Part 5

FF : FASHION – THE END OF INNOCENCE
PART : 5
Arnav : You are not going to get any SINGLE LEAVE from today Onwards .. and Try it Khushi ..I swear I will make you go through the Roughest Time you can ever see .. YOU DON”T KNOW ME ..
Khushi weeps glancing at Arnav …
Last Night Was so Beautiful and Today !! She keeps on glancing at him ..
Arnav : You are not going to head today’s SHOOT !! ..
Khushi : arnav ….
Arnav : NOT A SINGLE WORD .. Just Shut up!! .. Get Ready First .. I don’t have whole day for your Nonsense …
*************************************************************************************
Khushi just stood up from the couch she was sitting as her eyes fell on Arnav who just walked out of the Conference Room .
He did not even spare a , glance at her as he just strode away toward his Cabin .. Khushi just sighed as Lavanya also walks out of the Conference Room , and walks straight towards her and said
Lavanya : Katy !! ( She said in a Low voice before she said patting her shoulder) umhh ..Why don’t you take a break for few days … We are thinking of postponing the Shoots .. We will call you soon .. ... Take Care ..
Khushi’s eyes went wide looking at Lavanya who just patted her shoulder and leave away …
She just closed her eyes trying hard to stop the tears which are making it’s way to roll down her cheeks …
****************************************************
Khushi just stood near the Sea Shore … as She stares blankly at the vast ocean …. The waves are hitting her legs .. as she inhale a deep breath letting the Fresh Air In ..
She closed her Eyes remembering the incidents that happened in the past 24 hours time …
She opened her eyes instantly letting out a Deep sigh ?
What mistake does she did ? What have her life has becomes Now …
All The Money!! All The Fame !! All The Glamour!! Is it all she have asked for … It has turned out to be a Curse For Her …
And The Person whom She thought will understand her … Will Support Her .. All She get from him was Nothing !! Nothing!!
Everything seems to be engulf her in Darkness !!
She just let out another sigh recalling the words from the Office ..
“ We will call you ..When it requires “
Here is No One whom you can call as your Own!! Here One thing matters is  the Greed of Fame and Money !! Every Relations is made out of Money and Fame !!
Selfish Glamour World !!

Two Weeks Passed within a blink of Eyes … and as she has expected ..She has not got any Calls from AR to sustain back her works .. Neither Arnav has find out some time to visit her …
What is her fault ? Her fault is just she thought to live few moments of her Life Freely .. Being A Celeb makes you loose your Own Identity infront of your own self ?
If The Media makes a hype of such a small thing ? is it her fault ?
She knows very Well .. Why she is not been called from AR .. because Arnav must have asked them to do so .. .. and She knows that She has already been replaced from the Seasonal Photo shoot which she was supposed to do …..
It does not hurt her that She has been replaced by someone else for the Photo shoot .. But What Hurts her the most is that ..The person She believes the Most does not shows any support or Trust on her ..
All He knows to speak in Terms of Money!! Does not He feels any kind of Emotions towards her ..
All She is just a Fool ..A Fool to get trap in his charms … in his Words …
All She thought , He will change with the passing time ..But ..
She sighs hard as She stood in front of the basin throwing up for the nth time .. She does not know what is happening with her .. Since last few days .. She is feeling so weak ..and sick ..
And from last night , She is having light temperature .. All She needs a comforting arms .. But .. !!
She splashed water on her face before looking at her reflection in the mirror .. She let out a sigh .. looking at her paler form ..
She sighs , letting out a deep sigh she turned to walk out of the washroom .. but suddenly everything started getting blur infront of her eyes … And before she could realize anything else .. Her legs stopped supporting her … and She did not even realize when she loose her consciousness ..

*********************************************************
Khushi slowly opened her eyes as she pressed her fingers on her forehead feeling the sharp pain on her head .. She looked around only to find herself in the hospital …
She tried to sat up on the bed , but could only be stopped hearing a Sharp voice ..
“Stay There”
Khushi instantly looked up at the person who just got up from the couch seeing her getting sense …
She gulped as his eyes meet the chocolate brown orbs ..
Khushi : What I am doing here ? And you ? ( she just fumbled with her words as Arnav walked towards her .. and said sitting on the stool beside her)
Arnav : Instead of Thanking Me … You are questioning me ? haan ?
Khushi : ( sigh) I did not question you either … But How comes you bring me here ..
Arnav : I believe  you are not taking care of yourself Khushi .. Doctor says Your immunity system has got weak .. and that is the reason of your faint down ..
Khushi : But It surprises me to see you here ? what makes you bring  over here .. I thought We are done ..
Arnav : I have nothing to do with your assumptions Khushi … I never hint you anything to make you reach to such a Conclusion ..
Khushi : It’s been Two Weeks .. and I have no trace of You …. You did not even call me Once after ..( she was about to say something but Arnav instantly placed his finger on her lips silencing her )
Arnav : You speak a Lot .. Take Rest .. You need it .. ( He said and Khushi tries to flinch feeling an abdominal pain … She instantly placed her palm on the stomach ) What happen ? are you alright ..
Khushi : I don’t know .. It’s just some kind of strange Pain .. I am having over there ..
She said flinching , as Arnav hold her hand ..
Arnav : I believe it’s because of the stress you took Nothing Else .. Let me call the Doctor ..
*****************************************
Lavanya : How are you feeling now Khushi ?
Khushi : Lavanya ? aap ?
Lavanya : I just got to know about your health .. and Could not stop myself visiting you .. This is not expected from you to neglect your health Issues ..
Khushi : I did not even realize that some mere nausea will make me admit to the hospital
Lavanya : It happens !! Take care .. and have a fast recovery ..
That is when The Nurse came inside the room
Nurse : The test reports are been Out .. Please Collect the Blood Reports from The Counters..
Khushi looks around as she sighed
Khushi : Arnav ..yehi toh the ..
Lavanya : Not an Issue !! I am collecting them …
She smiles and walks out of the Cabin
*****************************************************