PART 22

FF :  FASHION 
PART 22
Khushi : Arnav  Singh  Raizada  there are  people  who  give chances  to talent  genuinely unlike  people like  you  who knows  the  term of  DEAL  ..  You cannot win  ruining  me  ..I  Challenge  you  MR  Raizada  you will be  paying  off  for  all the wrongs  you  did to  me  and  the  day  you  will  realize  your  mistake  that  day  would be too late  for you  to recover  anything .. 
Arnav raised  his eyebrows as  he crossed his arms  across  his  chest  smirking  at  her  ..
  Arnav : Confidence  ?  Let’s  see  how  long  your  confidence  stays .. Challenge  accepted 
*************************************************************************************
Khushi  closes  her  eyes  as  she  slid down against  her room door  once  she  closed  it  from inside  ..    The  Moments  she  have  spent with  Arnav all over  these  years  started  flashing across  her  ..  His  words  ...  His  care ...  His  touch  ...  His affection  and  His  betrayal  ..
“ I  am attracted to  you  and  there is  no deny  to  it .. and  I  know  the  feeling  is  mutual from  both  the  end ,  Why  don’t  we  try  together  walking  the  path  beyond  the  field  of  Morals  “ 
“  I don’t  believe  in  Relationships  and commitments ..  but  I  believe  in  the  words  I  says  ..  if  you can  trust  me  I  promise  I  will  not  let  you  down  “ 
  “ You  are  beautiful  Khush  not  because  you  are a  model  but  you  are  pure  from  your  heart  “ 
“   You  are the  best  thing  I  ever  did  in  my  life  Khush “
“ Beautiful  “ 
  “  Pure  “ 
“  Did  I  commit  you  anything  ever  that  you  started  weaving  dreams  all  of  your  own” 
“  There  is  No  Marriage  “ 
  “ I  never even  lays  a  finger  on  you  without  your consent  so  stop  fucking  behaving as  if  I  rape  you    “ 
“    What’s  wrong  if  you  sleep  with  Khuranna  .. No  one  would  going  to  know  it  would  be  in  between  the  four  walls  only 
“  This  Is  what  you  mean  to  me  Khushi   !!  I  am  not  good  in  expressing  in  words  but  you  mean  a  lot  to  me  Khush  .. a  lot  ..
  “    I  am  getting  engaged  to Raima  Kapoor  !!  you  are  cordially  invited  “ 
“  are  you  challenging  me  khushi  ?  you  are  nothing  without  me except a   low  middle class  girl  whom  I  brought  from  the  Ashes  “
  “  Did  really marry  you  can  you  prove  it   ?

Khushi let  out a dreadful  scream as  she  pulled  her  hairs  in   frustration and  betrayal !! Why  ?  Why  does  Arnav plays  so  nasty  with  her  ? What  harm  did  she  cause  to  anyone  that  Devi Mayia  is  punishing  her  so  badly  .. 
  Everyone  warns  her  about  Arnav  ..  But  then  she  didn’t  listen  to  the  warning  her  mind  have  warned her  several  time  but  her  silly  heart  never  listed 
  “  It’s  OVER  “ 
  “ There  was  no  marriage  !!  dare  to  prove  that  I  marry  you  “ 
She  cried  louder  as   nothing  can  ease  the  pain  of  her  burning   heart ..she  crawls  toward  her  bed  and  pulling  her  luggage  bag  out  from  under  the  bed  she  started unzipping  the   bag ..  flipping  and  throwing  the clothes  away  she  searched  for  something  before  Her  hands  find   out , Picking  out  the  Green bottle  in  her hand  she  gaze  at  the  alcohol  ..  ?  Who  would  have  thought  that  khushi  would have  searched for  alcohol  ? 
