Chapter 40

2 months later 
A lot had happened in two months. Ateez had finally found out who had shot San before I left. It was the members of Kard. They are a small gang but they recently got caught and arrested so Ateez can't do anything about getting revenge yet.

Mingi had a new girlfriend who was absolutely lovely. It turned out that she was Hoseok's sister Jiwoo. At first Hoseok didn't like the idea because he had tried to keep her out of the gang life but Mingi promised to do anything to keep her safe. This made Hoseok warm up to the idea and he was soon ok with the relationship between the two. Some of the NCT members even have girlfriends now. Some had them before but kept it on the low but they told all of us about them and I finally have girls to talk to when they all come around to ours.

San and I are still going strong. We are more in love than ever and we barely spend time apart. It would probably be impossible to spend time apart anyway as we live together. Obviously when the gangs are here, I spend time with the girls and guys but when we don't have guests we either go on dates or just stay home and do things here. We have been to the waterfall on dates so many times. It is basically our own private waterfall. No one knows about it and I have never seen anyone else their.

It is currently 3:00pm and I am in bed. I am feeling ill and I have no energy to do anything so I have just spent the day sleeping or throwing up. None of the boys know because they are all on a mission other than Yunho and Yeosang who are working in the office to find other ways to take down another gang.

A knock came to my door and I tried to shout "come in" but I didn't have the energy so it came out as more of a normal tone.

The door opened and in came Yeosang. "Are you ok y/n? You haven't left the room for the whole day."

Yeosang came closer and was shocked "y/n, you are so pale. Are you sick?" I nodded and winced as I felt the pain in my stomach.

Yeosang ran over sitting on the side of my bed, next to me and rubbed my back, trying to make me feel better.

"I want San." I mumbled, tears starting to stream down my face. Without San, I feel lonely. I would normally be ok if he went on a mission but the pain and sickness was making me all emotional.

"Oh y/n!" Yeosang mumbled feeling sympathetic. He added "I'm sorry but you know he can't come back yet. He needs to finish the mission and it is a 3 hour journey back for them. Don't worry though! San will be back in less than 2 days. I will look after you as much as I can."

I just wanted San but I knew I had to wait until he came back.

I placed my head on Yeosang's lap while he played with my hair. We stayed in that position until I calmed down and when I did, Yeosang told me that he would make me some soup to feel better.

As soon as Yeosang left, I fell back to sleep.

I awoke to Yeosang coming through the door with my soup on a tray

I awoke to Yeosang coming through the door with my soup on a tray. I looked at the time and it was now 4:00pm meaning I had slept for over 30 minutes.

"Here you go. Watch out as it is boiling hot." Yeosang informed me, placing the tray on my lap after I sat up. I thanked Yeosang and he spoke before leaving.

"If you need anything, just shout or ring my phone if I don't hear you." I nodded and Yeosang left, closing the door behind him.

I grabbed a spoonful of soup and blew on it before having a taste. Once the soup hit my mouth, my eyes widened and I let out an 'mmmm' sound indicating that it was delicious. I carried on eating the soup, trying to eat it as fast as possible because I was enjoying it so much.

I finally finished and felt myself gain more energy. I had enough energy so I thought I would go and take my bowl downstairs to clean it up. That soup was honestly amazing. Did it have something magical in it to make me feel better?

I left my room, taking the bowl and water glass downstairs to the kitchen. I washed everything that needed washing, including Yunho and Yeosang's mess. I then cleaned the sides down too. Can these guys actually clean or do they just expect Seonghwa and I to run around after them all day?

I decided to go outside to relax in the sun. I applied suncream first so I didn't sizzle from the sun. The sun wasn't too hot now as it was later on in the day but it's better to be safe.

I spent a few hours relaxing and then decided to get showered and ready for bed. As I walked up to the bathroom, Yunho was walking by.

"Are you feeling better y/n? Yeosang just told me that you were ill." Yunho asked concerned.

"I'm much better now Yunho! I just felt ill this afternoon but there is nothing to worry about." I smiled.

"I'm glad you are better. Just make sure you get lots of rest." Yunho told me before going wherever he was going. I nodded and walked to the bathroom to shower.

'Get lots of rest' you don't have to tell me that twice. I love resting so I have no issue with that whatsoever.

After showering and getting ready for bed, I sat and painted my nails as they looked a mess before.

It was quite easy to do but it just took a while

Once my nails were dry, I read a book knowing I probably wouldn't be sleeping anytime soon. I have literally slept for most of the day but I struggle at night when I am alone. I still get my nightmares when San isn't with me which isn't very often but when I have them, they are bad.
.
.
.
.
.