𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦: 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰

"there is no way she said that."

"shuji, she said it! i heard it with my own two ears." amari exclaimed. the green haired boy on the other end of the video call tilted his head. "i don't know mari." he said. "the digimon queen said she hated digimon...including her own?" he said, leaning back on his chair. the plum haired girl sighed, laying her head down on her desk. "dude, i don't know what's going through her head." she mumbled. "one minute, she said renamon was her friend and then the next minute, she hates digimon." she said. the green haired boy shrugged his shoulders. "anyways." he said, clearing his throat. the young girl sighed, sitting up. "what?" she asked.

"have you made any friends yet besides those other two tamers?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. the plum haired girl felt her face heat up. "u-uh...about that..." she muttered, looking down. the boy on the other end shook his head. "mari, what did i tell you when you moved two months ago?" he asked, crossing his arms over his chest. amari sighed, closing her eyes.

"try to make friends." she said. the green haired boy nodded. "and you're telling me that you haven't made a single friend?" he asked. the plum haired girl nodded. "shuji, you know it's hard for me to make friends." she said. the green haired boy narrowed his silver eyes. "lie again." he said. "when you were here in taito, you made plenty of friends." he informed, holding out a hand.

"there's me, eri, yuki, aki, and ha-"

"hana..." amari interrupted, looking down at her keyboard. the green haired boy paused, looking at the young girl. he gave her a small smile. "she's performing in shinjuku soon." he informed, watching amari's head pop up quickly.

"when?!" she asked, pressing her face against the computer screen. the green haired boy chuckled. "back up and i'll tell you." he said. the plum haired girl slowly sat back in her chair, eyes not moving from the screen. "her show is two weeks away." he said. the young girl furrowed her eyebrows, looking up at the calendar above a computer. "what day?" she asked. shuji tilted his head. "she told us the 15." he stated. "i don't know if she wants you there since y'know..." he paused, his silver eyes shifting away from the screen. the plum haired girl sadly looked away from the screen, remembering the last words her friend, hana, had told her before she moved.

_____________________________

"you promised you'd be here for me!" a white haired girl exclaimed, tears in her bright blue eyes. the plum haired girl looked down at her feet. "i know i did, hana!" she cried out. "but i have no control over my dad's job." she said, tears streaming down her face. the white haired girl nodded her head. "you do!" she exclaimed, taking a step up. "can't you just live with your aunt?" she asked. the plum haired girl shook her head.

"she's not a legal guardian!" she yelled out. "and besides, i wouldn't want her to have another mouth to feed!"

"you know what, amari!" she exclaimed, looking up at the plum haired girl. "i don't care anymore." she said, wiping her blue eyes and turning around. "i honestly don't want anything to do with you anymore." she spat, causing the plum haired girl's eyes to widened. "h-hana?" she questioned, reaching out to her and grabbing her arm. the white haired girl turned around and pushed her back.

"don't touch me!" she exclaimed, looking up at the plum haired girl. "if you couldn't keep a promise, then you shouldn't had made it in the first place!" she exclaimed, turning back around. amari watched as her best friend walked away from her.

___________________________

the young girl sniffled, looking back at the computer. "do i need a ticket?" she asked her green haired friend. the boy looked back his screen and nodded. "y-yeah." he stammered, grabbing the paper tickets from his desk. "my sister can't make it since she said she has to work that day." he informed. "but i can surely give you her ticket." he smiled. the young girl smiled back at her friend, giving him a peace sign.

"you're the best, shuji!"

"whatever, space case." he said, waving a hand. "i'll chat later, falcomon is pestering me again." he said, watching the black bird digimon peck him.

"tell him i said hi!"

"hi amari!" a voice chirped. the green haired boy ended the video call, leaving the plum haired girl to stare at the black screen. amari sighed, reaching up the shelf. "lunamon, wanna help me with something?" she asked, looking back at the moon-inspired digimon. lunamon blinked and tilted her head.

"are you making a bracelet for someone?"

"something like that..."

___________________________________

yes bitch, a short chapter bc it's almost 1am here lmao