Chapter 10- The Drama has only just begun....

not my best chapter fair warning!!

Dedicated to Mandi_bear98 one of my first readers

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I tossed and turned in my bed clutching my stomach. I turn my head to see my alarm clock was going to go off in five minutes, might as well get up now. I groan I had a horrible sleep all because of the bad feeling manifesting in my stomach. I curse and step into the shower jumping at the ice cold beads of water that poured over me. I dressed in some jeans and black top, packing a sports bag with my soccer boots and spare clothes afterwards.

I skipped down the stairs and walked into the kitchen making myself some toast and a cup of hot chocolate. Sitting quietly I nibble on my toast enjoying the silence when three teenage boys run into the room.

"Hey Amelia!" Aidan chirps sitting down next to me on the island stools. I smile in return not wanting to talk while trying to figure out the cause of the bad feeling.

"I am not soft!" Chase argues with Jake eating messily.

"You are too! I mean dude you have a teddy bear on your bed!" Jake snickers.

"W-well it was a gift from Mia. Right Mia?" he turns to me pleading for me to lie, it's actually a toy from his childhood.

"Sure, yeah, whatever....now I've gotta go. Places to be people to meet and all that jazz" I drawl walking out.

"Where are you going?" Chase asks following me, Jake close behind him. Great he's in overprotective brother mode just what I need! Not!

"To make out with a random soccer player behind the bleachers" I retort, apparently they didn't catch the sarcasm in my tone.

"I don't think so! My little sister will do no such thing!" Chase says crossing his arms.

"Why go through all that trouble when you have a hot soccer player right here?" Jake jokes gesturing to himself.

"Dude! Little sister!" Chase booms glaring at Jake and I stifle a laugh.

"Dude! I was just joking!" Jake mocks rolling his eyes.

"Well I'll let you ladies fight this out while I walk to school" I interrupt picking up my bags and walking out the front door.

I reach school and walk to the locker rooms to get changed into my sports clothes. Aha! It's like a light bulb went off in my head as I changed. The bad feeling must be because of this morning's soccer try outs. Feeling better I jog out onto the field where I see a group of girls. Coach Heather stands in front of them Hailey on her left, with her hair in a ponytail. On her right stood a girl with slightly tanned skin with long, wavy black hair and green eyes.

"Okay girls, silence please! I'm Coach Heather and these are the co-captains Hailey and Rayne" she says gesturing to the two. "Now I must warn you of what lies ahead for those who make it on the team. At WestOak High we are determined to succeed and to ensure this we have regular training and practising that can put a strain on some girls. So feel free to back out now" she pauses waiting for a couple of girls to leave before flashing us a warm smile. She was only in her early twenties with wavy black hair and hazel eyes.

"Well I'll be assessing from the sidelines. Hailey, Rayne feel free to start"

With that Coach stood on the sidelines, clipboard in hand as the co-captains split us into groups to practise some drills. As we did a couple more drills my nervousness ebbed away followed slowly by the feeling of doom. By the time the captains were making teams for a game I was pumped, the only feeling running through me was excitement.