PART 25

FF : FASHION 
PART 25
Why  every time  like  a  moth  He  get attracted towards  her ..  FUCK  !!  This  is  not  what   Arnav  Singh  Raizada  was  ...  He  never  ran behind  any  girls  .. Lot  of    Women  comes and  go  in  his  life  which  he  hardly  care  but  something  is   different with  Khushi  Kumari  Gupta  ..
  It’s  beyond attractions  !!  that  He  knows  it  ..  But  then  ...  He  don’t  know  what to  name  it  .. except  ADDICTIONS  ...
  Fuck  !!  He  curse  as  he  throw  the  cigar in  anger  ..  He  knows how  he  controls  his  burning  nerves when He  have  spotted her  with some  random  guy  in  a   NIGHT  PUB ..  and  this  ignorance  ..  if  this girl  have thought  She  would  live  easily  then  NO  !!  ARNAV  SINGH  RAIZADA will not let her  live in   peace not  when his  own heart is  burning with some  unknown angst 
*****************************************************************************
Arnav just walks inside the premises of Shantivan only to  find  someone  running  towards him in a cyclone speed  as the  tiny arms wrapped around his  legs .. 
  He  looks  down as his  lips curved into a soft smile , as He kneels  down on his feet  at the heights of the little toddler .
Arnav : Ashi  ...  What are you doing waking up late night ... 
  Ashi  :  Haan Poppy !!  You are  late again ... Bad Manners ... You never have dinner  with  us  ..  and   Ashi  is  very  angry ..  (  she  flickered  her  eyes  as  she  flared  her  nose  making  arnav raised his  one brow  before  he flicked  her  nose  making  her  pout  )
  Arnav  :  Okay !! So this  is  why  my  princess  is  angry  ?  but   what  to do ..  I  had  some works  ... You  know  How  important works are for  living .. 
  Ashi blinked her  eyes as  she  raised her little  hands and  touched  under his  eye as  she  said 
  Ashi :   Your  teacher  must  have given lot  of  home-works  isn’t  it Poppy ? See  You  look  tired  ...  I will speak  to  your  teacher  and  scold her  hard .. Very  bad  !!  itna  Homework koi  deta  hai  .. 
Arnav :  Home Work  ??  (  He  laugh  out  loud  kissing  her  chubby  cheeks  !! She  can  make  him  ease up  all  his  tension  and worry  ..  She  makes  him  feel  home  )
  Arnav : achha  pumpkin  tell  me  (  he  pick  her up  in  his  arms  and stood up) did  you  eat  properly  ?  ( ashi lowers down  her  eyes before showing  him  her little teeth)
  Ashi:  Pizza  !! 
  Arnav  :  Okay  !!  So  this  was  the  trick ..  Hmm  The  buttering  is  for getting  treated by  Pizza .. 
Ashi:  No ..  Ashi  loves  you  sachi muchi  ..
  Arnav  :  and  poppy  does  not  loves  you ..  (  he  said ,  as  Ashi bite  on  his  nose making Arnav groan  as  he  laugh out  ) 
*******************************************
Anjali knocks  on  the  door  ,  only  to  find  Arnav putting  Ashi  to sleep 
Anjali  :  She  was  waiting  for  you  all  the  day  Bhai  ...   ( Arnav nodded  his  head as  he  covers  her with blanket  )   Bhai  ..  Today  Raima’s  family  has come for  fixing the  date of  marriage  .. and  Nani  was  expecting  you  at  house ...   She seems  to  be  not  happy  with  your ...  (  She  stuttered seeing  arnav’s  glare  ) 
Arnav  :  Anjali  ...  I am not running  a charity of keeping  everyone  happy ..  I can’t  meet  with all the  expectations   ...  So  please  spare  me  ..
Anjali  :   Why  are  you  like  this  Bhai  ? Does  not  we  mean  anything to  you  ?
Arnav  :  Does  you  thought  about  having a  brother  who  have  given  all  his  heart  and  soul to  nourish  you  before  you  marry that  scoundrel behind  my back  ? 
Anjali  : ( gasping )  Bhai  ...
