PART 20

FF: FASHION – THE END OF INNOCENCE
PART 20
Arnav  :  ( winks  at  her)  I  told  you  my ways  of  handling business  is different  ..   If  He  thinks he  can  play  smart with  ME  ..  then  He  is  wrong  ..There  he  is  enjoying  his  right  and  here  I  have  ruined  him  thoroughly And I  have  take over his company  as well 
  Lavanya  :  you  did  what ?  how  ?
Arnav  : Shares !! They  plays  very  nasty  you  never know  ..  NOW  let’s  do  the  climax  !!   Call  the  cops
*************************************************************************************
Rishab :  You are just wasting your energy babe  ..  No  one  is  going  to disturb us  ...  Relax  and  enjoy .(  He said  as he pressed himself  more on  Khushi  who  is  right  now  almost  bare  while  her hands  are  been tied and  her mouth has been stuffed with the  towel  not letting  her  to  make  any movement  or  pleads  to show  her protest  against the violent  act .. Even  in  the  subconscious  state  her mind  can  picture out the wrong happening with her ..still her heart  was hoping  for  one person to come for her rescue Arnav Singh Raizada  ... )
  Rishab roams  his  hands  around  her  body while licking  his  lips  lustily as  he  was about  to  tear  off her  Nighty  from  the  Front  ..   when he  notice that  his phone  is continuously ringing from  quite long now   He groaned  in annoyance  but  then ,  removing  his  cell  phone  he  received the call 
Rishab  : What   ?  (   His  face  lost all  the color hearing the information)  are  you  fucking kidding  me  ?   How  comes  ASR  is  taking  over  my  company  ..   ?  We  are  doing  really  good  in  the  market and   Me  and  ASR  was  together  just few minute  back  ... and we  are in good  term  ..Speak in  logic ..  ?   What  you said  ?   50 crores  huh  ?  My  company  is   one of  the leading  fashion  hub  in  India  ..     and  the price  would 50 crores ..  I  think  you  have  got drunk  !!  ..  Don’t ..( He  shouts  but  then  he  suddenly  heard  a  knock  on  his door  )  Now who  is on  the  door  ..  What  the  fuck  has been wrong  with  people  today 
  He  disconnects  the call  groaning  before  he  opens  the  door  only  to  find Arnav  over  there  along  with  Lavanya  Kashyap   Who  just  walks  inside  pushing him aside 
  Rishab  :  Hey  ?  How  comes  you just barge  into my  Room  ? What’s wrong  with  you  dude  ?  Have  you  forget  all the  courtesy  ? 
Arnav  just  glance  at  the  condition  of  Khushi is  in .. before  he  avert  his  eyes  toward  Rishab  Khuranna standing there ..  while lavanya  closed her sighing seeing  khushi  but  then   glared back at  khuranna while opening her  eyes 
Arnav  : So  It’s  fifty crores  then  Right  ? 
Khushi:  What  ? 
  Arnav  :  didn’t  you  got  the  news  yet ..  You  are  selling me  your  company   at  the cost  of fifty crores 
  Rishab :  have  everyone  got drunk  today  ? What’s wrong  with you ASR  ..  Why should  I  sell my  Company  which  is doing  good  .. and  that too fifty crores  Fuck 
Arnav : it was doing good  Khuranna  ?  I  think  you didn’t  keep  tab on latest  updates ..It’s  very  important  to  keep  tab  of every seconds  ..  Shares  can play very  nasty  Khushi and  you  are  a  lost case  ..  ..   (  He switch on  the  news Channel  in  the  TV  making   rishab  gasp  seeing  the live  )
  Rishab  :You  scoundrel  you  deliberately  make  a  fall in the share prices  right  by pulling this  stunt  ..
Arnav  : See   I  don’t  have  fucking  time ..Just  30  secs  that  I can provide  you  ..   I  mean  the  whole  world have seen your  true self  ..SEE  you  have  no  fucking  ways  ..Fifty cores  or  not  you  are  ruined and would be on  road  with  the  fall  on  share price  ..
