𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯: 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦

(so...i'm gonna go ahead and skip to episode 41: 'homeward bound' since the episode prior centered around calumon)

_________________________________

"maybe i should've went with her..."

"and end up missing the flight back home?!" the oldest tenya exclaimed, looking over at his cousin. "yeah, no." he stated as he crossed his arms over his chest. "what happened in believing in rika?" yuzuru asked, raising an eyebrow at the plum haired girl. amari sighed at her cousins as she pressed her back against the interior of the ark. 

"it's not like don't think she'll come back in time..." she started. "it's just that-"

"you're worried?" the blue haired boy asked, causing the space case to nod her head. "exactly just that." she responded, looking at the vast dark desert in front of them. 

"you can look into the distant future, right mari?" the hatted tamer asked as he looked back at the dark skinned girl. "then you should know when rika's coming." he said. the youngest tenya sighed at his words before shaking her head at him. "keyword is distant." she said. "i can only look ten minutes into the future and it's well passed that." she explained. before anyone else could even speak, the ark jolted. amari's eyes widened as the flying structure began to move. 

"it's moving!" she blurted out frantically, poking her head outside. "but what about ri-"

"i'll go after them!" the tan tamer exclaimed as he poked his head out of the ark to look up at his digimon. "cyberdramon!" he exclaimed, earning a growl from the dragon digimon. the plum haired girl watched as ryo crawled on top of the ark and on top of his digimon. the young girl frowned as they flew off. 

"we'll be back before you know it!" he shouted from a distance. 

"be careful!" the blue haired tamer shouted. kazu let out a loud groan. "rika's messin' up the program!" he exclaimed. "that's so like her!" he huffed. amari watched worriedly as the goggleheaded boy ran towards the flying vehicle, only for him to fall flat on his face. "takato!" his digimon cried out, earning a frown from henry. "how do we stop this thing?" he questioned as his digimon hopped on his leg. "we gotta find the brakes!" terriermon blurted out. lunamon glanced up at the rabbit digimon. 

"i don't think there are any!" she cried out. guilmon frowned, looking at the back of the ark. "come on, stop!" he exclaimed. terriermon sighed at the red digimon's outburst. "or we could just yell at it." he muttered. "please, takato's not on yet!" he shouted, earning nothing back from the control panel. the bespectacled boy looked over at guilmon. "guilmon," he started, pointing at the control panel next to him. "you do realize you're talking to a boat?" he asked. the hatted boy next to him looked back. "takato, try and jump on!" he blurted out, earning a groan from the brown haired boy below them. takato looked up at them, determination plastered on his face. "ok!" he exclaimed as he got up and leapt into the air. henry was the first to extend a hand towards him, causing the brown haired boy to grab on to his hand. 

alas, that moment only lasted for a mere second as the brown haired boy's hand left his friend's grasp. 

"no!" amari cried out as she watched takato run towards the arc. "keep running!" the blue haired boy exclaimed, nodding his head. "you can do it!" he added. the red dragon digimon nudged henry aside. "takato!" he cried out as he watched his tamer down below. the brown haired boy stumbled a bit, causing his speed to slow down. "takato!" he screamed out once more, extending his hand towards his partner as he leaned forward. "careful guilmon!" the blue haired boy shouted. "you're gonna fall!" he added.

and just as he said that, the red digimon's body slipped out of the ark.

henry dove down and grabbed guilmon's torso. "not if i can help it!" the machine digimon shouted, grabbing on to henry. both terriermon and lopmon flew down, connecting their long ears together. "moumentai, we're coming!" he exclaimed. lastly, calumon descended down and grabbed on to lopmon's ear and reached down to takato. the young boy wrapped his hand around calumon's small hand, smiling in triumph.