Chapter 34

A few days later
Today was the day that the boys were going on a mission for two days. Hongjoong decided to let San have time off for this mission so he will be staying with me while the others go. I think it will be great for our relationship as we have never really had much alone time and you sometimes need that in a relationship.

We waved off the rest of the members and decided to have a relaxing day. We decided to spend the morning making breakfast and brownies. Then we were going to go to the pool and relax outside later on.

For breakfast, we made some pancakes. I went and got the ingredients out while San cleaned the sides up. I weighed all of the ingredients while San started to mix them all together into the perfect batter. While he was mixing it, I put some flour into my hand and as he looked over to me, I blew it onto his face.

San rubbed his eyes, trying to get rid of the flour and gave me a smirk. "Did you really just do that?" He questioned. San then wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. I was confused at why he was hugging me but he pulled away and threw flour at me.

My mouth dropped.

He distracted me and got the flour from behind me so he could get back at me. I then grabbed the bag tipping the rest of the contents on top of his head. Lucky for him, there wasn't much flour left in the bag.

After finishing our flour fight, we cleaned ourselves up then went back to making the pancakes. All we had to do was fry them and then they would be done.

While I fried the pancakes, San cut the strawberries: feeding me a few while I was making the pancakes. He is such a cutie but also a devil. I have never met someone who can pull off both so well. His duality is honestly amazing.

"There aren't going to be any strawberries left for the pancakes if you feed them all to me." I laughed.

"Remember, it is just the two of us and we have a whole pack of strawberries so there will be plenty beautiful!" San reminded me then gave me a quick peck.

San had finished chopping all the different fruits then stood behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. This made me smile. He knew I loved back hugs. I mean, who doesn't? It is the most comforting thing ever.

I looked to the side to see what other fruit San had prepared. There were raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, bananas, lemon slices and grapes. All of them were cut to perfection.

I finally finished frying the pancakes and I placed them on the island along with the fruit. We both sat down beside each other and dug into the food.

I squirted some lemon juice onto my pancake then added all of the other fruits. I tasted the pancake and it was yummy. So yummy that we devoured all of it almost instantly. We finished off the rest of the pancakes which filled both of us up.

We both stood up and placed our dishes into the sink. "Do you want to go and find something to wear by the pool while I clean up?" San asked pulling me into a hug then pecking my lips. I nodded and walked upstairs to find something to wear.

I looked through my closet to find some swimwear. After about 5 minutes of looking, I picked out 3 bikinis. I couldn't decide between them so I decided to try them all on.

I had tried all three on and chosen the red one as I felt more comfortable in it. I tied my hair up so it was out of the way as it gets annoying sometimes.

Once I was ready, I grabbed a towel and went to go to the pool. As I was walking, San came towards me.

"Baby, you look beautiful!" He exclaimed while pulling me into a hug. "Thanks Sannie!" I mumbled shyly then kissed him on the cheek.

"I have a fun idea! Are you up for the challenge?" He asked. I nodded eagerly. San knew I loved challenges.

San told me to wait a moment while he got his shorts on then came back. I was pulled along to Jongho's room.

"What are we doing in here." I asked curiously. Why did the challenge involve Jongho's room? San bought me to his balcony and we looked around.

"NO FREAKING WAY!" I shouted excitedly understanding the challenge. I went to the edge of the balcony and threw my towel onto the poolside.

"Are we really doing this? I asked San who nodded. He looked just as excited as me. We both climbed onto the concrete wall on the edge of the balcony.

I looked down to see the pool right below us. Luckily it is super deep so when we jump, we shouldn't hit the bottom and if we do, it will not hurt.

We looked over to each other and counted down.

"3,2,1 JUMP."

We both jumped and dropped into the water with a huge splash. I reached the bottom, but only slightly. I came back up gasping for air and swam to the side.

San popped up next to me and I shouted "that was awesome! Let's go again!" Which made San chuckle.

We both went back upstairs and jumped off the balcony again. We did this a few more times dripping water through the whole house then we decided to relax in the hot tub.

As I got in, I felt the heat burn me slightly but I got used to it after a few seconds. "Ahh, it's so warm." I sighed happily. San joined me, sitting close to me and hooked his arm around my shoulder.

We both sat peacefully for a while just enjoying the moment. It wasn't awkward. It never is when I am with San.

I began to ask San something that had been on my mind and I was a bit confused about.

"San... are we still in a relationship? I know we said that we love each other and we were together before I left and we act like a couple but are we?" I asked scared of what San might say. Will he get angry because I asked? Will he say we aren't a couple? Surely not! He loves me, right?

"Y/n, why are you even thinking that? We definitely are a couple. I thought you would realise that. I'm sorry I never asked you when you got back. I just assumed we would go back to how we were before as if you never left." San put out. I felt relief spread through me when I heard that.

"Don't worry! I just wanted to make sure we were on the same path. I love you San." I looked over to him placing my lips on his. San kissed back with our lips moulding together perfectly.

San pulled away but stayed an inch away from my face. "I love you too y/n." San pulled me back in for another kiss.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you so much for 3k reads!!!!!

I'm so happy that people are enjoying this book as much as I am enjoying writing it!

I haven't decided how many more chapters I am going to do yet but it is not over!!!!!