Chapter 2- Los Angeles at last

Dedicated to Veruni for being a great friend and motivator for this story :)   EDITED

___________________________________________________________________________________

"WestOak, it's pretty cool" he said giving me another one of those breathtaking smiles. 

"Oh really? So are you popular?" I ask raising an eyebrow; in all honesty I'd be surprised if he wasn't.

"Oh yeah can't get the chicks off me" he gives me a smirk and I couldn't help but laugh at his confidence. 

"Aren't you modest?" I manage to choke out after my laughter subsided.

"Well I am known to be amazing" he replied once again smirking."You know I'm offended you think so lowly of my charms, especially since you were checking me out earlier"

Damn it! Blood rose to my cheeks as the embarrassment flooded in, I can't believe he noticed me checking him out!

"And you weren't doing the same to me?" I asked looking at him, one eyebrow raised. Well done Mia, you didn't melt into a puddle of goo.

"Well you are beautiful"                                                                                                                       

"You just can't help yourself can you?" I ask laughing at his attempt at flirting.

He shrugs his blue eyes twinkling with amusement "It happens when I'm near beautiful girls".

Shaking my head I was about to turn back to my music when Chase appeared beside me, looking thoroughly annoyed. I bit back my laughter and raised an eyebrow " Hey, what's up?"

"Swap seats with me" he groans running a hand through his hair. 

"What! Why?" I ask my eyebrow moving further up. 

"Because! I'm stuck next to a plastic 16 year old!" I turned my head to see who he was pointing to, it was a barbie doll complete with the caked on make-up and a way-too-short dress. This time I laughed and Daniel also seeing the comedy joined in.  

My brother obviously didn't see the humour in the situation as he scowls in my direction before glaring at Daniel. "Who are you?" he asks rudely.  

Shrugging off the rude greeting Daniel extends his hand for a handshake "Daniel".

Chase ignores him and turns his attention to me "Come on, just swap!!" he whisper shouts clutching onto Daniel's headrest so hard his knuckles were going white. I frown at his rudeness towards Daniel, giving him a short glare.

"No. Go ask Mom. I like my seat" before he could reply I place my earphones in and turn up the music to drown out his voice. Once he  was back in his own seat I let out a laugh, remembering the pissed off expression on his face. Daniel gave me an amused look looking away from his IPod briefly, before shutting the device off and turning to face me.

"So you like your seat huh?" he asks smirking and wiggling his eyebrows. I chuckle, it was so easy being around him.

"Eh, it's an okay seat, either way I would rather sit here then next to that bimbo who managed to piss my brother off in five minutes. Not an easy feat let me tell you that!”

He gasps "Are you saying that you would have moved seats if that bimbo wasn't there!?" he feigned hurt, placing a hand over his heart.

"Aww, don't be such a drama queen" I laugh lightly and give him a light punch in the shoulder, more of a tap really.