   Staring  at  the  bottle  for  few  seconds  ,  she  just  opened  the  bottle  and  closing  her  eyes  tight  she  gulped  down the  whole  liquor  burning  her  already  burnt  heart a  little  more 
“  Do Pal  Rukaa Khaboon  Ka  Karwa
Aur  Fir  Chaal  Diye  Tum  Kaha  Hum  Kaha “
********************************************************
Arnav   shuts  down  his  laptop  only  to  find  Ashi  rushing  inside  the  room holding  two  dress   in  both  of  her  hand
Ashi  :  Poppy ..  Poppy ..(  She  screams  dramatically  making  Arnav  raised  his  eyebrow  looking  at  the  little  toddler  ) 
   Arnav  :  Ashi  I  have  my  ears  properly  working  ..  Now  tell  me  what  are  you  doing  at  this  early  morning  ?  You  don’t  have  school
  Ashi:  I  don’t  like  going to school  and  today  is  Result  day  you  forget poppy  ..    So  No  classes 
  Arnav  :  So  that’s  why  You  are  here holding  these  dresses  ?   My   princess  want  to  look   best   well  while  going to  collect  result   with  me  in  school 
  Ashi  :  I  know  I  am  the  best  Poppy  ... but  ..  But  these  are  ...  for  e..n..  el.. el..ga..m..ent .. 
  Arnav  :  what  ? 
  Ashi: poppy..El..ment  ...  El ..g... 
  Anjali  :  (  walking  inside  the  room  carrying a  tray  of    Cup  of Coffee  and  chocolate Milk  for   Ashi)  You  mean  to  say  engagement  right  Ashu  ? 
   Ashi : han  .. haan  ..  wohi who  mumma  ..  il..telient  mumma 
  Arnav  : you  mean intelligent   ( ashi nodded cutely  as  Arnav thanked  Anjali  sipping the brewing coffee while ashi makes  face  ) 
  Ashi  :   you  tell  me   poppy  what  to  wear   ?   It is  so  fun  Poppy  ...
Arnav  :  what  is  so  fun  in  it   Ashi  ?  and   leave  all these  (  picking  away  the   dresses  and  throwing  them away on  bed  He  pulled Ashi  in  his  lap kissing her  nose  ) I   have  better  surprise  for  my  princess  ...
Ashi: sulplise  ? ( Arnav raised his  eyebrow kissing her nose  once again seeing her curiosity   ) 
Arnav :  yeah  but before  that  someone  need  to  have  her  milk  ..  ( ashi makes face seeing  the  milk  but  then  Arnav  knows  the  best  tactics   to  feed  her  the  drink  ,  when  her  phone  started  ringing  ..  while  Anjali   mischievously  looked  at  Arnav seeing  the caller Id flashing over  the screen  ) 
  Rolling  his  eyes ,   he  receives  the  call  while  ashi  jumps  off  his  arms  and  ran  out  of  the  room  .. 
  Arnav  :  Good  morning  Raima  (   speaking   for  a  minute  or  two ,  he  just  disconnect  the  call  only  to  find a frowning  Anjali)  What  ? 
  Anjali  :  This  is  how  you  speak  with  your  Fiancé  ?   Huh!!  This  is  so  unromantic  of  you  !!  Poor  my  soon  to  be  bhabhi what  a jerk  she  is  going  to get  in  the  name  of  a husband  ..   deity saves  her  ( she giggles  but  her  smiles vanish  instantly  looking  at  his  glare   )     sorry  !!
She  let  out  a  sigh  before she started keeping  the empty  Coffee mug  and milk glass  in  the  tray  when  Arnav said
Arnav  ;  what’s  wrong  with  Nani  anjali ?  I  have  seen  behaving  weird with  me  ? 
Anjali  :  Bhai  does  not  she  have  that  right  to  behave  so  ? 
Arnav  :  what  do  you  mean  ? 
Anjali  :    Bhai  after  our  parents  it  was Nani  who  have  brought  up  us  ..  You  just  suddenly  announce  about  your  interest  on  Raima  Kapoor  ..  and  It  was   not  you  who  said  us  ..  but  the  media    in front  of whom  you  have announce  about  your engagement  with  Raima   .. Are not  we  your  family  Bhai    ?  don’t  we  deserve  this much from  you  ?  we  are  learning all  these  from  outer source   not from  you  isn’t it  irony  .. 