  Arnav  :  don’t  .....  I  was  the  worst  the  brother for  you  then  and  let  me  remain  the  worst  brother  even  now  ...  and  don’t  try  to  compel  things for  me  ...   (  He  hissed  in  anger  as Anjali  lowers  her  eyes before  Arnav’s  eyes fell  on  Nani  who  came  there   interrupting  them) 
Nani  :  Chotte  !!  you  cannot  always  speak in this tone with  Anjali Bitiya  ..  and I  don’t  understand  What’s wrong  with you  ? Why  are  you  always  like  this ...  Did  you  ever  thought  of  our  family  reputation  ...  haan  ?   Chotte  what  you have  thought  that  we are not  aware about   how  you  live  your  life  all  these  years  .. yet  I remained  blind  eye because you  will not  listened  to  us  ...  but  had  ho  gayi  aj  toh ..  You  are  the  one  who   opted your opinion of marrying that  Raima girl ..even  keeping  my  likings  and  disliking aside  ..  I  give  my  acceptance   to the alliance  ..    but   I  don’t  think  you  are  even  serious  about  the  marriage  ...     Don’t  you  think  You  should  be there  today when your  in  laws  have  came  .. 
Arnav  :  in-  laws  ?  they  are  yet  to  be my  in-  laws  ..  and  I  am  least  bothered  about  all  these  rituals  ...  It  was you  all who  have  been   scowling for  a social  marriage  otherwise  ..
  Nani  :  otherwise  kya  chotte  ?   Shaadi nahi  rachate  ?   I  don’t believe  in those  Registry  marriage ..  A  piece  of paper cannot tie two souls into  a pure  bond  ...  
Arnav  :  And  the  so  called  rituals makes the  marriage long  lasting  isn’t  it  ?    The  live  examples  of  the  long lasting marriage  ..  are  roaming  around  here  ... 
  Nani  :  Chotte  ...  Stop  humiliating  Anjali  Bitiya   all the  time  ...  and  don’t  forget it  was you  who have  forced her for  divorce  .. Or  else  I  want  to settle  the  matter  mutually  ...
Arnav : mutually  ? well  ..  I  should  have  been  wait  till  She became another  Ratna  Malik !!  FUCK  OFF  ... ( he  shouts  angrily  ,  before  He let out  a  sigh  hearing  the  whining of  Ashi  whose sleeps  has broken  by  the  chaos ) 
  He  walks  towards  her  picking  her  in  his  arms  cooing her back to sleep  ..
Arnav  :  I  really  exhausted  to  argue  with  you  people  ...    Please  Leave ... 
  Nani :  kab tak  ?  How  long will  this  continue ..You  are  going  to marry in few  days  .. 
  Arnav  :   I  am  yet  to  married ..  and Neither you  or  Not   Khushi  can change  my  opinion  regarding  Marriage  got  it  ..    ( He  said  splitting  in  fire  while   Nani and  Anjali  looked  at  eachother  with a  frown) 
  Nani  :  khushi  ?  yeh kaun  hai  ?  we ..
  Arnav  glanced  at  Nani before  he  realized  what  he  have  spat  in  the  heat of moments  .. 
  Arnav  :  Please  Leave  us  alone  ......  Ashi  is getting cranky ..
  Nani  was  about to speak more but  Anjali pressed  her  hands  before  saying to  Arnav 
  Anjali  : bhai  ..  give  ashi  to  me  I  will  put her to sleep  you  must  be  tired 
  Arnav  : Not  that  much  tired  that  I  cannot  keep  her  with me  .. 
*********************************************************
Arnav  let out a  sigh , as  he  walks out  toward  the  poolside   while  gazing  at  the Night  Sky  ...    Don’t  Know  how  Khushi  find  peace  watching  the  Stars  in  the  sky  .. 
Peace seems  to  be far away from  him !!  The  nerves  that  keep  aching  inside  him  and  he  don’t  know  how  to  get  rid  of the  aching  nerves  .. 

Can  marriage  make  two  people  being loyal to  each- other ?  he  does not believe  so  .. if  it  so  then  there  won’t  be  so  many  Divorces happening  all  around  !! 
  Why  does  not  anyone  understand his  point  of  view  ?  Forget  about  his  family  ..  They  never  understand  him  ..  but  the  girl  whom  He  thought  to  know  him  better  than he  know  himself also  is  like  others .. 