Lavanya  :  The  banks  have  already  move  away  their  hands  off your  heads  ... They would be soon knocking  your door  for  the  settlements  ..  You are  in a big  maze
  Rishab  :  You  bustard ..(  He  tried  to grab  him  by his  shirt collar , before  Arnav shrugged his hand away off him   )
Arnav  :  Well I am running  out  of  time..though  I  don’t  invest  in  fallen  business but  sometimes challenges  are  quite fun isn’t  it ... (  He  said smirking  evily  as  Rishab  wipes off  the  sweat beads as  he  hang  up  the  call ) Lavanya  I  think   He  would be better  behind the bars ..  . ( he  said  trying to check his mobile  )
  Rishab  :  wait  ... Fifty Crores it  is  ..  ( arnav raised his  eyebrow  smirking at  him  . before  he asked lavanya  to  hand  him  the  papers  .. which  he  did  and  Rishab  )  You  play  very unfair  ....This  is  not  the  Rule 
  Arnav  :  Khuranna  ,  I  make  my  own rule  ..and this  how  I play  business  ..  well  good Luck  ..  Come  let  me  escort  you  till  The  door .. (  He  hold  him by his  shouler and dragged  him  out  the  room door  with   lavnaya following him  )
Rishab  :  Cops  ? (  He  gasps seeing  the  police  standing  at  the Hotel  lobby  )
  Arnav  : Here  officer  ... (  He  throw  Khuranna  towards  the Police  Inspector   who instantly  hold  him  )  Ohh  I  forget  to say that  AR  is  filing  a  case against  you  for  raping  my Model  ...    Arrest  him  inspector  ..  (  he  shouts while  rishab cursed  arnav while  the  police  holds  him  before  arnav walked to him  and  slapped  him hard on his cheeks making  him stumble on  his  balance and fell on  the  ground near Arnav’s feet  before  Arnav pressed  his  shoe against  his  palm ..making Rishab  scream  in  pain and agony ....before arnav pulled  him up   by his arms  before twisting  his  already injured arm  ..
Arnav  : (in dangerous  tone)  You  have  touched  her with these  hands  didn’t  You  ?( He  twisted  his  hand  more  before  the  police  interrupt  taking  Rishab in their  custody  )  bahut saukh tha  ..  mere  larki  ke  sath  sone  ka  .. Arnav  singh  Raizada  nah kiska  jhuta  leta  hai  nah  apna  jhuta  kisiko  deta  hai  ..  (  You  have  so  much  wish  to sleep with my  girl  isn’t  it   ?  Arnav singh  raizada never use  other’s  worn  out  or  let  other eye  his  essentials  ..  Remember it  )  Khushi  Meri  hai  ...  samjhe  ... 
  Rishab  :  and  you still  play with  her  virtue  ...What kind of spineless bustard you  are who uses his  Girlfriend as a bait
Arnav :  Log  business mein paisa dao pe lagate hai aur Arnav Singh Raizada Zindigiyan  ( People put money in business and I do business at  the stake of  life )  ..  My way is business is  unique  ....
Rishab  :  galat hai ..  You are  playing unfair ... 
Arnav : Unfair  (  smirk  )  Well  I am not known as  the  Business  Shark  just  like  that in the  market  ..  Well  Congratulation  to  me  ..that  I  take  over another Company  and  bad luck to  you  that  You  crossed my  path  ...  !! Well Khuranna  ..  Your company  was in my  list  for  a quite long  time nmow  ...   And all these partnership and  all  ..was  just a  trick to trap you  ..and  You  fell into  it... 
Rishab  ( grits  )  you  fucking asshole  ....
Before he  could  say  further  Arnav gesture  the  police  to  take  him away  ,   as  they did accordingly while  lavanya  sighed  as  they  headed  back  to  the  room  only  to  be  find  the room to be  empty  .. 
  Arnav  :  Khushi  ?  where  is  she  ?  Where  does  she  have  gone  ?