Arnav  : (  standing  up  )  I  don’t  understand  what’s  wrong with  you  people  ?   Some  days  back  you  guys  were  nagging  me  for giving my acceptance  to  marriage  .. Now  It’s  that  I  have  agreed  upon  to  work  with  Raima  ..  You  guys  are making  fuss 
Anjali  :  Bhai  ,  I  don’t  know  what  value  you  have for  marriage  but  it’s  indefinable..   I  wish  you and  Raima   being blessed with  the  happy  fortune  .  (  she  lowers  down  her  eyes,  while  arnav   just  pulled her  in  his  embrace   not before  wiping  out  her  tears   reading the pain reflecting in her  eyes) 
************************************************************************************
Khushi  let  out  a sigh  as she  walks  inside  AR  office  ,  she  walks  to  the  reception   while  sharing  few  words with  her  she  headed  toward  Lavanya’s  cabin .. 
  Knocking  the  door  ,  she  walked  inside  the  cabin  only  to  find  Lavanya  discussing  something  with a  young  girl sitting   across  her along  with  the Head  Designer  companying  her  ..
  May  be  a  New  Joinee  she  thought  ,  letting  out  a sigh  she  said 
  Khushi  ;  should  I  come  later  La  .. 
  Lavanya  :  Hey   it  is  Okay  Katy .  Come   In  ...  (   khushi  nodded  as  she  walks  in  while  her  eyes fell  on  the  young  girl  ..  she  frowns  as  the  girl  makes  her  remember  her first  day  in  this  office  )    if  you  have  any  other  question  jack  will help  you  ..   (  she  smiles  as  she  stood  shaking  her  hand  with  the  new  girl  who  smiles  at  lavanya  before leaving  the  room  while  khushi  keeps  on  staring  at   her disappearing  back  before she  heard lavanya’s  voice  ) 
  Lavanya  :  Alisha  (  she said  as  a  matter of  fact   making  khushi  looked  at  her as  she  gesture  her  to  sit  ..  while  Khushi  sighed    before  leaning  against  the  head  board  )  Her   Name  is  Alisha  Mehra  ..  A  New Comer  ..
  And  that’s  when  Khushi  have  realized  that  she  have  been  replaced already  ...
Lavanya  :  How  can  I  help  you  Katy  ?   (  she  lets  out  sarcastic  chuckle  before   she  said   )
  Khushi  :    So  your Boss  has  already  got  some  new  goose  to  play  with  .. 
  Lavanya  sighed while  lowering  her  eyes  .. before s he  speaks  .. 
  Lavamya  : Katy  ..I  know  how  you  must  be feeling  after  what  ever  you  have  gone  through ,,
  Khushi  :  ( shouts  )  You  know  Nothing  Lavanya !!  So  just  better  shut  up  ..Your  Boss  have  already  fucked  my  life  enough  Now  just  ..  (  she  grits  her  teeth  before  letting  a sigh  ) Any  way ,  I  am  here  to  serve  my  Notice  ...    Here  it  is ..  (  she  fished  out   the  drafted resignation  letter  and handed it  to lavanya  who  sighed reading  the letter   she  dials a  number  through  the intercom ,   Sharing  few  words  over  the  phone  she  disconnects  the  call  looking  at  Khushi 
  Lavanya  :  You  are been  asked  to  handover  all  the  AR belongings  that  you  are  using  ..by  the  end  of  the  day  ..  and  have  to  empty  the  Pent  house  you  are  living  in  as well ..  I  am sorry  it’s  ASR’s  order as  it’s  belong  to  him  .. 
  Khushi  nodded  her  head  with  tears brimming  her  eyes   before  she  sighed leaving  the  cabin  as    Her journey  with  AR  ends  over  here 
*****************************************************
As  Khushi   glanced  at  the   apartment  with  the  memories  haunting  down  ....   She  just  walks  towards  the    roof  terrace    looking  ahead  at  the    City  View  before she  find  the  Banner  of  AR  fashion  casting her portrait as  the  face  of  AR   being  changed confirming  her  Replacement  ...
