Chapter 26

I ran downstairs as quickly as I could to see what had happened.

I got to the medical room, about to go in but I was stopped when someone got hold of my arm. It was Wooyoung.

"What happened?" I asked, struggling to get my breath back after running downstairs and through the huge house to get here. The medical room was 3 floors below my room and all the way over the other side of the house so I am not surprised that I am out of breath.

"I-I don't know what happened fully but San got shot." Wooyoung informed me with no emotion on his face. When Wooyoung said that, I felt my heart shatter. Shot! What?

I felt my legs turn to jelly and they gave way making me collapse onto the floor. I burst into floods of tears. Yunho came in at some point too and both of them sat down on the floor beside me, trying to comfort me.

All I could think about was the fact that I walked away from San without saying anything earlier. He was just trying to make me feel better and I just ignored him.

This is all my fault.

If I just listened to him and we carried on talking, this wouldn't have happened. He wouldn't have left the house if he wasn't so stressed out by me being pathetic.

I honestly hate myself so much right now for what I did. I bet all of the guys will hate me too. They are going to kick me out when they find out that I am the one to blame for it.

After about 1 hour of sobbing, I had passed out on top of Yunho and Wooyoung as they comforted me.

While y/n is asleep
Yunho and Wooyoung sat with y/n on their lap and Mingi came out of the medical room. The two looked up to Mingi asking what had happened when they left for a walk.

Mingi told the story of what happened. The three went on a walk to chat about what was going on with San and y/n as they all saw them arguing back at the house. Mingi told them how they had a talk and they were on the way back when a member from another gang shot towards them and the bullet ended up hitting San. Luckily it was just his arm so there wasn't too much to worry about other than getting the bullet out and closing up the wound without San losing too much blood or it getting infected.

Mingi and Lucas couldn't see clear enough to know what gang it was that shot at San so they would have to do some research: hacking into cameras around the area.

Wooyoung and Yunho were shocked but wanted to know why the couple were arguing.

Mingi told them exactly what San had said and how it all started with y/n thinking that she was too heavy to sit on San. He only told them as he had come to trust Ateez with anything. He knew that wouldn't have been the case 6 months ago before y/n got bought here.

"Don't worry though! San will be fine. We have Jin and Yuta helping Yeosang and they are all the best at medical skills in each gang." Mingi informed.

The two were quite calm anyway. This had happened before but it was more the fact that they didn't expect it to happen which was what shocked them.

Most of the gangs in the area were here so it wouldn't be too hard to identify who it was from other gangs.

Wooyoung started to think about who could have done this to San. The only 3 gangs Wooyoung could think of that are around the area that would be a threat is Seventeen, The Boyz and Big Bang. Got7 also live in this area but it wouldn't be them as they are close alliances and always have been.