For  the  first  time  ,  Arnav  Singh  Raizada have  ever  tried to  give  importance to  someone  else ,  but  yet the  dare of  the  woman
    Khushi  Gupta  !!   ..   He  needs  her  to  keep  himself  sane  or  else  .... 
****************************************************
Arnav  was checking  his  emails  as  he  sat  in  his cabin  while  Raima  walked inside  his cabin  with  the  bouquets  of Red  Roses  ..
Raima  : good  Morning   ASR  !!  where  were  you  last  night  ?  We all  expected you  to be  at  house  during  the  time the  dates are been  getting  fixed  ... itna  kya  kaam  ?  can’t  you  spare some  few  hours  .. aur  waise  bhi  You  were  not  in  office  yesterday 
  Arnav  stopped  typing on  his  laptop, as  he looked  up  at  raima  with  anger  reflecting  in his  eyes 
Arnav  :  Raima  ? Are  you  trying  to  keep  tab  on  me  ?
Raima  :  Isn’t  it  good to  know  about  your would be’s  where-about  ? (  she  keep  the  flower bouquet  on  the  table  while  she  leans  toward  him as  He lingers  his  fingers  on  her cheek ) 
  Arnav :  Everyone  have  their  own  Privacy  .. and  I  specifically  hate  people invading my  personal  space  ...
Raima  :  ( frowns  )  Well   The  rule  does not apply  for  me is  it  ? 
  Arnav rolls  his  eyes  as  he  stood  up  glaring  at  her 
  Arnav :  Raima  what  brings  you  here  ?  are  you  here to complain  about my absence  from yesterday  !!  Get  it  straight into  your  head  that  I am not liable to explain my actions to  you  so  ..
Raima  :  You are liable  to  explain your actions .. because You are marrying me  Raima  Kapoor .. and  Others  can  take  your  tantrums  but  I  won’t ..  I  am  least  interested in knowing what  you  do  outside  but  I will  not  take it lightly if  you humiliate  me  or  my  family  anywhere  or anytime  ... 
  Arnav  :  humiliations  ?  seems  your  family  does not  have a thick layered  skin  ? 
Raima  :  ARNAV  SINGH  RAIZADA  !!  ( she shouts showing  her  finger  towards  him  as  Arnav  glared  back at her  )
Arnav : chilao  mat  !   Don’t  you  shout  Raima!! This  Marriage is  for  both  of  our benefits  ...  don’t  Forget  that ...Aur  haan  don’t  try  to  dominate  me ..  Arnav  Singh  Raizada  hoon ..when  I  will  cost  you  heavy  you never  know  ...   (  He  threats  her as  he  pulled  her  close to  him  pressing  her  against  him  )
**********************************************
Khushi frowns  as  she  smells  at  the  sandwich which she have make after coming back from the shoots   !!  yes  !!  she  did  shoot!  Why  should  She  listened  to  him    ?  Who  does  He  think  himself  to  rule her  even  after what  He  did with  her .. 
  She took  a Bite  of  a Sandwich ,  as  she  hardly  ate  her breakfast while  leaving  for  the shoot .  But  she  don’t know  why  her appetite  seems died the very instant  She  took a bite of sandwich  .. 
  Gulping some  waters  she  rubs her palm over her throat  to  ease  off the  burning sensation  ..  before  she  gulps  some water which  she pours into a  glass .. 
    As  the Door  Bell  rang,  she  glanced at the  clock which strikes at 10 pm in the Night ,  she  walked  to  open the  door  only  to  find  Arnav  standing  there  holding his  blazer in  one  hand  ..and  she  could smell alcohol of  him  ..
  Khushi  frowns  trying  to  close  the door  but before she could  do  anything  Arnav already  put his   leg in between  before  entering inside  closing the main door behind
  Khushi  : What  are  you  doing  here  at this  late  Night ...  Jaiyee 
  Arnav  instantly  holds  her while pinning her against  the wall  ..  as He  instantly  attacked her mouth  while  his  hands  travelled  on  her  body .. 
  Before  He could  understand  Khushi  pushed  him hard ,as she covered her mouth by her palm and  ran  into  washroom  ..... 
  Arnav : What  the  fuck ?   (  He  cursed being baffled ,  does  she  felt vometting  by his  kiss ? what the holy  fuck  )

To be contd