  She  smiles sarcastically  as  tears  started rolling  down  on  her  own  before she wipes  out  her  tears and walks  inside  the  room  only  to  find  a   Photo frame  on the bedside table containing a  photo  of  both of  them  together ..  She  picks  the  photo  frame  in  her hand  gazing  it  for few  seconds  She  just  throw  it  in  the floor  breaking  the  glasses  into  pieces  ..she  screamed  in  agony  before  she   breaks  every  photos  of  their   available  in  the room turning  the  room into  a  mess  ..  she  herself  didn’t  realize  when  the glass have  picked  her skin as  she  walked  over the broken  pieces  of  glasses scattered every  where  she  hissed  in  pain  but  there  was  No  one  to  hold  her  leg and caress  her  to  give a relief  to  her  pain  ..
She  laugh ironically as  she  opened  one  of  the drawers of  on  of  the cabinet  picking  out  one  of  the alcohol  from  his  rare collection she  gulped  down  the liquor slumping  down  on  the  floor  crying  her  heart   out  .. as  the  liquor  started effecting  her  senses  .... 
  Gulping  More  liquor  She   stood  up    trembling with her balance  as  She  drags  the  trolly  bag  before making her way  towards  the  exit  of  the  Pent  house  leaving  the  blood  stains  behind  ..  In  the  subconscious state  .. 
  She  closes  the door  passing  the  corridor as  the alcohol  started hitting  her  sense  ..   she  slumped  down  near  the  stairs  sitting  in  one  of  them as  she  fell  off  losing  her  consciousness  .. 

*****************************************************
Lavanya  rushed  inside  Arnav’s  cabin  only  to  find  arnav  engrossed  in  some  talks  with  Miss  Raima  Kapoor  who  was  currently  fiddling  with  his  tie  knot , 
  Moving  aside , She  looked  at   Lavanya frowning  but  then  smiling at her she greets  her 
  Arnav  :  What’s  wrong  with  you  Lavanya  ?  Have  you  forget  the  curtsey  to  speak  ..
(  He  said  curtly  but  lavanya  sighed) 
  Lavanya  :  I  am  sorry to  disturb you  ASR  but  it’s  urgent  ... It’s  about  Katy 
Raima  :  You  mean  the  same  Model  who  was  into scandal  few days  back  and  AR  have  terminated   her contract  Right  ?   what’s with her  ?  is  she  demanding  money  ?  or  
Arnav just   showed   her  a  palm making  Raima  zipped  her  lips  before  arnav walks  out   with  lavanya  ..
  Arnav  :  what’s  wrong  with  you  ?  I  have  told  you  already   Khushi  Kumari  Gupta  is  a closed chapter  now  ..  Why  are  you  bringing her name time  to time  all over again  and  that too  in-front of Raima 
  Lavanya  :  are  you  afraid  that  your  Fiance  will get  to  know  the  sins  you  have  committed  toward  that innocent   ?
  Arnav  :  Will  you  just shut  your  fucking  mouth  lavanya  ?  and stop being  her lawyer  all  the  time ..There  are lot  of  models  like  her will come  and  go  ..   you want me  to keep  tab on every one of  them  ?  If  you  are so  mourning  on her  then   how  you  are concentrating  on  your work  ?    I  think  you better  resign  and  I will  find  some  replacement of  yours  who  would  be more professional 
  Lavanya  ( sighed)  ;  ASR  it  was  important  that’s  why  I  came  to  call  you  ...  the  security  team  from  your  apartment ...  have  called  to  inform  that  they  have  find  Khushi  ...
Arnav  :   She was supposed to  collect  her  left over  and  leave  .. isn’t she 
  Lavanya  :  the  security  team  have  find her  in   a  unconscious state  near  the  stairs  and  was  bleeding  !!  she  was  living  Mess  .. I saw  the  CCTV  footage 
Arnav  stopped in  his  track   as  lavanya  reached toward  him  and  extended  her phone  show  the  screen  shot  ..  Arnav  just  glance   at  the  lavanya  .. before  resting  his   hands  inside  the  pockets  he  walk inside  the  cabin  not before barking at  her
  Arnav  ;  Now  don’t  tell  me Lavanya  I  have to  involve  myself  in  all  these silly  matter  ..i  have  better  things  to  do 
  To  Be  Contd 

  Note - Next update would be of Lusty Love