𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰 (𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰)

amari plopped her head on the desk as the bell for lunch rang. "i'm so tired..." she mumbled quietly. she heard a pair of footsteps stopping in front of her desk.

"couldn't sleep?" the blue haired boy in front of her asked as he sat down in the desk in front of her. the dark skinned girl nodded, slowly raising her head. "yeah." she muttered. "my cousins wanted to have a long discussion with me before we leave." she mentioned. henry raised an eyebrow.

"the ones that are coming with us?" he asked. the plum haired girl nodded her head. "yeah. we met one of them before." she stated. "back in akihabara." she added. the blue haired boy furrowed his eyebrows.  "the tamer of the other digimon?" he questioned. "he's your cousin?" he asked. amari nodded her head. "yeah." she stated. "his name his asahi." she informed. "and he has a twin brother named yuzuru." she said. "they're pretty chill when you get to know them." she stated. the blue haired boy nodded his head. 

"if you say so."

-slight time skip, in front of the school-

"oh." the young girl said, brown eyes watching watching two boys walk towards her and her friend. "you guys are early." she stated. "did you two even go to school?" she asked, placing a hand on her hip. the twin with brown eyes snickered and placed a hand on amari's head. "and if we didn't?" he teased, looking down at her.

"i would totally snitch to aunt shiori." 

"please don't do that." the younger twin sighed, shoving a hands in his pocket. "we had dentist appointment." he stated. "mom was the one who dropped us off." he added. amari nodded, swatting asahi's hand away from her head. "ok good." she said, looking over at the blue haired boy. "this is henry and his partner, terriermon." she stated. "henry, these two are asahi and yuzuru." she added. "they're my cousins." she finished. the younger twin hummed as he extended a hand to the blue haired boy.

"nice to meet you." he greeted. henry gave the teen a small smile before taking his hand. "likewise." he said. asahi nodded, wrapping an arm around his little cousin's shoulders. "mari hasn't caused any trouble here, has she?" he asked, looking over at the girl. "if she has, i apologize on her behalf." he stated. the short girl furrowed her eyebrows, moving away from the older twin.

"i'm not a troub-"

"hey henry, mari!" a familiar voice called out, catching both of the kids attention. the girl's golden brown eyes wandered over to a group of kids walking towards them. "by the time she reads those, we'll be long gone!" a hatted brown haired boy exclaimed. 

"stop!"

"oh nuts..." the group sighed, turning around and watching their teacher run towards them. yuzuru hummed, leaning towards his cousin. "a teacher?" he whispered, earning a nod from her. she pointed at the group in front of them. "their teacher to be more specific." she stated, earning a nod from the younger twin.