𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

(oh look...another chapter of me skipping an episode because i found the episode to be boring lol...alright, i'm jumping right into chapter with an amari intermission!)

___________________________________________

"west shinjuku has been officially closed to all traffic!" the news reporter on the the television exclaimed. "area residents were all evacuated yesterday and were escorted to emergency camps in surrounding areas."

the plum haired girl frowned at the shocking news, her grasp on her digimon partner tightening. 

"it's all because we let the d-reaper follow us..." she murmured softly. the moon inspired digimon looked up at her tamer worriedly. "mari..." she muttered softly. amari's brown eyes were still glued to the tv, paying her digimon no mind. 

"though the military is determined, even they don't know what they're up against."

"then why even fight to begin with?" yuko asked, gaining her son's attention. "it's better than letting whatever that thing is run rampant all over shinjuku, mom." he stated, his eyes wandering over to his little sister. he frowned as he noticed the intense expression on her face. "mari." he called out, only to receive no reply from her. he furrowed his eyebrows at her.

"amari?" he reiterated, not hearing a word. their mother scowled at her daughter.

"amari tenya!" the woman exclaimed, causing her daughter jump in her seat. "yes mom?" she asked as she looked over to her mother, shock evident in her eyes. yuko frowned as she pointed at her eldest child. "your brother has been calling you." she stated. the female tamer chuckled nervously as her eyes wandered over to tamaki. "sorry tamaki." she apologized, earning a nod from him. "you're fine..." he murmured before giving her a reassuring smile. 

"what are thinkin', kid?" he asked. the little girl blinked in confusion at his words. "nothin'." she replied before giving the television her undivided attention once more. the black haired teen raised an eyebrow before propping his elbow against the table and resting his head against his hand. 

"mari, i'm your big brother." he stated. "i know you like the back of my hand." he added. "you can talk to me." he finished. the plum haired girl frowned at her brother's words. 

she knew she couldn't hide much of anything from him.  not even if she tried.

sighing in utter defeat, the younger sibling glanced over at her mother and brother with sad eyes. "i understand that i just got back last night, but-"

"the answer is no." the black haired woman blurted out. amari's eyes widened at her mother. "b-but mom-"

"there's no buts, amari." the woman said sternly. "you just got back home last night." she said. "there is no way i'm letting you go back in to danger when you just got back." she finished. the plum haired girl scowled at her mother's words. "mom, you don't understand." she started. "the world is in danger right now and you expect the military to stop it?" she questioned as she pointed at the tv in front of her. "you heard them, mom!" she exclaimed. "they don't even know what they're up against!" she shouted.

"and you think you know what you're doing, amari?" the black haired tenya asked, her voice going low. the tamer shook out of anger. did her own mother not believe in her capabilities? why doesn't she understand that she has to be the one to help the others save the world. 

the girl clicked her teeth together as she stood up from her seat. "why can't you just let me go, mom?" she asked, her brown eyes shone in anger. "i have to help!"

"amari, you're only twelve years old!" her mother shouted. "what do you know about saving the world?!" she exclaimed. her daughter scowled at her as tears threatened to spill from the corners of her eyes. out of sheer anger, the young tamer stormed to the room  in their temporary apartment and slamming the door behind her. yuko let out a loud and frustrated groan before slumping in her seat. 

"i don't want to lose her..." the woman muttered as tears streamed down her face. "she needs to understand i'm doing this for her own safety." she murmured. tamaki sighed softly before excusing himself from the table. "i'm going out for a little walk..." he muttered lowly as he shoved his hands in his pockets. his mother nodded her head at him, not saying a single word to him. the black haired boy strolled towards the door and opened it, immediately closing it after he had walked out of the apartment. he had strolled away from their apartment, pulling out his cell phone and flipping it open.

he quickly dialed a sequence of numbers before pressing on the call button and holding it against his ear. 

ring...ring...ri-

"hello?" a deep, masculine voice answered. the oldest tenya sibling smiled softly.

"hey uncle yuma, it's tamaki." he stated, earning a chuckle from the man on the other end. "tamaki, my man!" he said cheerfully. "how are you all holding up?" he asked. the black haired teen let out a sigh, recalling the events that had happened. "mom and mari got in a fight." he stated.

"is it in regards of yuko not wanting mari in any more danger?" he asked, earning a nod from tamaki." it's exactly that." he sighed. "and that's why i called you." he added before taking a deep breath. 

"i want you to break her out and take her to shinjuku."

______________________________

aw...sibling love!

by the way, i made the cover for my tamers season two book! and i also scrapped the idea of writing for both of the tamers movies(i will be writing a third movie that takes place in the tamers universe)