soon  as  the  voice  hit  her  ears  she  looked  up  only  to  find   Arnav  Singh  Raizada  standing  there  with his  Friday  Man  Aman  Mathur   all dressed  in  a  three  piece  suit  ....  
  Khushi  instantly  sat up  on  the  bed  wiping  out  her  tears  ...  as  her  eyes meet  the chocolate brown  orbs  before  she  turned  her  face  away .. 
Arnav  :    khushi  can  you  spare  few  minutes to  us  ...
Khushi  just  glance  at  garima  before she  nodded  her  head  as  she  walks  out of the room  toward  the  living room .