𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳: 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳

(ok FAT UPDATE. so i skipped a few episodes. the last chapter got deleted since i don't know what happened to what i originally had wrote. so, here you go.)

"digi-modify, activate!"

the plum haired girl watched as takato performed a fake digi-modify. "how'd i do?" he asked. the blue haired boy next to amari tilted his head. "not bad." he said. the brown haired boy blinked. "not bad?" he asked. "let's just work on strategies." the blue haired boy said, looking over at amari. "got any suggestions?" he asked. the young girl tilted her head. "combos?" she asked, looking at henry. "oh right!" he exclaimed. takato tilted his head. "what are combos?" he asked. the dark skinned girl stood up and grabbed the card from his hand.

"ok soooo." she started. "say if i activated this card right here." she said, squatting down and placing the card down. she reached into her card pouch and grabbed a card. " while the current card is activated, i can activate another card." she stated, placing down another card. the blue haired boy behind her nodded. "you can get some pretty potent results." he said. "it's a good thing to keep in mind." he finished. the brown haired boy nodded. "that and the million other things you taught me." he said.

"well, if it isn't the dumb dumb club." a voice taunted. the plum haired girl frowned and looked up. "is that impmon?" she asked quietly as she stood up. the blue haired boy nodded. "yeah, maybe if we don't pay him any attention, he'll leave." he suggested, turning around. the floppy eared digimon rolled his eyes. "easy for you to say, you can't smell him." he said, turning around.

"i see you recruited a girl into your club." the purple digimon chuckled. "let's hope she isn't as dumb as you guys." he said. amari scowled, placing a hand on her hip.

"henry-"

"amari." he said sternly. the brown haired boy looked over to his digimon partner. "guilmon, let's go!" he exclaimed. the red digimon hopped up and ran to his partner.

"i just wanted to have a nice friendly fight, i wanted to give you a nice friendly butt-kicking!" impmon exclaimed, stomping on the tree branch he stood on. the tamers and their digimon walked away from the purple digimon. both terriermon and lunamon looked back at him. "he's plotting something." the moon-inspired digimon mumbled. the floppy eared digimon hummed. "terriermon, don't touch him" henry said sternly. his partner frowned, turning back around. "i know..." he mumbled. the plum haired girl looked back at lunamon. "same goes to you too." she said. the white digimon frowned and turned back around.

"bada-boom!" the imp digimon exclaimed, throwing a tiny fire ball at them. terriermon stopped and spun around. "terrier tornado!" he exclaimed, forming a tiny tornado. he aimed at the purple digimon, who get swept away by said tornado.

"terriermon, what did i just tell you?"

"i didn't actually touch him, you know." terriermon stated. his tamer chuckled and lightly hit his partner. "you are incorrigible." he joked.

________________________________________

the band of tamers and digimon were on their way home. amari slowly looked up and stopped. "hey guys?" she said, tilting her head. the two boys looked stopped and looked back at the dark skinned girl. "what is it, amari?" the brown haired boy asked. the young girl pointed up at the building that formed ice around the top of it. "explain that to me." she said. the blue haired boy blinked and looked up in the direction she pointed.

"that's..."

"a digital field!" takato exclaimed. the tamers immediately sprung into action.

"hey guys!" a voice exclaimed happily as the tamers ran past. "wait for me!" the voice exclaimed.

__________________________________