𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘰𝘴

"do we have a plan or are we just going to stand around all day?" the red haired tamer asked as she placed her hands on her hips. the hatted boy glanced over at her with a raised eyebrow. "well, why don't you come up with something?" he asked. rika scoffed at kazu and rolled her eyes. "fine." she started, looking up at the phoenix digimon. "i say we climb on zhuqiaomon and fly around to scope things out." she stated. the brown haired boy hummed at the idea.

"oh, that's smart." he stated as he looked up at zhuqiaomon and then back at rika. "let's ask the digimon sovereign who wanted to turn us into digi-casserole to give us a piggy back ride." he scoffed. the redhead rolled her eyes one more time at him.

"chicken."

"i'm not chicken!"

the plum haired girl's eyes wandered over to the phoenix sovereign as he growled lowly. "zhuqiaomon, what's wrong?" takato asked as he looked at the firebird. "the true enemy..." he started, looking up. "it's nearby." he stated. "i can see the chaos it brings with my mind's eye." he added. the tamers gasped in awe as they all looked ahead. "well, i guess the true enemy is closer than we thought." the blue haired tamers said. the older tenya let out a loud sigh.

"it's one thing after another." asahi said, shoving his hands in his pockets. his twin nodded his head in agreement. "yeah, but it can't be helped." he stated. "and we still haven't found calumon, either." takato said. his digimon partner glanced up at the long blue dragon with wide eyes. 

"uh, mr. azulongmon," guilmon started, gaining the sovereign's attention. "would you help us?" he asked sweetly. "please?" he finished. the blue dragon digimon nodded his head at his request. "of course." he started. "the catalyst must be retrieved at all costs." he said. "prepare yourselves, children!" he exclaimed as he descended ground level. "it is time." he finished. just as he said that, white clouds engulfed everyone. 

"what's happening?" the brown haired tamer asked curiously. 

before they all knew it, they were sucked in one big white cloud. 

"hey!" the bespectacled boy exclaimed. "where'd everything go?" he asked. his hatted friend frowned. "why can't the digimon sovereign tell us what they're gonna do?" he asked. amari hummed softly, her brown eyes wandered around the inside of the cloud. 

"i think he ate us!" kenta whined, earning a sigh from the plum haired girl.

"he didn't." the girl stated, gaining everyone's attention. the red haired tamer nodded at amari's deduction, walking to a cloud wall. "that would be ridiculous." she stated as she blew a hole in to the wall and poked her head out of it. she gasped in awe at what the view down below.

"we're flying!" she said. amari nodded, peaking her head out of the cloud. her brown eyes wandered the vast land below them in awe. "we sure are.." she whispered. 

"oh great!" she heard the bespectacled boy whine. "i think i'm gonna be sick again!" he exclaimed. his hatted friend groaned loudly, almost in agreeance. "totally..." he muttered. 

"it's freaky..." the red haired girl stated as her head left the hole she had created earlier. the red dragon digimon chuckled, shaking his head. "i like it." he mused with a big smile on his face. "it's like we're in the middle of big poof of cotton candy." he stated happily. the plum haired girl sighed softly as her brown eyes wandered up at the sky.

"you musn't worry, oracle." zhuqiaomon said, causing amari's eyes to wander down to the firebird. "illad will be just fine." he reassured. the young tamer pursed her lips together and nodded her head. her eyes wandered back up at the sky.