FF:FASHION-THE END OF INNOCENCE PART 16

FF : FASHION – THE END OF INNOCENCE
PART 16
Khushi : Your thoughts and my thoughts will never match Arnav .. You see the world through money but I don’t .. Money does not buy you  happiness
  Arnav : Is it  ? See who is speaking ?  You   ? (  he smirks stepping closer towards  her  )  It is because of Money  you are  here  ...
Khushi’s eyes went wide  hearing him ..
Khushi : what you want to say ?
Arnav : honey it is the truth .. you also know why  you choose this  field for money  ..  and  even if you are today with me it’s because of money  .. The day I won’t have a penny to spend  on  you  ..  you won’t be seen anywhere around  me .. 
  Khushi :  this  is  what you  have known me all these  years ?  you think so  low  of  me ..  It’s truth  I choose the profession so  that  I  can give a  good life to my  family  ... but you  think it’s just for your money  I am with  you ..  Pyaar karti hoon apse ... apke paise se nahi  ..  (  I  love you arnav  not your money )
Khushi’s eyes brimmed with tears while  Arnav just clenched his fist looking at Khushi’s tears
Arnav : There is no meaning of shedding tears when you and me both know  that Money speaks louder than any emotions  ...  ( he steps closer towards her as cups her cheeks leaning to kiss her lips)
Khushi closes her eyes before  composing herself as she shrove his hand away 
Khushi: our arguments will not lead us anywhere better we stop  .. ..  you may think  the money can buy you anything No  ...  you know what  I  miss  the  life  that  I  have lived in  the lane of  Lucknow  ... I  might  not  have  money  in my  pocket but there was  peace  ...a certain kind of  peace  I  cannot explain you 
Arnav  :  did you ever starve for  food  ? have you  ever spend your Night in streets  ?  Don’t  give  me that  shit then  !!   Your  peace won’t feel your stomach  or give you a  shelter  if  you  don’t have  money  !!    You were lucky  that  I  was there to  hold  you  and show  you a  way  ... But  everybody does not  get  lucky  .. 
  Khushi  could see   his  eyes  turning  cold as  she  gulps  before she  walks  towards  him as she tried to  touch  his  cheeks 
Khushi: what’s bothering you ?  I  know  there is  something  which  makes you  like  this  ...  Why  don’t  share your  pain  with  me  ?  Don’t you trust me 
  Arnav  : ( smirk )  I  don’t trust  myself  ...    I  think  ..  I  just need some fresh  air  ...  You  just  sleep  .. 
  Khushi: where are you  going at  this  hour  ?  (  she  asked as soon as  she  find  him collecting the  keys  and  walks  out of the apartment)
*********************************************
Arnav stops the car with a jerk as he let out a deep chuckle recalling Khushi’s words
“ money does not buy happiness “
Arnav: it is  just a phrase  .. ( He  chuckles as he closes his eyes as the flashes from the past reflect in-front of him ) 
Morales and Values will not fetch you anything until and unless you have the power and Money to buy them
Arnav Singh Raizada has learn it very well in his 33 years  of  life  ... People can see the brighter side  there are very less people  who knows about  the struggle  he  has to go through to gain this position  ...
He let out a dark chuckle , before  He  starts  the engine  and drove away
*****************************
Next Morning , 
  Khushi just glance at the text  letting out a sigh ,  Arnav have not returned back home  yesterday Night ..  and now  he has just text  her the address where  the  rehearsal for the fashion show  would held on..
What is wrong with this  man  ?  the more she tries to understand him  the more she get herself into  puddle ?  Why  he  have to be like  this  ?  Why cannot  he  be  like  others  ..
Why amidst all  she  have  to  fall for  him  ? Why  among  all  the  choices  she could made  ? She choose  the  wrong  yet  it feels rights  to  her  .. 
  Arnav  Singh  Raizada!! What  are  you  ?  Who are  you  ? 
********************************************
  Khushi frowns as she looks at  Hary who  just  jumped  out of no where in front  of  her 
  Khushi:  what’s wrong  with you dude ?  you  just  scared me  out  ?
  Hary  :  woh...  happiness  ..  you  seems  to  be  lost  in  some thought  ?  what  happens  ?  had a fight  with your  Intials  ? 
