Chapter 28

No ones POV
It has been 8 months!

8 months since y/n had came home.

8 months since any Ateez members had seen y/n.

8 months since the guys started searching for y/n.

They had looked around the whole city for her. However, they never found any trace of her. Ateez tried not to lose hope but it was hard when they had tried everything to find her.

San hasn't been himself since y/n left. He thought they would probably have been better off without each other which is why he started ignoring y/n before she left but that wasn't the case at all. He missed the girl so much! San had trouble sleeping at night and he barely ate because he was too busy looking for her. Even when he wasn't looking for her, he couldn't sleep. He just closed himself away, locking his door so no one would come into his room.

Mingi was still with April but when he wasn't with her, he would spend all of his time searching for y/n. He still didn't understand what had happened the day he announced April as his girlfriend? Why did y/n hate the idea so much?

The other boys all looked for y/n too but there was no luck at all. They just wanted her back home and safe. All of them missed her presence. Wooyoung and Yeosang even missed losing against her on games. The NCT gang also helped look for y/n. Lucas was distraught at the fact that his closest school friend had disappeared off the face of the earth.

All of the members of both gangs asked all the other allied gangs if they had seen y/n anywhere but nobody had but they all kept an eye out for her.

The gang had a mission tonight to take down one of their enemies businesses. This business was illegal of course. It was a strip club but they also have separate rooms for the strippers to do sexual activities with customers that pay more. With the gang they are dealing with, everything that they do is illegal. This is a mission that they had been planning for a couple of months making sure it went perfect. Hopefully everyone who worked in the enemy's business would die tonight wether they were staff or gang members. No one comes out alive other than Ateez.

................................................................................

"Is everyone ready?" Hongjoong shouted to all the members. They others came down, getting into the van. Some of NCT were here to help the guys with this mission. Johnny, Lucas and Yuta were chosen because they are the best shooters. Also Lucas was known as the seducer so he could get anything out of anyone wether they are male or female. The same goes for Wooyoung and also Taeyong so he came too.

Mingi and Seonghwa stayed at home doing the hacking into cameras as they were the best with that kind of stuff. All the other members had to do was get into the building, place the bomb somewhere near the room where all of the gang members are and leave before it blew up. It wasn't a huge bomb but it was enough to blow up a few of the rooms where the staff and gang were.

All the members were dressed smart so they would look like the customers but the hard part would be getting in with a bomb and weapons. Sometimes the bouncers check and other times they don't.

Luckily the bouncers didn't check but just asked for ID. Now that they were in, two of the members will need to get to the private rooms. It was decided that Taeyong and San will do that as San knew what to do with the bomb and Taeyong is the seducer.

"San! Taeyong! The private rooms are located at the other side of the room in the far right corner and then through the hallway. If you go straight to the end, you will see a room where the gang spend their evenings. Place the bomb just outside the door and it will be big enough to blow the room, yeah!" Mingi said through the ear piece. They both said "got it" and walked off.