𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 (𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦)

amari's brown eyes gazed intensely at the structure before her. 

'judging by how the outside looks, that might be where it happens...'  she thought as she crossed her arms over her chest and closing her eyes. 

"your friend was blinded with rage and anger." saturmon's words echoed in her head. "and the young one's digimon felt the same feeling as him." 

'but how...' the plum haired girl wondered as she turned around and looked at the brunette boy who stood next to henry. she let out a soft sigh as she reached up and ran a hand through her hair. "what could've happened to make him angry?" she asked quietly under her breath. her eldest cousin caught wind of amari's words and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"what's up, mari?" he asked, watching the young girl look up at him the female tamer shook her head at him, giving him a small smile. "nothin'" she lied. "just trying to think of ways to get out of our current predicament." she added. asahi hummed at her before slowly nodding his head. "alright..." he muttered as he stepped away from her. yuzuru stood next to his brother, shoving his hands in his pockets. 

"if there is something wrong, you can always come talk to us." he said, earning a nod from his younger cousin. "i know." she stated. "thank you." she finished. 

"digignomes!" the moon inspired digimon exclaimed as she watched several fairy like creatures swarmed over to the tamers, swarming them. the plum haired girl's brown eyes watched as they circled around them, chittering about. "maybe if they were digimon, we could understand them." she heard the blue haired boy mutter. her eyes wandered over to takato, who glanced at one of the digignomes with a small smile." sorry fella." he started. "i don't speak gnome." he joked before watching it fly about. 

"look, the fireflies are back!" suzie chirped gleefully, her purple eyes watching the fairy like creatures. the younger twin furrowed his eyebrows at them and tilted his head. "you think they're trying to tell us something?" he asked. the blue haired boy glanced over at yuzuru, nodding his head.

"i was just thinking the same thing." he stated, gray eyes looking at the flittering digignomes. "if they're the ones who brought the blue cards to the real world, there had to be a reason for it." he said. "something they want us to do." he added. the older twin hummed as he watched the digignomes fly around. "want us to do what, though?" he asked. the blue haired tamer shrugged his shoulders and placed his hand on his chin.

"i don't know." he stated. "but i feel like it's something important." 

amari watched as the fairy like creatures flew away from them and over to the eerie area. she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she took a step forward. "in there?" she whispered, tilting her head. 

"maybe they know something about guilmon!" the brown haired boy exclaimed as the flew away. he extended a hand out to them as they were long gone. "wait up!" he shouted, taking a step forward. "i have some questions for you about my digimon!" he exclaimed. the younger twin shook his head as he placed a hand on the young tamers shoulder. 

"they're gone." 

"lopmon?" amari started, glancing down at the brown rabbit digimon. she watched as lopmon walked towards her with a curious look on her face. "yes?" she asked, tilting her head. amari kneeled down in front of her. "ever heard of a little digimon named calumon?" she asked. by the expression on the digimon's face, she seemed even more confused. the female tamer hummed lowly before her brown eyes wandered up at the boys.

"any of you got that a drawing of him?" she asked. henry glanced over at the brown haired tamer, who shoved a hand in his pocket and grabbed a piece of paper. the girl took the paper from him, nodding her head and showing it to the digimon.

"this is him." she stated. the rabbit digimon looked down at the piece of paper that had calumon's face on it, gasping out loud.

"of course i do!" she blurted out. "he's the one that holds the key to digivolution." she stated, looking up at amari. "the sovereign need this power to protect this world from those who want to destroy it." she added. "that's why they created us devas out data from digimon that are now gone, to help them on out quest." she said. the plum haired girl hummed before her eyes wandered over to her digimon partner.

'so, the sovereign don't know about lunamon being requested to find help for them as well..' she thought. 

"lopmon, you're talkin' funny. i don't understand." the youngest tamer said, placing her hands on her hips. her older brother looked over at her with a small smile on his face. "what she's trying to say is that she was created by the digimon sovereign, suzie." he said. his sister hummed curiously as she placed a finger on her cheek.

"uh, lopmon?" the brown haired tamer started, gaining lopmon's attention. "do you have any idea where calumon is being held?" he asked, watching the digimon nod her head. "yes, i do." she said. "i saw him being taken past the phoenix gate one day." she stated.  henry furrowed his eyebrows at lopmon.

"the phoenix gate?" he reiterated, earning a nod from the brown rabbit. "that's where the digimon sovereign zhuqiaomon lives!" she exclaimed. "it's just beyond the south gate i use to guard." she stated. the plum haired girl hummed lowly as she glanced over at the eerie palace off in the distance. 

"the land of the digimon sovereign..." she heard henry say. "we made it."

"well since we know where calumon is.." takato started, red eyes looking up at everyone. "let's get him!" he exclaimed. yuzuru furrowed his eyebrows at him.

"we can't do that." he stated, watching the takato turn around. "why not?" he asked. the older twin glanced down at the youngest tamer. terriermon looked up at everyone with a reassuring smile. "moumentai!" he exclaimed. "i know you're worried about suzie, but she is a tamer you know!" he stated, earning a nod from the little girl. "yeah!" she chirped as she reached inside her purse and pulled out her digivice with a big smile on her face. 

"hold it!" the brown rabbit digimon exclaimed as she ran over to the bridge and stop in the middle with her tiny arms outstretched. "we're not going anywhere!" she shouted. the brown haired tamer furrowed his eyebrows at the little digimon. "what's wrong?" he asked. 

"you're mad if you want to try to face the sovereign!" the little digimon spoke. "and i can't help you!" she shouted out. the blue haired boy frowned. "your deva powers are still gone, but you can still fight." he stated, watching lopmon shake her head. "the sovereign made me..." she started. "and they can destroy me just as easily, too." she finished. the youngest tamer walked up to her partner. "no lopmon.." she muttered sadly, looking down at the little digimon. "suzie, you don't understand..." the brown rabbit digimon started, hanging her head low. "i've changed. i don't want to fight or hurt anyone." she stated.  suzie smiled down at lopmon as she placed a hand on top of her her head. "od course you don't." she said, petting her. "nice bunny."

"then what are we gonna do about the little guy?" asahi asked, referring to calumon. 

suddenly, a roar of thunder was heard, causing the little girl to shriek and clutch on to her digimon partner.

"what's that?!" takato shouted, looking up into the sky. his friend furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the sky. "i don't know..." he started. "but something tells me it's not good!" he exclaimed. 

__________________________________________________

sorry for the delay!
but i'm back!