Part 11

FF : FASHION

PART 11

Arnav : What You want to say ?

Khushi : I want Marriage From you ..

Arnav : again you started with the same topic .. Marriage .. and Fucking Marriage is all matters to You ?

Khushi : ( smiles sarcastically) What to do ? you cannot change my prospective regarding Relations .. I am Sorry .. But We are not Happening !! I realize it … I cannot .. I am sorry !!

*************************************************************************************

Arnav : Sorry ? What did You Say ? ( He said looking straight in her eyes )

Khushi : ( sighed ) You Heard It Right !! I have think a lot about it .. Arnav Me and You ..Both are different ..Our views .. Our Prospective does not match with each other !! I Tried to give This a Chance .. But All I find myself Drowning in Complications .. I am sorry .. I cannot ….. I cannot ..

She said with tears rolling her eyes , as Arnav strode towards her with two long steps and grabbing her hand pinning her against the Wall ..

Arnav : May I know ? Why after Five Years you have Come to this Conclusion that We are not happening ?

Khushi : ( sigh ) I don’t regret the years I have spent with You .. I have Enjoyed being in Love with You .. But This Is not what I have wanted in my life .. You might have born with a Silver spoon .. For You Richness Comes in a Platter so that’s Why you don’t know the meaning of Morales … But Me .. Neither I was Born with Richness Nor The Society I belongs was Open Minded .. I was being Bounded with the Morales .. and Values ..I have been taught that Marriage is been Considered as a Sacred Bond ..a Dream that every Girl has seen growing up ..I have also seen of the same ..

Arnav : What did You think ? I have achieved everything just like that ? Destiny just not come like that to me ..I have made my OWN DESTINY !! and About your Morales and Values .. You are Speaking as If I have Forced You In this Relationship .. and I have forced you without your Will ..Don’t Forget I never even lay a Finger on you without your Consent .. SO Don’t you dare to put the blame on me solely .. Nothing has happened without your Consent .. and If You are so high on your Morales You should have think about it before Sleeping with me .. Because As Far I remember I was Very clear from the Beginning .. That …I am not the person to believes in Marriage and COMMITMENT …

Arnav looks at her with his eyes burning with anger ..as He left her with a Push ..

Khushi : I know you have not promised me anything ..But What to Do ? This Heart does not heard of me .. I don’t know Why I accept to be with You ..without a Marriage .. Because …It’s Not What I was .. But You know ..Loves makes us do something Uncertain .. It does the same to Me ..I know you will not believe ..I know you have committed me Nothing ..I know You have promised me Nothing .. But Still I believed that with passing time May be My LOVE can change your prospective .. But It does Not ..I know I mean Nothing to you may be .. But I have given my heart and Soul to you Arnav ..I love You .. and

She was hardly able to complete before Arnav just grabbed her hand pushing her on the bed as he hovers on her

Arnav : WHAT DO YOU WANT ?

Khushi : Just Last Time .. I am Saying … Please Can You Not Give Us a Marriage .. I don’t know why you hate marriage so much ..But ..

Arnav : There is No If’s and Buts .. It is my fault that I have given you lot of Freedom that you are raising on my head now ..If You think that Just being with me you can do anything I will let it happen then you are wrong ? Don’t Forget Khushi It was Me Who brought you to this success from those Streets of Lucknow ..