PART 2

FF : FASHION - AN END OF INNOCENCE
PART 2
The Man who does not even care for her feelings .. But Then Why Does She feels for him ..
For Him , She is Just an AFFAIR ... She knows she will be left no where once He will throw her out of his Life .. But then why she still allows him !!
Why ?
She is just a MODEL Nothing Else !! She is AR Model in the Day light and Arnav Singh Raizda's bed mate in the darkness of NIGHT ..
*************************************************************************************
Life is Unpredictable!! We never knew what is waiting for us in the Next Moment .
Khushi sighed as she traces her fingers over her Family Photograph!! They seems to be so happy then .. The Photo graph which was been clicked during the Happy moments which she once spent with her Family .
Being The Only Child ..She was always been pampered by her Parents .. They have given her the Best of everything they can afford !! They have never stopped her from doing anything according Her Likes .. That is Why , Despite of having lot of disliking towards The Profession she choose .. Her Father still supports her Considering her wish to built a Career in this Field ..
They Believe That She will never broke their Trust .. She do climb the ladder of Success in the Career But Does She able to keep Their Trust .. The Trust that they showed on HER ?
Being a MODEL has it's own Side effects ? whom will she say that ?
She Remembered Her Father's shocking face when She told her about Her Wish to Try The Luck in Modeling
" Is This Really What You Want ? I thought You have your own set of dreams to pursue your Career in Teaching after You complete your Graduation "
Her Father Sashi Gupta had said this to her when Five years back She declared her Decision of coming to Mumbai From the Small City of Lucknow.
But Does She had any choice then ? She very well knows how Day by Day Her Family's Financial Condition was sinking Down considering the fact that Her Father's business of Shares was running into Loss ..
Her parents might not open up to her about their struggling Condition .. But She was not a Fool to Understand !!
And This is One Of THE VERY REASON .. She agreed to Step in this WORLD OF FASHION ...
HER Parents are Proud today seeing Her Success But Will They be really Proud to her when they will comes to know about her sacrifices She made to gain this success ..
Khushi Kumari Gupta .. Becomes Khushi Gupta , KG Or Katy as the World called her Today .. But she does miss the Old KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA who runs down the streets of Lucknow with her Crazy tactics ..
She felt like to chuckle at herself as she remembered the old times .... When Most Of The Neighborhood comes running to her Mother complaining about She brainwashed their Small Kids and Do naughtiness all around!!
It Was All In Past Today ... But Some Times She do feel to leave all these behind and run away to where she belongs ..
The Braids , The Pompoms , Her Basanti .. That what she called her Scooter , and not the least ... HER JHOLA .. Bunty A kid from their Colony always said it as a magic Jhola ..as He always finds her bringing out chocolates from inside the Bag ...
All has Gone !! Pom Poms has been replaced with High Standard Dressed ..The Braids has been replaced with Curls ... and Her Jhola has been replaced with the varieties of Clutches and hand bags from The Expensive Designer.. and Her Basanti .. Sigh .. The Posh car does not gives her the same happiness which she used to find earlier riding down her Scooter all the down the roads of Lucknow!!
She sighed as She heard her mobile alarm rang by .. making her alerted about the Time!! It's already 6 Pm .. and she need to make arrangements ..
Taking a Deep Breathe she just keep the photo away in the Closet ..as she closed the Door of the Posh Closet before Her Eyes fell on The Potrait of Herself hanging down the wall above her Bed !!
Does She recognize herself ? Life has make her stand at such a spot where she herself felt a Stranger to herself ?
Sigh !! Emotions !! How Much We Tried To Shrug It Away !! It always comes down hunting us back ..
*************************************************
Khushi just tied her hair in a French Bun as she tied a satin Robe around her covering Her Precious from the Outside World ... !!
She applied a Gloss in Her Lips ..before She walked out towards the Main Door to Welcome The Person ..She is Expecting From last few Hours ..
***********************************************************
Khushi smiled weakly moving aside letting Arnav walk inside the flat before his eyes travelled down her ...
Arnav : You Never Left to surprise Me Khushi ? ( He said as he make himself comfortable in the Couch as he find Khushi offering the glass of wine to Him )
Khushi : Surprise ? Do I have anything to surprise You .. It's just You who makes me amazed at the very next Moment .. whenever I feel that I know but in Reality ?
Arnav : ( keeping the glass away on the table )What do you want to say ? You are The One Who Denied for going out for The Dinner and Now Dolled up like this Hosting me around ... And You are saying I am surprising YOU ? Like Seriously ..
Khushi : (sighed) I don't have any Choice to make on my own ? Did I ? It's Not necessary that Every Time ..I would be agreeing with Whatever You are saying ..I Did not feel like to go out today ... But I never asked you to spoil your New Year Evening For Me ...
Arnav grits his teeth and the Very Second He pulled her roughly towards him making her looks at him ...
Arnav : What is Wrong With you Haan ? What the Heck You want haan ?
