Chapter 41

I am on my way to the shop to get some food for dinner on my own. The others were busy so I didn't want to bother them. While I was walking, a car pulled up beside me, slowly trailing behind while I started walking faster. I felt the panic rise in me knowing they were following me. I decided to start running but that was useless as the car just sped up. Someone grabbed me from behind and the car stopped. The person behind me dragged me to the car.

I tried to put up a fight but it was impossible. The person was way too strong. I was thrown in the car and the person slid in next to me to stop me from escaping. I looked and it was the man I called my father. My so called mother was in the front seat driving. The car sped away while I begged them to let me go.

"Shut up you bitch! You aren't going anywhere." My 'dad' shouted and slapped my face. He then added "Do you really think we are stupid enough to let you leave again? We can use you for making money now. We know you have been doing that anyway."

"Please. No. Don't do this. I want to go back home. Not your home. My home." I whimpered.

My dad slapped me again and my mum laughed. "You are never going back there again. You are staying with us." My dad bought his fist to my face once more making me lose consciousness.

I awoke, dripping in sweat and breathing heavily

I awoke, dripping in sweat and breathing heavily. Stupid me for falling asleep. I tried so hard to stay awake so I wouldn't have nightmares but I just couldn't stay awake any longer.

I then felt a wave of nausea hit me so I ran to the bathroom as quick as possible. As soon as I made it to the toilet, I threw up. The door flew open and someone began holding my hair back for me. After finishing, I just sat on the floor, staring into space.

After a few minutes, I broke out of the gaze and looked over to see both Yeosang and Yunho next to me.

"Are you ok y/n? What happened? You're sweating and you're ill."  Yunho asked.

"I'm fine. I just had a nightmare and must still be ill."

"You should go to the doctors for a checkup. You might be really ill." Yeosang put out there.

"I think it's just because I am missing San. I don't think there is anything to worry about." I mumbled.

"Yeosang, could I please have some more of that soup you made if you have time? It really helped me yesterday and it was really yummy. Where did you learn to make it?"

"Yes, of course. I'm glad it helped you. I learned to make it from my dad. He used to make it when my mum was pregnant with my little sister. It always made her feel better when she was sick." As Yeosang said the last sentence, my eyes widened in realisation.

What if I'm pregnant?

Yeosang's eyes then widened in realisation too, not realising before that I could be pregnant.