Khushi:  why  do  you  think that we always  fight  ? (  she  sighed  )  yeah  kind of  you  are  right  ..  we  didn’t  have fight  but  we  argued  ..  and  ..  I  don’t  know  I  am  just  becoming a mess 
  Hary : (  laugh )  Mess  ?    We  only  made maze for ourselves and them blame life unnecessarily   ?   You  have quite a good  name ..  but  happiness your identity does not match your  name  ..  ?  Does   Your  boy friend  took  tax  from you for smile  ?  are you seeing  the  girl  over there  selling  flowers  across the street  (  khushi narrowed  her  eyes  )  You  think  life  would  be  easy for  her , but  have  you ever seen her  loosing  that smile off her ?  No  !!  Every  one  has  their own battle  dear  ..  But  it’s depends on how we are fighting  it  .. Just see  her  ... did  you  find any worry in  her  ? (  Hary waves  his  hand  towards the little  girl  who  came  towards  them  and   he  buy a bunch  of  bouquet from her )  thank  you my majesty  (  he smiled kissing  the  knuckles  of  the little  girl  who  giggles running away  taking  the  dollar  )
  Hary  :  have  you  seen   a spider  ...  when  they  weaves  web  ? they  will fell  tremendous  time  but  then  ultimately  they  will  rise  up  ..  this  how   we all are  ...   If  you  have already  thought yourself as  defeated  then you  are losing a lost battle  happiness  .. (  He  hands  her  the  flowers  ) 
  Khushi  :  how  could  manage  ? 
  Hary  :  What  ? 
Khushi  :  you  didn’t have  anything to worry  in  your  life  ? 
  Hary  :  what  does it  do  to me  if  I keep  showing my  problem  to everyone  ?  First  people  will show  me  sympathy  then  ..  they  will   be fed up sometime  and  will call me with names behind my back !! pakau  ..  just  like  you  are  turning  into 
  Khushi:  what  do  you  mean  ? 
  Hary  :  I  mean  you are  pakau ..Pak .. pak..  paku  ..  uhhps  better  rondu  .. 
  Khushi: stop  it  you  Fool !!  (  She  flares her nose smacking   him  on  his  shoulder) 
  Hary  :  ouch !!  that’s  violence ..  Police  police  help  me  out 
  Khushi: ( chuckling  ) dramebaaz 
  Hary  :  hum ishqbaaz  hai  not  dramebaaz 
  Khushi rolled her eyes as  she  looked  at the car  that  comes  to  pick  her  up 
  Khushi: it’s  time  for  me  to  go ..  bye  ..  HARPREET 
Hary  :  Don’t call me  that  .. I  hate  it  (   Khushi  laughs out  as  she  opened the  car  door  getting inside ) 
“Kya Karoon  Hayee ..  Kuch  Kuch  Hota  Hai  “
********************************************
Khushi just  glance  at  arnav  who  was  talking with Mr.  Rishab  Khurana .. she  don’t  know  why  she  does not get good vibes  around this  Khurana  . the  way  he  looks  at  her  makes  her feel  goose bumps  through  her skin  .. 
  Arnav   excused  himself as  he  walks  towards  Khushi who just smiled  at  him ..
  Arnav  :  hope  you  didn’t  face  any problem  coming  here 
Khushi:  you  didn’t  returned home  last  night  ? aap  kaha the  ? 
  Arnav  :  it’s  not  a right  place for  this  kind  of  discussion  ..   The  day  after tomorrow  is  the  fashion  show  and  there  are lot of works to  do  ..   You  go  and  join  the team 
  Khushi nodded her  head walking  away  as  Rishab  Khurana   walks  to  Arnav  as  his  eyes were glued to   Khushi’s disappearing  back..
Rishab  :  so  ASR  when  I  can  expect  a treat from your side  ?  (  arnav just  glared at  Khurana  with  his  eyes  turning cold  )
Arnav :  When  do  you want  her  ? 
Rishab  smirks licking  his  lips  dirtily  ...
  Rishab  :  I  can’t keep  my  hands away  for  so  long  seeing  such a diving beauty  roaming freely ..
  Arnav  :  Fine  I  will  do  the arrangements  .. Be  assure  (  rishab grinned  )
Rishab  :  How  confident  are  you  that  She  would  agree  ?  She seems  different to  me  feisty  ...  that’s why  I  want  to  tame  that  kitten  ? 
What  Rishab  Khurana failed to notice  was  arnav’s  eyes  .. 

Arnav  :  when  I  give  you  my  words be assure  ..  Arnav  Singh  Raizada  never  do  anything  without  benefits  ... and  if  it’s benefitted me  I  won’t mind you  using her with her will or without her  will  ..  I  don’t  care  ..  She  is just a  Model  and she  owes  to  serve  my company  whether  it’s  by her skill or  by her  body!!
************************************************
Khushi  was having problem fixing her back  dori  ... But  suddenly  she felt  someone ‘s  finger  roaming  through  her  back  tying  the  knot  , at  first  she  relaxed thinking  it  Arnav  but  then it  was not  his  touch  ,  She  instantly  turned  around  to  find  Rishab Khuranna  who  was looking at  her  lustily  making Khushi step back
  Khushi : aap  ?  what  are  you  doing here in my dressing  room  ?
