Chapter 39

I have nearly looked around the whole house and Mingi was no where to be found. The others had gone back outside to join everyone else and probably to explain what had happened.

The only room I had not been in was my own room so I decided to check to see if Mingi was in there.

I opened the door, taking a few steps in and saw that Mingi was on my bed curled up in a ball. I walked closer and heard sniffles coming from my brother. He's crying? Did he love April that much? I feel bad now for causing all of this.

"Mingi!" I mumbled feeling guilty.

Mingi turned towards me and put his arms out to me. I walked straight into his arms making Mingi squeeze me tight.

"I'm so sorry y/n! I really didn't know or expect that April would be like that. Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I wanted you to be happy and you were happy with her. I didn't want to ruin that for you. I feel like I ruin everything for you. I have been such hard work while living here. I mean you had to deal with my drug abuse, my anxiety and panic attacks. I didn't want to make it worse for you." I uttered.

Mingi sighed. "Y/n, I would rather you be safe and happy than have a girlfriend who is fake. What would you have done if she hurt you at home? Would you have told me?"

I looked down and Mingi knew the answer would be a 'no'.

"You need to promise to tell me if this or anything like this happens again. I don't care who it is, I will drop that person in a heartbeat. I don't want my baby sister getting hurt anymore."

I nodded and Mingi made me promise that I would tell him if something like this was to ever happen again. Mingi decided to clean himself up to get rid of the puffiness from the tears so we could go back down to everyone else.

As we got down the stairs, everyone was coming inside and vacating to the games room. It was big enough for everyone so we didn't need to worry about space.

Yunho came up to Mingi asking if he is ok which Mingi nodded and mumbled "I will be!"

We all played different games. As soon as I walked in, I was dragged by Taeyong who said "we are having a re-match since you beat me last time. I am not letting you win this time."

I smirked "you're on!"

We played call of duty, which ended up with me winning again. Taeyong was clearly annoyed that he had been beaten by me again.

"Ugh!!! I never lose. Why are you so good at this game?" He sighed.

"I'm just a natural at it!" I shrugged my shoulders still smirking. The others who were watching were amazed.

Suddenly, a cocky bangtan member came over smirking "why don't you try and beat me at a game?" Haha, does he really think he can beat me? Think again.

"Sure, but I won't go easy on you." I said smugly.

"I won't go easy on you either y/n." Jungkook smirked. Does that smirk ever wipe off his face?

We began playing 1 on 1. Obviously the first one of us that kills the other wins. We both started at opposite ends of the map to each other. Finding him would be the hard bit but I would be able to win for sure.

 Finding him would be the hard bit but I would be able to win for sure

After five games, it was 4-1 to me meaning I had beat Jungkook. He was adamant that he was going to beat me but no one could.

"Maybe you aren't the golden maknae after all!" I laughed.

"I am! I am good at most things. It's just that I was having a bad day with gaming today! I will definitely beat you next time though." Jungkook pouted, getting defensive of his golden maknae title. 

"Are you causing trouble again?" Mingi came over and asked.

I looked up at him pouting. "I'm not causing trouble. Jungkook is just a sore loser! You were an ok opponent though." I looked over to Jungkook who looked like he was about to jump me for saying that and decided it was time to take my leave and find another game to play.

I suddenly thought about something. 'I beat Jeon Jungkook! The Jeon Jungkook. The golden maknae who is the best at everything. I beat him.' This made my ego boost.

I walked over to San and wrapped my arms around his waist. While he watched Yunho, Seonghwa, winwin and Ten on just dance. San turned around taking his attention away from the four who were dancing and bought it to me.

"How's my beautiful princess? Are you having fun." San asked while sitting on a sofa and pulling me to sit on top of him. I nodded, snuggling into him. I love the fact that even though all of these guys are here, he doesn't treat me any differently than he normally would. I know that a lot of guys are not like that and would probably be totally different around 'the guys'.

"You two are so cute together." Taehyung cooed while coming over to us and pouted while adding "I want a relationship like that."

I'm surprised Taehyung didn't have a girlfriend or boyfriend. He was the most wholesome person ever with the biggest heart. He was talented, smart and his personality shone brighter than the stars. He really did deserve someone who is just as great as him but I guess with the idol and gang thing going on, it wouldn't be safe for them.

"You will find someone one day Taehyung. You are a great person and anyone can see that. You just have to wait for the right time and right person." I spoke. I think this is the best advice I have ever given. I am so bad at giving advice to people and I never know what to say.  

"Aww y/n, thanks for the compliments. I love when people compliment me." Taehyung has a huge smile and skipped off to wherever he decided to go next.

"My girlfriend is so kind and genuine." San mumbled into my ear. I blushed at the small compliments, hiding away in San's shoulder.

It was 2am and everyone had just left

It was 2am and everyone had just left. Some left a bit earlier than others but it wasn't much earlier. I am just happy that I can go to bed now.

I got ready for bed and as soon as I was ready, I went into San's room, jumping into his bed and snuggling up to him.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for being patient with me! I have a few days of my course left then I will be free to write whenever!!!