  Lavanya  :  She  was right  here ..  ohh lord  where she gone  ?  ( Lavanya  said  looking at aranvw ho checked inside the washroom but she was not  even  there  )
  Arnav :  Dammit !!   She must  have  not  gone far away ..  We need  to  find  her  (  he shouts running  at  the corridor  calling  his  guards  before  lavanya  also  rushed down  to  call  the  reception )
******************************************
  Arnav  :  I  don’t want to  fucking  hear  anything  ?  What  the  hell You  are being hired for  ?  how  can a drunken girl get disappear  ? Find  her  out  before  she crosses  the  hotel  boundary  ...  I want  her here  right  away  ..( he shouts  at  the  guards  while  lavanya  came  there  running  ) 
  Lavanya  :  did  you   find  Her  ?
Arnav  : Yes!! And  I am hiding  her  in  my  pocket  ?  is  it  a  joke  going around  lavanya  ?    Did  you  talk  with  the  hotel people  .. 
Lavanya  :   Why  are  you getting  hyper  now  ? isn’t  it  what  you implemented  ?whatever   Khushi is  going through is because  of  you  ..and  I  don’t think  anything  can  heal  the  wounds  you have given her today  ... I  can  understand  the  turmoil  she must be going through and above  that she  is  drunk ..god forbidden  if  (  Lavanya  could hardly complete before she felt  Arnav choking  her ... making her breathless  )
Arnav  :  SHUT  UP !!
**********************************************
  Khushi pressed  her palms on her forehead  as  she  slowly  opened  her  eye feeling terrible  pain  hitting  her  membranes  .. 
  Khushi   blinks  her  eye lids  as s he  find herself  in an  unknown  room  ...  Where  she  is  ?  The  sun rays  hits  her  eyes  before her eyes  opened wide in realization  as  the  flashes from  last night plays in-front her eyes
  Khushi  : nahi  .. (  She  shouted  in fear   placing  her  palms  on the side of her  both ears  as  she  started  shivering  in  fear  .. )
  “  Happiness “    hearing  the  familiar  voice  ,    khushi  looked  towards  the  door  only to  find  hary  rushing  towards  her  as  he  pour  some  water  in  her  glass  and  extended it  towards  her  ..  But  khushi just pushed  the  glass the way making  it  scattered  in  the  floor  with  the  glass  breaking  into  piece  as  she  let  out a sinful cry crumbling herself into a  small  ball  ..
   Hary  :  Khushi  ..  it’s  me  ..  Hary  !!  relax  happiness  everything  is  fine  ..you  are  safe  .... You are  safe  (  he  tried  to  touch  her   but  Khushi pushed  his  hand  away  ) 
  Khushi:  Don’t  ...  don’t touch  me  ...  You  .. stay  away ..  don’t  touch me  ...  Don’t  make  me  dirty  (   she said  hysterically  ,  while   Hary tried to calm her  but seems nothing is  working  before  He sighed and  holding  her ams  make  her  sit  up  and  face him ..  while she tried struggling in  his  arms crying her lungs  out  almost clawing her own skin as well by  her free hand  .. )
  Hary  :  KHUSHI  ..  Stop  it  !!  Enough !! (  He  shouted   making  khushi  goes numb  looking  at   him  for  few  seconds  )  do  you want  to cry happiness  ?  (  He  said  looking  at  Khushi  ) Cry  if  it makes  you feel better  .. 
  Khushi  eyes welled  up  as  she  glance  at   Hary  before bursting  out in  tears  while  Hary  gulp  seeing  the  strong  girl she  have always been  like  this  ..
  He  sighed  before  wiping  out her  tears making  her looked at  him 
Khushi  :  He  ..  He  tried  ..  touching  me  ....  Arnav ......  Arnav  .. knew  it  ..
Hary  :  I  know  happiness  ....  It’s  okay  ..  nothing happened   You are  safe  ... ( He said pulling her in  a  warm  hug  making  Khushi flinch before  she  cried out louder  ) 
*********************************
  Khushi :  I trust  him  so  much  Hary  ..  and  He  plays  with  my  virtue  ..  You  know  Hary  Everyone  warns me about him  but  I  all  I  listened  to  my  heart and see me  today ..  You says  it  right  I am fool  ..
