Chapter 18

I lay on my bed going through all my social media. I looked on Instagram and saw a picture of Anna and April together at a house party that was obviously at the weekend. When did they become friends? Anna used to hate her.

I then saw pictures of others at this party too. I had some photos of idols pop up as I followed a few. BTS, Chungha, Ariana and Fifth Harmony were the main idols I followed. I got so sad when Fifth Harmony broke up as they were my favourite girl group ever but I still follow all of them on social media.

My door suddenly knocked so I went to go and answer it. I opened it to see a smiley Wooyoung. "Do you want to play some games with me? Seonghwa doesn't want to and Hongjoong is in his office working." Wooyoung asked pouting and then squeezed me into a hug which really hurt. "Wooyoung, it hurts." I blurted. Fuck! Why did I say that.

Wooyoung let go of me quickly and looked at me worried. He wiped a tear from my face. I didn't even know I was crying. "What happened? Why does it hurt?" Wooyoung asked.

I knew he wouldn't tell the others if I told him so that is what I did. I pulled Wooyoung in the room and locked the door. I bought him over to the sofa and sat down. I explained what had happened throughout the day missing out the fact that I passed out because I knew he would make me eat more food and I didn't really want that.

"Why would she want to hurt you y/n? You didn't do anything wrong did you?" Wooyoung asked.

"She doesn't want me getting a ride with Seonghwa because she thinks he is hot and is probably jealous. I can't help it though. I might just walk to school tomorrow so she doesn't see me arriving with him." I answered.

Wooyoung couldn't believe that someone was bullying me because they liked a guy that they didn't even know. "She is fucked up in the head! Can I check your stomach? If it hurt when I hugged you, it must be bad." I nodded and lifted up my hoodie showing the newly formed bruise. It was getting worse now than it was earlier. I hope it disappears before the pool party on Saturday because I have this really cute bikini I want to wear but I will have to wear a one-piece if the bruise is still there.

"Can we go and play some games?" I asked, pouting at Wooyoung.

Wooyoung agreed and we went downstairs to the games room. Before Wooyoung came to the games room, he grabbed me a bag of ice and gave it to me saying "this will make it go down quicker. We don't want you having a bruise on Saturday, do we? I want to see you in a sexy bikini!" I hit Wooyoung's shoulder laughing and mumbling "perv."

"So who gave you the love bite?" Wooyoung asked smirking. He then added "it has to be someone in the house because you haven't been anywhere other than school! Unless you had some fun in the janitors closet?" Wooyoung was raising his eyebrows suggestively.

"I DID NOT!" I shouted laughing. "It was someone in the house." I mumbled.

"It was San wasn't it?" Wooyoung asked.

"How did you even know that? Did we make it obvious? We even left the room at different times so no one would notice!" I exclaimed.

Wooyoung laughed and said "it was obvious to me but I don't know about the others. First, you two spend a lot of time together. Second, San seems a lot happier than before you were here. Third, San had a love bite the other day at the table and you nearly came down with them too until I told you."

What? I hope no one else noticed the love bites on San. I think that would be the only thing that would give it away to the others. "Wow Wooyoung. You are smarter than I thought! I didn't think you would be able to pick up on all of that with a brain so small." Wooyoung gave me a death glare but his facial expression changed into a smirk.

"I would hit you if you weren't a girl but I don't hurt girls. Unless... you want me to spank you kitten." Wooyoung went from zero to hella kinky in the space of a few seconds. I knew he was joking about it as he knew I was with San. Well not officially but yeah.

"I think San would kill you if he heard you say that to me! Even if it is a joke." I smirked "let's play video games." I suggested. We sat and played call of duty. I put all my skills out there and whooped Wooyoung's ass. I guess he thought I would be shit like Yeosang did but think again Woo!

"How are you better than me? That's not fair!" Wooyoung whines like a five year old. Aww he is a sore loser.

"I guess it is what it is Woo!" I laughed.

Wooyoung made me play more games adamant that he would beat me. That didn't happen though. I decided to let him win the last one so we could stop playing because I'm bored of winning now!

"YES, FINALLY. I KNEW I COULD BEAT YOU!" Wooyoung shouted excitedly. He then started jumping around the room celebrating thinking he won fairly. He wishes!

"Why is Wooyoung so happy?" Jongho asked as rest of the boys walked through the door.

"Because I beat y/n at call of duty!" Wooyoung exclaimed still jumping on the sofa. Seonghwa then told Wooyoung off for jumping on the sofa and said he would end up breaking it.

I noticed that San wasn't here and neither was Yeosang. "Where are San and Yeosang?" I asked.

"Yeosang is cleaning San up as he got injured." Yunho explained. What? San is hurt? I ran out of the room and to the medical room in the house. I opened the door and went inside, not knowing if San was conscious. I looked and saw San sat up with no top on. Yeosang was cleaning the big cut on the side of San's waist. It looked like someone had sliced through his skin with a knife. I could see all of his other scars too from when he lived at his old home. I couldn't believe how many he had. His whole back was covered in scars.

"What happened?" I asked taking steps towards the two.  San patted the side of the bed which was the other side to where Yeosang was tending to his cut.

"A member from another gang caught my side when we were fighting and I didn't get out of the way quick enough to block it. Don't worry though. I have had worse." San explained. If Yeosang wasn't here right now I wouldn't hesitate to hug and comfort him but I don't want it to be awkward.

"I'm glad you aren't hurt too bad but you need to be more careful." I mumbled patting his back. San grabbed me, pulling me into his embrace obviously not caring about Yeosang being there. My eyes were wide in shock. Then again San is a cuddly person so it wouldn't really be strange. I hugged him back making sure to not catch his waist.

"Can you two just get together already? I'm bored of watching you pretend you aren't together!" Yeosang exclaimed.

"You know too?" I asked. Is it really that obvious.

"Who else knows?" San asked.

"Wooyoung saw the love bite last night and told me I should cover it up so no one sees it but then he saw yours anyway and realised. He also said we spend a lot of time together and he has noticed you are a lot happier since I moved in." I then added "He isn't as clueless as I thought he was." I laughed.

"Is there anyone else?" San asked. I shook my head but Yeosang started mumbling "actually... Mingi knows too." WHAT? How come he hasn't murdered me yet. How come he hasn't murdered San yet? We are both going to die young! I really wanted kids someday as well but that won't happen now if I die.

"OH MY GOSH! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACES! I'm only joking." Yeosang cried of laughter. This little shit thinks he can trick us. I am going to get back at him so good one day!

"Why would you lie? You scared the hell out of me. I wondered why Mingi hasn't killed me yet." San mumbled placing his head on my shoulder while frowning.

"I find joy in scaring you both." Yeosang stated and then left the room after finishing dressing San's wound.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you for reading! Please vote or comment if you are enjoying the book. I like seeing feedback!