Chapter 11- WestOak gains an Oompa Loompa

Okay so i have no idea how a tanning place is meant to look like so I'm purely guessing! And I'll apologise now for the suckiness of this chapter. Thank you for everyone who has read up till this part i know my story isn't the easiest to read it definitely needs an huge improvement!

*************************************************************************************************************

After a five minute discussion the six of us had come up with a game plan. Bridget, Danielle and I would be entering the tanning shop named 'Sunkissed' while the others stand outside and film her reaction.

As we walk into the shop I take a look around, the reception desk was at the far end of the shop which was an advantage for me. Danielle and Bridget walked up the desk while I walked over to the door on the right labelled 'ladies'. I entered a sort of hallway lined with tanning booths on the left side and changing rooms on the other. I had only made a few steps in when I saw one of the changing room curtains open and Sasha coming out: I quickly hopped into the nearest available changing room and watched which booth she went in.

I look around for any witnesses before walking up to the booth Sasha had entered. "Now to get this show on the road" I whisper peering at the control panel. My heart thudded, my palms went sweaty this was the ultimate revenge on someone who cared so much about her looks.

It actually wasn't a very tricky process, I notice Sasha had chosen a very light tan and me being me decided I should give her some 'fashion advice'. I quickly programmed the booth to shoot out 'Roasted Cashew' let's hope the tan looks as horrible as the name sounds! I sneak back out before anyone can see me and stroll back to my friends noticing Danielle and Bridget had made it back before me.

"Did you do it?" Hailey asked me.

"Yep! And I can promise you this will be a makeover you'll remember" I smile real wide just imagining the look on Sasha's face. It didn't take long though, before I got to see the real thing. Out came Sasha wearing a white robe which did nothing to hide the hideous orange tan on her face.

Her screeching was so loud I could hear it from where I was standing. "What do you mean it will last TWO WEEKS!!!!" The girls and I erupted into laughter, oh wow two weeks of seeing Sasha with that ridiculous tan is going to be fun!

"I am NEVER coming back to this place again! How hard is it to get a light tan?!" with that she stormed off, I felt sorry for the poor shop assistant who she was yelling at.

After that little tantrum we decided to call it a day and to go back home, well all except for Hailey and Courtney who will be staying over at my house. Courtney drove me home so that Hailey could go home and get her stuff; seeing as her invite was last minute.

"So..Hailey told me about the fight with Julia. You okay?" Courtney asked in a concerned tone.

"Yeah it was probably a one off thing. She can be pretty moody when she wants to be." I smile though I didn't believe a word I just said.

"Don't you think it will be a bit awkward having Hailey and Chase in the same house? After he played her?"

"I didn't really think about that but I'm sure Chase will stay away" I mutter. About five minutes later we reached my home, I waited for Courtney to get her bags before we walked inside.

"Chase!" I shouted placing my keys on the hallway table.

"In here!" I followed the sound of laughter to the second living room that Chase and I have claimed as ours to hangout in. Inside I found Chase, Jake and two other senior guys. One of them had black hair with grey eyes and the other one had blond hair and brown eyes.