Chapter 17

I awoke to hear the school bell go. I looked at my phone and it was already lunch time which meant I had missed three lessons. Oops.

I got up going downstairs to the cafeteria. I found Lucas, Hendery and Mark in their usual seats so I went over to them. I sat down not even bothering to ask if I could sit here. Lucas then said "hey y/n! You alright?" But when Lucas looked at me he knew that there was something wrong. "Y/n what's wrong?" Lucas asked worried. I just shook my head and placed it on the table, using my arms to cover my face.

I feel so shit right now. I thought today would be better than yesterday but it is already worse and it is only lunch time. "Y/n. Come with me for a minute and we can talk if you want." Lucas sighed. I looked up and stood up after Lucas following him out of the cafeteria. I started to feel dizzy again like earlier but carried on following Lucas. We were now walking by my locker and Lucas went to go up the stairs.

No ones POV
"Lucas." Y/n murmured. Lucas turned around and saw y/n leaning against the lockers. "Lucas, I don't feel well." Y/n mumbled breathlessly. Lucas rushed up to y/n looking concerned. Y/n started swaying from one side to another which made Lucas grab her shoulders to steady her. Y/n's eyes closed and she went floppy making her legs give way. Luckily, Lucas wrapped his arms around her waist just in time.

Lucas decided to take y/n to the nurses office so he picked y/n up, carrying her there. Lucas ran as quickly as he could wanting y/n to be ok. When Lucas finally got there, he placed y/n on one of the beds and asked the nurse "could you please check on my friend? She passed out in the hallway."

The nurse nodded and asked "do you know if she banged her head or anything when passing out?"

Lucas shook his head and answered "I caught her before she could fall!"

The nurse then told Lucas "you can go back to your class now! You don't want to be late." Lucas pleaded to stay as he was really worried and he wouldn't be able to concentrate on class anyway. The nurse eventually said 'yes' and Lucas sat on the chair waiting for y/n to wake up.

"She doesn't have a fever and her blood pressure seems ok so that can't be the reason she passed out... Do you know if y/n eats much?" The nurse asked. Lucas thought about it and y/n never seems to eat lunch but she can't just pass out from missing one meal. She must be skipping other meals too.

"Y/n doesn't eat lunch because she says she is on a diet but I don't know about any other meals." Lucas sighed. 'Does she eat at all?' Lucas thought to himself. Lucas knew a bit about eating disorders as his older sister had anorexia but recovered a few years ago. He doesn't see her anymore though because of his gang. He didn't want to put his family in danger so he ran away.

"She must have passed out from lack of food then. Missing one meal wouldn't make her pass out so she must be skipping more meals. I know this is a lot too ask but can you please try and get her to eat. Even if it is just a few mouthfuls, it will help." The nurse could tell that they were close friends as the boy was clearly worried about her and she knew he would want to help in some way.

The nurse then added "Also she has a huge wound on her arm! Do you know how she got it? It looks quite fresh but she must have cleaned it up or someone else did." Lucas shook his head not knowing about it. He lifted y/n's sleeve up and saw the wound. It was a long cut that went around her arm and it was about 3 inches long. The cut had a huge blue bruise around it too. How did that happen? Lucas thought to himself.

Suddenly y/n started to stir. She turned onto her side and opened her eyes. She looked confused taking in her surroundings. "Don't worry y/n. Lucas bought you here after you passed out." The nurse informed. Y/n tried to remember what had happened just before she passed out. The memory suddenly flashed through her head. She was going to go and talk to Lucas but got dizzy and ended up passing out.

Y/N's POV
"So I checked to see if you were ok because you passed out but I found out it was because you weren't getting enough nutrients and eating enough. You should probably stop skipping your meals. It will make you really ill... Anyway, you can both leave when you are ready and I advise that you go and get some food before returning to class." The nurse advised. Who is she to tell me what I can and can't do? If I'm not hungry then how can I eat? I looked over and noticed that Lucas is here. That must be what she meant when she said we can both leave. I sat up on the bed and Lucas came and sat beside me, pulling me into the biggest hug.

"I'm so glad you are alright!" Lucas mumbled. He then asked "do you want to get some food before going back to class?" I nod because if I say no he will be a bit suspicious of me not eating. I will just get something light. Lucas had asked me why I hadn't been eating. I told him that I was rushing so I forgot to have my breakfast this morning. It wasn't fully a lie because I have an apple for breakfast normally.

........................................................................................

After eating a salad, Lucas and I went back to our last class. I only had one class left today which meant that I managed to skip all of my classes apart from this one. The nurse had given us a pass so we wouldn't get in trouble. I handed my teacher the pass as I walked in and sat at my seat. I saw Anna giving me a dirty look then started mumbling things to the girl next to her. I couldn't hear what they were saying but they kept looking over at me and making me feel like they are talking about me.

The bell finally rang meaning I could go home. I was the last out of the classroom because I don't like how crowded it gets in the hallways so I decide to wait a few minutes. After a few minutes I went to the locker and nearly every had left school already. I placed my books in my locker and grabbed my bag. Just as I bought my hand out of the locker to close it, the locker door slammed just missing my fingers. It made me jump, making me stumble and lose my balance, falling onto the floor. I looked up to see April and her followers. "Are you getting a lift with that guy again?" April asked giving me the dirtiest look making me nod.

"You shouldn't be around people like that. He is too sexy and you are just a plain Jane with no sexual appeal whatsoever. Is he forced to be around you?" April snarled. Honestly it hurt when she said those things. Why is she picking on me now? She has never bothered to look at me before.

"I need to go." I mumbled going to stand up. I didn't succeed though as I was pushed back down by one of April's friends. "You are not going anywhere yet!" As April said that, she kicked me in the stomach over and over again. I tried to get away but they're was no hope as the other girl was pinning me down. April carried on kicking me, knocking the wind out of me. I decided to 'pretend' to pass out knowing she will stop which actually worked. As soon as they saw me 'passed out' they ran away.

When they were out of sight I got up struggling a little bit. As I stood up straight, I felt a pain shoot through my stomach. I had to get to Seonghwa's car though otherwise he would wonder why I was out so late. I tried to walk out like I normally would, trying to make it not known that I was hurt.

I finally was outside and saw Seonghwa's car ahead of me. I walked over and got in trying my best to smile. It worked as Seonghwa didn't seem to notice I was hurt. We talked all the way home. He asked me how school was and I told him it was good. I was definitely not telling him about what happened today as he would tell Mingi.

When we got home, it was awfully quiet. "Where is everyone?" I asked Seonghwa.

"They went out on a mission but Wooyoung, Hongjoong and I weren't needed so we stayed home." Seonghwa answered. I nodded and told Seonghwa I'm going to my room to do my homework. Again, I didn't have homework because I didn't bother to go to any of my classes other than the last one but the teacher didn't give any homework out.

I got changed into a hoodie and shorts. When I got changed, I saw that I already have a bruise forming on my stomach. The nurse had bandaged my arm up so I couldn't see how it looked. For the next few days, I would have to wear long sleeved clothes and things that wouldn't show my stomach as I don't want anyone to know about them.
.
.
.
.
.