PART 41

FF : FASHION

PART 41

Since when did Arnav Singh Raizada starts believing in all these ? What is happening with him ? He glance at the rose in his hand and smile .. Khushi will definitely like the Gajra ..

But then Since when Arnav Singh Raizada started taking care of the little things ..

THINGS ARE CHANGING !! THUS THE STORY IS ....

********************************************************************************

Khushi wipes out her tears as she keep the phone aside after several trial of connecting with her father but only to find her number in the block list after few attempts ..

She closed her eyes sighing hard .. Her Parents ... Her parents who was her support , Her father who never step back from giving in to all her demands have denied her existence ..Why almighty ? Why ? She must have hurt her to such extinct For whom ? for the man who never cared for her ? who never hesitate in using her time to time for his own benefit ..

She placed her palm on her swollen belly .. Once she have wished to be the mother of Arnav's child To carry the symbol of their love inside her ? but was it Love ? Or Just he have used her ? it was never Love .. It was just the Lust ...

She opened her eyes hearing the foot steps .. she clenched her fist in anger seeing Arnav walking inside ..

Arnav : Hey !! Hope You are doing Well Khushi ..

Khushi : I am Very much Fine Arnav ... and all thanks to you ?

Arnav frowned before he extended the gajra towards her ..

Arnav : I know sweetheart .. You like it .. Come let me wear it on you ... ( He smirks before he turned her around only to get push from her )

Khushi : Don't you dare .. Don't you dare touch me .. And what are you saying ? since when did Arnav Singh Raizada have started taking care of my likes and dislikes .. Ohh wait ? Do you have any other motive .. Because you never do anything with intention ..

Arnav : Khushi..You are thinking me wrong ... I ..

Khushi : I... I what ? You have fooled me enough ... Not anymore ... You have lost all the respect in my eyes when you pulled me naked in front of the national Tv .. When you denied accepting me as your wife and declare your marriage with Raima Kapoor ..

Arnav : I did ... I agree ... But then sometimes we need to sacrifice our desires .. and I did that ... It was just an arrangement between Raima and Me .. and Why we are discussing this now .. You are my Wife now .. and that is the truth ..

Khushi : Sad Truth of my life ... You ruined my life Arnav .. You ruined me totally ... My parents ... They does not even accept my existence .. My Father who have always stood besides me in every situation ... have declined me... I left all alone ... You ruined my career ... you ruined my self respect ..you ruined my Morale .. You ruined me .. Arnav Singh Raizada ..

She shouts angrily before Arnav holds her hand pulling her close to him ..

Arnav : I am like this only .. doesn't you knew it from beginning .. I am fucking like this .. I have never hide my life style from you ? did I ? I have given you a choice and it was you who accepted me .. It was you who told me that Love does not come with bed full of roses You love me the way I am .. and Now you expect me to change ..