Part 52

Arshi FF : Fashion - The End Of Innocence
Part 52
Khushi narrowed her eyes at Arnav who just hang up the call after finishing his words with Aman ..
Arnav : He said he had to left because of urgency that needs his attention
Khushi : What is so urgent that he have to leave in such a way ..
Arnav : That is how the life of business man is.  Unpredictable...We have to be ready for every circumstances..As on us lot of family are dependent .. Our one silly mistake make people dependent on us suffer ( He sighed as Khushi pressed her lips before Arnav kneeling down infront of her as he hold her hand)
Arnav : Khushi I know .. I have hurted you in a worst way.  .. I know My appologies are not enough for the wounds that I have given you .. I know that this marriage is not going to be easy for us ...
Khushi lowers her eyes as she dighed standing up  and walking ahead
Khushi : There was a time Arnav when day and night ..I have dreamt to be your bride .. to wear your symbols and shout loud to the world that I belongs to you .. I didn't have interest on your wealth ..or your fame but all I have wished for your love .. Your Love destroyed in the most tremendous way ... everytime Arnav, I thought may be now you will change but then you never change and end up hurting me more ....( She closed her eyes clenching her  lehenga ) I did always know that you are not good with expressing by words but it was my worst nightmare of my life which i spent in the storey building with you ending up raping me every night ... It hurts me when you ditch me with Raima ......( She gulps the lump forming inside her )
Arnav : Khushi ... But you still forgive me ..
Khushi : I didn't hold any grudges on you Arnav ...I told you already .. I have heard forgiveness is the best medicine ...
Arnav : Do you love me ? ( Khushi lowers her eyes, before looking up at him ) That means No ..
Khushi : I am sorry Arnav ..I don't want to upset you with the fake words .. Love comes with Feelings Arnav .. I cannot bring myself developing any feelings for you .... ( she turned around as she placed her palm on her baby bump) I cannot bring myself to hate you either Arnav . we have come long away ..
Arnav : Then why did you agree for this marriage .. I don't want you to suffocate your life with me ...
Khushi : Who says you I will be suffocating myself .. No one pressurize me for marrying you .. It's that I want to overcome my fear ..( She sighed ) Someone have told me to forget the past and to welcome the present ... That is what i am trying to do
Arnav : Someone has told me that we should learn to mend our mistakes ... And that is what I am doing .  khush .. I don't need you to love me ... I will be more than happy to become a friend of yours .. we had being Lovers in the past but we failed to be the Friend .... Let's start with Friendship Khushi ( He said extending his palm toward her)
Khushi accepted his palm as Arnav smiled blinking his eyes ...
*********************
Armaan : What is wrong with you Raima ? ( He walks inside the room only to find the room totally into mess )
Raima : Have you seen the TV ? It's all into the news about Arnav Singh Raizada getting married ... ( she sighed throwing her fist in the air ) Where do I stand in all these ?
Armaan Kapoor sighed as he kneels down calming his daughter
Armaan : Calm down beta !!! I can understand what you are going through
Raima : You cannot understand anything Dad ... I have always being used as a Pawn to Everyone .  why me ? Why I have to face the hurt everytime .. Marriage with Arnav Singh Raizada was never an option for me but yet I agreed thinking of the benefit that the marriage is going to bring us ..but then He played with me .. He bloody plays with my emotion ..I am also a blooded human ..I too have emotion and feeling ...( she shouts crumbling on the floor ) What does that Khushi Gupta have that I don't ...
She wipes out her tears as she sat straight
Raima : Enough Now .. If Arnav Singh Raizada has thought he will go off easily by using me for his benefits and then throwing me away then He is Wrong I am not going to leave that bustard . He have to shed tears of blood that is my promise
Armaan : I hope you know what you are saying ?  ASR have already taken 70% of our investors... ( He grits his teeth ) I was wrong to take him for granted He is not a fool like his father ..
Raima : you know his father ..
Armaan : It is already good to know your enemy than your friend .. He is Arvind Malik's elder son .. The richness Thd wealth whatever you are enjoying does belong to Arvind Malik ...
Raima : Matlab ?
Armaan : Let's some chapters remains unopened it is better for us ...
****************
Aman smiled looking at Lavanya who comes at hospital to greet him  only to find him already  leaving the hospital bed
Lavanya : Where are you going ?
Aman : What ? Do you want me to stay here in the hospital all my life
Lavanya sighed as she glanced at his doctor Neha who came there and exclaimed
Neha : Who will tell him ?  I have never seen such a stubborn  patient in my life ..
