Chapter 42

The day after
Today was the day that the rest of the Ateez members came home. I am honestly so excited to see everyone. I have missed them so much and I hope they never leave for any longer than that again.

I got showered and dressed knowing that they will be home soon. I applied a little bit of concealer and mascara so I didn't look like complete shit.

I haven't been sick today so maybe I am not pregnant after all. I might leave the tests for now as I am feeling fine and I don't want to scare San or stress him out as soon as he gets home.

As I finished putting my makeup on, I heard some commotion coming from downstairs. That can only mean one thing.

They are back!

I ran out of my room, through the hallway and down the stairs to see everyone home and no one injured. San turned towards me, hearing my footsteps coming down the stairs. As soon as he saw me, his face lit up. He came running towards me and scooped me into a hug.

"I missed you y/n!" San mumbled into my ear.

"I missed you so much San! Please don't leave for that long again." I pleaded.

"We were only gone for two days y/n." Wooyoung laughed.

"Two days was still a long time. I normally see you all everyday." I stated while coming out of the hug. San then bought his lips to mine and I happily kissed him back.

Our lips parted and San mumbled "I love you" and pecked my lips once more.

"I love you too San."

"Did you miss me as much as you missed San?" My brother asked.

I laughed and walked over giving him a hug. "I might have missed you a bit Mingi." I then added "I missed all of you to be honest. It was way too quiet here without you."

Wooyoung came over pulling me out of Mingi's grip. "You missed me the most though, right?" He pouted.

I then sighed playfully. "Yes, I missed you the most Wooyoung." He excitedly let out a "yay" bringing me into a hug.

"Rude!" San pouted. I gave everyone else hugs then went and sat with San on the sofa. Everyone else joined us, sitting on the sofas as well.

"Shall we all go out for lunch today? We haven't been out for a meal in a while." Hongjoong asked.

There was an echo of "Yes'." Ateez went to clean themselves up and get ready for the meal. I decided to go and wait in San's room; maybe it's because I missed seeing him or maybe I just want to check him out while he gets changed.

San came in to the bedroom from his en-suite bathroom with just a towel around his waist. That was definitely why I came up. He walked to his wardrobe and I snuck up behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist. I cuddled into his back suddenly craving for some affection or even just the feel of his presence.

"I missed you!" I murmured into San's back. I know I said it earlier but I missed San so much that he needs to know how much I missed him. San had turned around and looked into my eyes. He caressed my cheek and kept mumbling about how much he missed me while kissing me in between each 'I missed you'.

"You know, I struggled to sleep without you. I had no one to hug me or make me feel any comfort." San voiced. I didn't think it would affect him like it did me but it obviously did.