Hary  :  You are  not  the  fool!! You  are  innocent and  Honest  which  people  like him took advantage  ..  It  was by god  grace  I  have  a passenger to  drop  at  the same  hotel  and  ..  You  bounced  on  me  .  leave all  this  ..  Khushi  nothing happened  ..  You  are  strong  girl and  this cannot  break  you  ..Forget it as  night  mare 
  Khushi  :  my  parents  ...  I  am  all  over  the  news today  ..  I  failed  them  ..  They  must  be  so  asahamed  today  ..I  don’t  know  how  they  are  facing  the  society ..It’s  all because of  me  .. I  don’t  .. want  to  live  I will  kill myself  (  she  said  deliberately  as she  rushed  toward  the dining table  to  get a grip  on the knife  laying  over  the  table   but before  she could  slit  her wrist  Hary snatched  the  knife  and slapped  her  ) 
  Hary  : what  are  you  doing  ?  you  are letting  the  people  think  you have  lose  ?  How can  you  get  defeated without even trying to fight for  it  ..  I  know  what  happened  is  not  a small  thing  ?  But  If  you  don’t  fight against  the  devil  in  the  disguise of  Arnav  Singh  Raizada  then  it would  be  the  shame  in the name of society  !!  Do  you  realize  it  ? He  deserves nothing from  you  Khushi  ...  Nothing  .. and  if  you  forgive  him  Then  you are  more sinner than  him  ..
Khushi :  What  I  have  done to get treated like  this  ....  ?  He  married  me  ..  and  then  ......
Hary  : The  man who  can  put an  woman’s respect as  bait  ..  I  don’t  think   marrying  you  means  anything to  him  ?   I  am  no  one to  interfere  it  would  be  your  call  ..  you should know better Khushi what do  you want  ? but  trust me  if I was  in your  place  I  would have choose  Self Respect  over  this Selfless  love  ... 
Khushi  :  I want  to go  back  home  Lucknow jana  hai  .....  Lucknow  ...   Mumma  Papa ke  paas  !!  (    she  said  whispering   before  Hary sighed  patting her cheeks , before  his door  bell  rang  ) 
  Hary  opened  the  door  ,  only  to  find  Arnav  barging  in  the  house  glaring at  khushi  with  hary  shouting at  him 
  Hary  :  Hey  ?  where  are  you  going  inside    ?  (  He  pushed Arnav  back  not allowing him to  get  near   Khushi  )  after  what  you  did you still have  the balls to  come  here 
  Arnav  : You  just  stay  out of  our  personal  matter  ?
  Hary :  Making  your girlfriend  Naked  in the  national  TV  is personal isn’t  it  ...  Bustard  (  He  swore  before  Arnav  glare  at    khushi   pushing hary  away  He   reach  toward  her  )
Arnav  :  Come  on  ..  Let’s  go  !!  (  He  said  holding  her  hand  trying  to  drag  her  but  she didn’t  even  the  bug ...  )  Khushi  ... What  ?     Did  you  planned  on  staying here  ?  I can’t believe  it  ...You  amaze  me  ...   I  was finding everywhere  but  You  are  here  relaxing ..  Now  ..  Come  on 
  Khushi  :  I  don’t want  to  come  with  YOU  ...
Arnav  : ( looking at  her with shocked )  Khushi  ....  I  am  asking  you  for  the last  time  are you  coming  or  not 
  Khushi : NO .. !!  Didn’t you heard me out !!  NO  ..... A  No  means a  No  ..    (  khushi  could hardly  complete before  she felt  a tight grip  on her wrist as she felt Arnav dragging her out of  the flat  ...  while  Khushi keeps  on  screaming  and  was looking at  Hary with  a  gaze  ..But  Hary  sighed!!  This  would  be  her  step  !!   and  he  won’t interrupt !!  She need  to  decide  .... and she  have  to  fight  !! )

To be contd