Aman : and i have never seen such a hot headed doctor in my life .  Irritating
Neha shook her head as she said
Neha : You are hopeless case .. But I hope you are going to take care of yourself properly ..
Aman : I am living my life fully ..
*********************
Lavanya sighed as she sat in the coffee shop with aman .  
Lavanya : Why ?
Aman : what why ?
Lavanya : When did you find it out ? And I heard from Neha that you are just taking the treatment casually .. (She sighed, as Aman )
Aman : What should I do ? to sob on my fate and cry out loud saying everyone " Ohh Hello ... I am having Canacer " Yo I am going to die
Lavanya : You are neglecting your health that is not right .. Your doctor told me you are constantly delaying your  dates for Chemotherapy .. Why are you doing this ..
Aman : What I am doing ? i don't need such radiation .. do you understand that ( he grits his teeth angrily )
Lavanaya : I think, ASR should know this may be you listen to him
Aman : I said you No .  Things are started getting normal in their life and I don't want them to worry for me ..
Lavanya : ( sighed) How this happen ..
Aman : May be it was in my fate .. I was being fallen sick often while staying in Milan but after coming back to Mumbai I discover it just after Papa's death 2 month back and it was already  too late then I was in the fourth stage already
Lavanya : Aman !!  You are all alone in the fight .
Aman : Lavanaya we need to fight for ourselves .  I have make Khushi learn to fight for herself ..To. Fight with Life but while teaching her .  I didn't realize when I myself started getting defeated by Life .. 
Lavanya : Why don't you say her ....
Aman : What ? ( He smiles ) No ..I cannot say this to her ......I don't have any future and staying with me ..She will be ruining her life .. I will love her from above ..... And will be happy seeing her with Arnav ... I know Lavanya Arnav is the right person for her ....
Aman : I didn't  realize when I fell in love with her .. Her eyes .. Her innocence .. Her pain ... That gets me attracted to her . I feel to heal her .. I feel to protect her .. I feel to embrace her ...  She reminds me of my wife .. and I want to protect her from having the same fate that my wife had went through for loving someone selflessly..
" I don't want someone's sympathy  "
Aman turned around only to find Arnav walking inside the  cafe .. making Aman scrunched his eyes
Lavanya : I am sorry I cannot hide it from Arnav ...
Arnav walked toward him before pulling him by his collar making him look at him
Aman : What are you doing here ? Aren't you have the Haldi today.
Arnav : You are still talking ? God Dammit !! what do you want Aman  that I always be bowed to you for settling my life .. and clearing the maze of life ..You Jerk !! i am not letting that happen anyway .. ( He grits his teeth ) I am not going to do the marriage anyway ..
Aman : No ..Are you nuts ?  ASR .. you want to hurt Khushi again .. Every girl waits for this day ... And this day came to you both after lot of hurdles No .. Don't spoil it ..
Arnav : I cannot weave my happiness knowing my Friend in dead bed ..
Aman : atleast you call me as your Friend ( Arnav punched  harder on Aman's face making him stumble back ) Asshole
Arnav : You Fucking Dick .. ( Before he pulled him in a hug as Aman wraps his arms around him )
Aman : I am not dying now stop it abhi bhi time hai
Arnav : Don't say such words ..Nothing will happen to you but why did you hide ?
Aman sighed before he holds his palm and said
Aman : Promise me you will not stop your marriage with Khushi .. If the marriage doesn't happen all my effort will goes to waste ....I want to enjoy your marriage
Arnav : You love Khushi .. Don't you ??
Aman : are you jealous of it ?
Arnav : Wish I would have known to love her  like the way you love her ... Why don't you say  her Aman ..Nothing can make her happier than this..
Aman : You are saying me this ?
Arnav : I am saying this because I have not played the role that you played in her life .. You were the support for her .... And if it wasn't you ..We would have lost Khushi ...
Aman : I am the temporary .. but you are the permanent .  you love her Arnav ..I have seen that love in your eyes for her ...and .. She loves you too .. may be Her love for you get hidden under the lot of emotions .  promise me you will not say the truth to Khushi ... And you will marry her ..
Arnav : I can't ..
Aman : Can't you keep the last wish of your dying friend
Arnav sighed as he hold his palm as his eyes welled up with tears .. Tomorrow is his marriage with Khushi and today he gets to know that his best friend is just having few days in his hand
To be contd