Khushi : What I Want ? Does it even matters anything to You ? ( She said before letting out a deep sigh )
Khushi : I saw you today in the Temple with your Family ..( she said looking down ... before looked up at Arnav )
Arnav : So ? ( he asked simply making Khushi passed a small smile but it does not reach her eyes)
Khushi : Nothing !! ( she said in a Mere whisper standing up from the couch as she calms her breathe )
Khushi : Can we talk after the Dinner ? Please .. ( she sighed as Arnav nodded not wanting to go further in this Discussion any more )

Arnav : I never knew that You have arranged dinner over here ..Otherwise I would not give my Commitments to have dinner with the FAMILY Tonight ..
Khushi : I am Sorry .. I was not aware about your plans .. You hardly share anything ..despite of being Together more than Four Years ..
Arnav : Did Not I said You that Don't Cross Your Limits ..Otherwise You will be the One who will be feeling the pain ? Did I commit you something which I never fulfill Khushi ..
Khushi : The Funny part is .. that You Never committed me anything .. that is it ..
Arnav : then ? See You are a talented girl Honey .. and You does not mean to be stop here .. You have long way to go ... but Yes ... Don't push me to the edge of my patience Khushi .. It won't be good for both of us ..
Khushi : I know ... But still ...
Arnav : Emotions does not works with me Khushi .. I thought you get to know that in these years of our Live In ..
Khushi sighed as she twirls around the Spoon over the custard before she say ..
Khushi : My Family is pressuring me to get Married Now ?
Arnav instantly stopped eating .. as he glanced at Her ...
Arnav : it's Nothing New to You .. You are supposed to know your ways to deny them You did that earlier too ..
Khushi : How Long Am I Going to ignore them ? They are my Fmaily Arnav ..They want My good ... Today or Tomorrow They will ask me to get marry ... What will I say ?
Arnav : Say the truth about us in Live- in .. I never stopped You ...
Khushi : What assurance You are giving for the future ..that holding on the same base I would convey about US to them .. We Belong From a Middle Class family Arnav .. and .
Arnav : Assurance ? What You want ? You want to Get Marry and Settle Down ... Do that I don't care ... ( He said standing up in the anger ..as Khushi sighed)
Khushi : It does not matter to You Right ?
Arnav : No !! As Long As You are Keeping me away of it .. It's Your Life ..and I am no one to interfere .. .. You have full Right to get married and Settle down to whatever or Whoever Guy you wanted or your parents wanted... But If Your Contract Allows You ..
Khushi just looked up at him with her eyes opened wide ..... as she was shocked hearing the words from him ..
Arnav : Will asked My Manger to read you through your Agreement With AR ...
That's all what Khushi needs to understand .. He picked up his Car Keys from the table and said ..
Arnav : Thanks For The Dinner Khushi ... Good Night ..
******************************************************
Raizada Mansion
As soon as Arnav walked inside the Room , He was Welcomed by a flying Teddy Bear which was about to hit his face .. but he somehow managed to save himself ...
Arnav : What happen Anjali ? ( He asked glancing at his Sister who was standing there with the Little Ashi who seems to be very much angry )
Anjali i : I don't know bhai .. Asked Your Laadli .. She seems to be very much angry on You ..
Arnav glanced at the Little toddler who was sitting on the Couch folding her lips angrily ...
Arnav : Princess !! ( He called her , walking straight towards her as kneeling down He just glance at the little toddler ) Why My Princess is Angry ?
Ashi : Ashi .. hate Poppy ..
Arnav : why is that so ?
Ashi : Poppy do not Love Ashi ... .. You are late .. Today also ...
Anjali : Yeah Bhai .. That is true she wants to spend her New year evening with you but You makes late ..as usual ...
Arnav : Anjali ... ? Cannot you handle your own daughter
Anjali : Excuse Me Bhai .. My Daughter is more yours than Mine .. Huh!!
Arnav : Stop It .. ( he said rolling his eyes before picking Ashi in his arms and ruffling her hair ) I am sorry Ashi .. It's Just I got stuck with Works !! Ok .. Then Anjali No one needs these Chocolates ? give them to Hp for his kids ( He said bringing out the chocolates .. which Ashi instantly snatched Away )
Ashi : NO !! AShi .. Lobes choco .. ( Anjali laughed away before Nani comes there glancing at Arnav )
Anjali laughed away before Nani comes there glancing at Arnav )
Nani : This is not going to work Arnav All The Time .. Not only Ashi We crave to get you Home ? What Work is there that you need to stay at the Night most of the Time ..
Arnav : Nani .. ( he said with a pinch of irritation as he picked Ashi up and went upstairs to play with her )
Nani : what should I do to this Man ?
Anjali : ( giggled) Nothing Nani .. Get him Married .. This is the only way to make him come to the path ..
***************************
Khushi wiped out her tears as she closed down the books which she was reading , Stretching her arms as she pulled the Comforter on her being relaxed wearing a Cotton Churidar ... Which she normally wears whenever she was alone ... resembling her old days ...
" Agreement!! That is what bonds them Together "
Nothing Else!! Why does not She let her accept the Truth of his true self ..Why knowing All she expects from him ...
He must be busy with his Family today .. !! She sometimes feels Jealous of the Little Three Year Old Kid .. She is lucky to get the Share of her love from Him ...
Almost Everyone knows What ASHI means to HIM !!
To Be contd ..