Rishab :  I  was  just  passing  by  .. and  just  saw  that you were in need in help  so just ..
  Khushi  glared him angrily before she  just tried to walk but  Rishab Khurana holds her hand making her looked at him 
  Rishab :  Did  I  do  anything to offend you ? Give  me a chance to pleasure you Mam  ?
  Khushi’s shrugged her hand  away off him
Khushi: behave yourself Mr. Khurana  or else  ( she spat out angrily as  she  rushed out of the changing )room ..
**************************************
  Khushi rushed inside arnav cabin only to find him to talk with his secretary , seeing Khushi he gesture his secretary to leave only to find Khushi hugging him wrapping her arms around him
  Arnav :  Is everything alright honey  ? 
Khushi just pulled back from the hug and said
  Khushi:  I  need  to  talk with you about  Mr.  Khuranna .. Rishab Khurana .. 
Arnav :  what about him  ? 
Khushi:  That man  is  not  right  ..  He  .. He  tries  to  touch  me  in  indecent  way  .. Arnav  ..  Believe  me ..
  Arnav  glance  at  khushi as  she whimpers  in  fear  while  arnav  just  walk away  while  pouring  the water in glass and extended towards her
Arnav : drink this and calm down ..you are looking tensed .. 
  Khushi  : (  gulping the water)  you  need  to  believe me  ..  that  man ...  Arnav  he  is  not  right ..his way  ..  He  tries  to  touch  me  ..
  Arnav : ( cupping her cheeks)  relax!!  You  are fusing unnecessarily ..  It’s  just  a part of life .. clam down ..  ignore  it 
Khushi:  ignore  it  ?  arnav   you are saying this  ? I  don’t feel comfortable around him..
  Arnav : Khushi ..He  is  our Investor  ..  I cannot just bug him off because of your delusion .. stop it don’t make a  fuss .... We will discuss  it later  ? 
  Khuhi :  how  can  you be so casual  Arnav ?  today  He  tries  to approach me Next  time ..He  will  ..  You will let this continue
  Arnav :  What am I supposed to do  ?  Khushi in  this  field this is common ..  Holy  fuck!!  You  are a  model  .. and  it’s  quite natural people will like  you makes moves  towards  you  ..   You are displayed to  public .. 
  Khushi  :  that does not make  me a Public Property ..  I might  be a Model but that does not make me sell  my morals my virtue ..  AAP  kuch nahi  bologe  isme  ?
  Arnav  :  you are repeating the same thing ..  Khushi  I  cannot  just  scowl  and worse out relationship with each and everyone who would like you  ..  There  are lot out  there who follows you in screen and  dream to get into your pants  ..  I cannot  just  hold  each one of them and charge them ..  You  are out for display ..you  know to handle  it 
Khushi:  you are saying this  Arnav ?  (  she questioned  as she pulled him by his collar making him shrugged her hand away)  when you have decided to keep mum , am I have anything to say ? beinga  an employer its’ your responsibility toward your employee’s protection  ...
Arnav : Don’t make a  fuss of  it  ?
Khushi  : Fuss  Really  ? 
  Arnav :  Khushi  I know  he  is  attracted to  you  ...  and He wants to bed  you  .. 
  Khushi gasped in horror step back 
  Khushi  :  you  knew it already  ?  You  know his intentions ..still  you allowed him near  me ..How could  or... don’t  ...  No .. 
  Arnav :  it’s  just a  matter  of  few  hours  ..  and He is  our Investor  .. Denying him would be effecting  my  business  .. which  I am not ready  ..   you will sleep  with  him  .. That’s it  ..
Khushi step  back  in horror  hearing his  words ..
  Khushi:  You are not serious  ..are you  ...  What  do  you  mean sleep with  him  ....  Are you in mind  of what are you saying  ?  have  you  realize  ?  you  want to sell me  off  ? 
Arnav closes his  eyes before opening  it  as  he walks  toward  her   before pulling  her by her arms 
Arnav  :  it’s just a matter of Night ..  Rishab  Khurana want you ... and you will be with him for a night .. and what  you  both actually  do behind  the close  door  is  not  my  concern ..  But  I want  spare you  if your stupidity hamper my business  ..  I  have  already given my word  ..  and  You will do accordingly  ..   you will get fucked by him ..  that’s  it ...
Arnav could hardly complete when  He  felt a sensation on  his cheeks,  only to realize Khushi slapped him  ..
Khushi:  you  have  thought me as a slut  ? ( she  said  slapping him once again  before  she could raise her hand for the third time to slap him back , arnav hold her hand and throwing her on  the  couch ,  he pinned her by  his body .)

To be Contd ..