Chapter 36

San stood up when I finished and bought me into a hug.

"Why do you always come back bruised and injured? You need to be more careful babe." I mumbled into his chest.

"You have never called me babe before!" San exclaimed.

"Do you not like it? I can call you something else if you want." I looked up pouting at San while he was grinning at me.

"I love it y/n! You should call me babe more often." San beamed. His eyes lit up showing to me that he was overjoyed at the thought of me calling him babe.

"I love you babe!" I whispered into San's ear then pecked his cheek that wasn't cut.

"I love you more princess."

I placed the pizzas in the oven and put a 10 minute timer on so I wouldn't forget and burn them

I placed the pizzas in the oven and put a 10 minute timer on so I wouldn't forget and burn them. I asked San about his mission that he has just been on and apparently the guy that San found was someone who kept coming to our house to find information of times we leave and get back so they could sneak in while we aren't here.

That never would have worked out for the guy though because we rarely leave the house at the same times when we go out. I still worried though because as soon as everybody goes out, anyone could try to get in. However, San put my mind at ease when he informed me that the person watching our house was killed on the mission. It didn't scare me that San had killed someone. At the end of the day, I knew the boys only killed if they had to so they could keep everyone safe.

By the time San had finished explaining the situation and comforting me, the pizzas were cooked so I got them out of the oven using oven gloves and placed it on a plate. The pizzas looked delicious and I couldn't wait to devour it. By the looks of it, San couldn't wait either. He literally had heart eyes looking at the yummy meal.

The two of us walked to the sofas to sit and eat it while deciding to carry on watching our series.

This time, we only watched one episode as we both were tired. Well, San was tired but I was just going to lay with him anyway.

San quickly had a shower before jumping into our bed in his room as he felt a bit dirty from the mission. He didn't look dirty or anything but I completely understand what he means because he has been out doing work. I felt the same when working at the club when I was dancing on people's laps. I would scrub my skin so hard to get the feeling of the random men off me that it would tear my skin sometimes. It was worse when I had to sleep with them. I would try to scrub the bruises off but when they didn't disappear, I would cry my eyes out and try harder. I felt like a dirty whore. Wonho would often come in and stop me from scrubbing my body so roughly. When he stopped me, I would just collapse into his arms and cry until I passed out. I don't know what I would have done without Wonho. I probably wouldn't even be alive right now if it wasn't for his help. I wonder where he is or if he is still even alive. I hope he is because it would break my heart if he wasn't. I need to repay him for helping me so much.