Chapter 5

I agreed with Seonghwa's idea. I didn't understand how I would end up being able to keep it from the others as the withdrawal symptoms were bad. I really didn't want the others knowing though, especially Mingi.

After our talk and finishing our cigarettes, we decided to go back inside with the others. I decided to call it a night and go to bed. I said goodnight to the guys and walked to find my room.

Once I got in there, I realised that I didn't have any pyjamas. I decided to go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face ready for bed. I went back to my bedroom and lay down on the bed trying to get to sleep.

After 10 minutes of me trying to get comfy, the door knocked. I went to open it and Seonghwa was standing there. "I realised you didn't have any pyjamas so I bought you these. I'm sorry we don't have any women's clothes!" Seonghwa explained. It was one of his tops and some boxer shorts. "I would have given you normal shorts but I think they would be way too big." He mumbled.

"Seonghwa, it's fine. Don't worry! Thank you for bringing me something to wear. I was just going to wear my clothes. Speaking of, could you tell me where the washing machine is so I can wash these for shopping tomorrow morning? I don't have anything else with me." I asked. I'm so glad he had bought me clothes for bed as I don't think I would have slept well if I was in my skirt.

"I will put them in the washing machine for you! You should get some sleep and rest. I bet you are shattered." Without giving me time to politely decline and say I would do it myself, Seonghwa said "I will wait outside your room while you get changed" and he left closing the door.

I quickly got changed, not wanting to waste his time and gave him my clothes including my bra and underwear. "Thank you Seonghwa!" I mumbled smiling up at him.

"Remember if you need anything at all, you can always come to me. Even if I am busy. Just knock on my door!" Seonghwa offered and then walked away leaving me to go to bed.

I got into bed and fell asleep happy for the first time in a while.

.......................................................................

I awoke to someone shrugging my shoulders. The person then mumbled "y/n wake up! We need to go shopping and get you clothes if you are staying here." It was Mingi's voice. I opened my eyes slowly, not wanting to see the brightness and then sat up.

"Morning Mingi!" I murmured while hugging him. "I missed you." I added.

"I missed you too y/n." Mingi told truthfully. "Did you have fun last night? The guys weren't mean to you, right?" He asked clearly worried. I shook my head giggling.

"Yes, I had a great night. No, they weren't mean to me. Are you sure you are all in a gang? They all seem way too friendly." They really were too angel like to be in a gang. They looked like they wouldn't hurt a fly.

"Breakfast will be ready in about 20 minutes so come down when you want to, ok?" Mingi put out. I nodded and he left the room. I went into the bathroom and did everything I needed to do before going downstairs.

As I got downstairs, I could smell pancakes. I went into the kitchen and Wooyoung was cooking them. "Good morning Wooyoung! Do you need any help?" I asked standing beside him.

"Morning y/n! I don't need much help but could you put all the pancake toppings from the side onto the table please?" Wooyoung kindly asked. I nodded smiling and placed everything onto the table. I then got knives and forks, placing them around the table. All of Ateez was now sat down at the table waiting patiently for food.

I sat down in the space between Mingi and Yeosang. I sat there zoned out clearly not realising that Mingi was giving me daggers. "Who's clothes are you wearing?" Mingi asked breaking me out of my thoughts by kicking my leg underneath the table.

"I had no clothes other than the skirt and top I was wearing yesterday so Seonghwa gave me a top and shorts to wear for bed while he washed my clothes." I answered trying to ignore the dirty looks he was still giving me and now Seonghwa. I don't get why he is angry about it. It isn't like we slept together or anything.

A girl can wish though!

Wooyoung bought all the pancakes over. I picked one up off the plate and started to pick up the toppings. I added strawberries and blueberries to my pancake. Strawberries were literally my favourite thing in the world, so having them put me in a better mood. That is until I could still feel Mingi giving me daggers.

I looked over to Mingi and said "can you stop giving Seonghwa and I dirty looks? It's not like we slept together or anything so look away and eat!" I then carried on eating my pancake not looking at anyone's expressions.

I finished my pancake and left to wash my plate. "Thank you for the great breakfast Wooyoung!" I exclaimed while washing my plate.

"Do you not want anymore y/n?" Wooyoung asked. I then replied. "Honestly, I would love some more but I'm on a diet so I can't." After washing my plate, I went back up to my room.

No ones POV
All of them couldn't believe it! Y/n was on a diet. How could someone so tiny feel like the need to lose weight? Y/n was already too thin if anything. However, Ateez didn't know that it was because of the constant drug abuse. When Seonghwa finished all of his pancakes, he washed his plate then went to get y/n's clothes from the dryer to give to her.

He knocked on the door with her clothes in his hand and y/n opened the door looking drained. How can she be tired? She has only just woke up. He then realised that one of the withdrawal symptoms was fatigue. Seonghwa had spent the rest of last night looking up withdrawal symptoms and how to help y/n before going to sleep last night. He had dealt with this before but he needed to read up on it to remember a few things.

"Hey y/n are you ok?" Seonghwa asked concerned for the girl in front of him. He shut the bedroom door as she let him in. "I'm just really tired." Y/n mumbled. Seonghwa hugged her and told her that he thinks it was part of her withdrawal symptoms. Obviously Seonghwa is not a pro on this so he is not sure but he thought that it could be linked.

"Do you still want to go shopping today?" Seonghwa asked y/n. She looked up and nodded. "I really need clothes if I'm going to live here!" Seonghwa came up to you and gave you a hug. "You can do this! Remember, I will help you through the whole journey. Even if it is the worst journey in the world, I will still be there for you the whole way."

"Thanks Seonghwa! Can we also get some stuff from my house? I have some really important things and I don't want my family to get rid of it or sell it." y/n asked.

"We will have to ask Hongjoong but I'm sure it will not be a problem if someone goes with you." Seonghwa answered.

"I will let you get ready now so we can go shopping! Come down whenever you're ready." Seonghwa went over to the door and left. Y/n decided to get dressed, do her hair and go straight downstairs. She wanted to get this shopping done as soon as possible so she could sleep.

When she got downstairs all the boys were watching tv, ready to go shopping. "Jongho, I am going to need my purse back if we are going shopping. I know that you took it from me!" y/n pointed out.

"Don't worry y/n, we will pay for them." Hongjoong decided. I am not letting them pay for all of my new clothes. That's not fair on them.

"I need my purse anyway! I have things in their that I need. Can I have it back. Plus, you are not paying for me!" Y/n pleaded.

"I didn't check the bag yet but you can have it back because you are Mingi's sister and I'm sure you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time." Jongho addressed while leaving to get it. Y/n sighed in relief from knowing that he didn't go through it.

Jongho came back, giving y/n her purse back. She looked through it and everything was still in there. Her cards, cigarettes, period pills and her other pills. 'I'm going to try and stop but it didn't work before. What will be the difference now?' She thought to herself.

None of the boys had noticed that y/n still looked tired other than Seonghwa who knew why and San who was confused at why she was tired. 'Did she not sleep well?' he thought to himself.
.
.
.
.
.