Chapter 12 - Chase finds a girl and Alex throws a fit

I was wondering does anyone have any ideas on possible songs for the past chapters that i haven' posted a song on. message me or simply drop a comment :) Warning some swearing in this chapter towards the end

********************************************************************************************************

"GOOD MORNING L.A!" the stupid radio announcer screams through my alarm clock. The song 'good morning' by Mandisa and Tony Mack flows through the speakers not long after.

"Too early" Courtney moaned. I grunted my agreement before looking at the time and doing a double take.

"Who the hell put my alarm for five thirty!" I shrieked immediately waking up.

"That would be me" Hailey replies coming out from my bathroom dressed for training. "Come on we've only got an hour 'till training" she continues as she notices my blank stare and Courtney's glare.

I walk downstairs so Courtney can take a shower and made some toast for Hailey and I.

"Has Jake formed his team yet?" I ask making conversation.

'Yep we'll being having combined practises on Tuesday. Can't wait to kick their ass" she says happily eating her toast while I burst into laughter.

"Someone wants revenge...What did he do to you?" I ask calming down.

"His team flipping beat mine last year and that was only because my three best players were distracted! Since he had set one of his hottest players on all three of them. They found out but instead of being angry at the guy they got jealous of each other and ended up nearly killing each other on the field. Thank god they graduated last year" she shudders a scowl on her face.

I burst into laughter halfway through "Oh...man...he really is something. He did that all just to win a game?!"

"Yep and if that asshole sets us up again I'll just have to make sure to be one step ahead of him" she says grinning evilly.

"Well I'll support you if you do" I reply placing my plate in the sink as Courtney comes down looking refreshed and a whole lot happier.

*********************

Twenty minutes later and we arrived at school simultaneously with Coach Melissa and Rayne.

"Hey you guys are early" Melissa says walking towards the field.

"That's because somebody had the brilliant idea of waking us up and half past five!" Courtney whined glaring at Hailey who just snickered.

"Well you can help me set up the field" with that all five of us got to work, setting up the soccer goals and other drills.

I was currently running a couple of laps when one of the girls in the team caught up to me, a smile on her face.

"Hey I'm Amanda, your Amelia right?" she asks. I nod.

"Nice to meet you" I reply politely, I was already on my seventh lap and currently running out of energy.

"Well we'll be seeing more of each other if you join the school newspaper" she asks hopefully looking sideways at me. I frowned thinking about it, I'm not sure I wanted to be on the newspaper at a new school. I just wanted to focus on my study and sports.

"Um........"

"Look just think about it. No pressure it will just be random columns so no hard, time consuming work" she gave me one last smile before running off, meanwhile I collapsed on the grass after doing my required eight laps. Man I was out of shape.. I thought. Being midfielder meant a lot of running so I could not get tired so easily. With that thought I headed over to where the drills were set up and trained twice as hard than I normally would.