𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦: 𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘮𝘰𝘯

the moon digimon watched in complete awe as the light that once engulfed around her friends disappeared and revealed a marvelous looking knight digimon in place of them. "magnificent.." the human half of dianamon murmured softly, earning a chuckle from the digimon half.

"don't get all starstruck now, mari." lunamon stated. "we still need to try and finish off beelzemon." she added. the young girl nodded her head at the digimon's words. "right." she finished. 

"wait..." the dark digimon growled as he eyed the foreign digimon has he walked towards him. ""what going on here, huh?"

"beelzemon, you rejected every friendship offered you." the knight digimon stated. "in return, you betrayed them and destroyed a valiant soul." he added. "i cannot forgive you for what you have done." he finished, earning another growl from beelzemon. "you can't forgive me?" he asked. "i don't ever recall asking you to forgive me!" he shouted as he moved away from dianamon. "we'll talk about forgiveness when i wipe you out of existence!" he roared as he bolted towards the knight. the exalted digimon nodded his head at the notion, raising up his lance arm. "so be it." he said, pointing at the digimon as he ran towards him. 

both of the mega leveled digimon leapt into the air and began their fight. 

"dianamon!" the moon digimon heard the knight exclaimed, grabbing her undivided attention. "protect the others!" he shouted as he dodged one of beelzemon's blows. the glowing digimon nodded her head as she flew over to the other tamers.

"are you okay?" the twins asked as they bolted over to her. the white digimon nodded her head at them. "yeah, thanks." she smiled. grabbing the pale purple ribbon that wrapped around her neck, she tossed it up in the air.

"dark ve-" she paused as she watched a stray bullet  hit the still tangible ribbon, which immediately wrapped back around the owner's neck. gallantmon slammed down on the the ground the tamers stood on while beelzemon stood across from them, his red eyes glaring at the megas.

"well if you'll excuse me," the rogue digimon spat. "i'm not impressed." he huffed, pointing a gun at him. "but i got a deal to close." he added, pointing the other gun elsewhere." and you just so happen to be in my way." he finished, smirking. gallantmon's yellow eyes glanced at the dark digimon solemnly. 

"even now..." he spoke. "you show no remorse for what you have done..." he stated as he stood up. "i have no choice but to destroy you!" he shouted, flipping his red cape. the dark digimon looked at him out of anger. "right." he huffed.

his motorcycle then slammed on the ground, causing him to immediately hop on it and riding it  around. the exalted knight digimon roared as he flew over to him in an attempt to attack him. beelzemon roared loudly as he pointed his gun at him and fired bullets, causing gallantmon to shield himself. the glowing digimon narrowed her pink eyes at the maniacal digimon as he spun around gallantmon on the motorcycle.

"he's plotting something..." she whispered as she focused on the dark digimon. 

"what's wrong, exalted one?" the digimon laughed as he continued shooting the knight. "i thought my rapids weren't enough for your royal hieny!" he exclaimed as he spun around even faster. dianamon hummed lowly as she heard beelzmon's laughter grow louder. her eye kept track with the dark digimon, noticing that during the second loop, he vanished off of his bike and leapt into the air. the white digimon quickly pulled out on of the sparkly quills off of her back and aimed it at the dark digimon.

"arrow of artemis!" she exclaimed as she shot the bow at beelzemon, who immediately groaned at it hit him. "alright, dianamon!" she heard the red haired tamer cheer. the moon digimon nodded, her pink eyes wandering over to the other mega. "you can handle the rest." she stated, earning a nod from the knight. dianamon watched as beelzemon hopped back on his bike and raced towards him with anger in his eyes. before the white digimon could do anything else, she groaned loudly as she grabbed the side of her head. 

"dianamon!" everyone shouted as they all watched the glowing digimon sink to her knees. "my head..." the moon digimon murmured softly. "it hurts..." she added. her pink eyes then widened as new events played in her head.

'a premonition?' she wondered, slowly closing her eyes. "b-but i though-" she paused as she opened her eyes once more and turned her head over to the now descending gallantmon.

"gallantmon, no!"

it was too late. the exalted knight digimon crashed his lance into the ground, causing an explosion. the ground below them began to split apart slowly. the white digimon immediately looked back as she watching the youngest tamer get separated from her brother. "suzie, no!" the blue haired tamer shouted in fear. dianamon jumped on to her feet as she heard a deep voice laugh.

"what a tragic waste." a blue dog like digimon said haughtily as he flew over to suzie and her digimon. "a deva that prefers the company of humans to the glory of the sovereign." he said. the little girl looked up at the digimon with teary eyes. "what does he want?" she cried out. "did you do something bad?" she asked, looking over at lopmon. the brown rabbit digimon shook her head at her words. "no, he's the one that's bad." she stated, looking up at the final deva. 

"you must be punished for what you've done, traitor." the blue dog sneered. the little girl looked at the deva in fear before running over and grabbing her digimon partner for dear life. "no!" she yelled out. "suzie, let go!" lopmon muttered. "he'll hurt you!" she added. the purple haired girl shook her head as she shook lopmon. "i won't let the bad doggie get you!" she wailed. the dog deva shook his head at the young girl. "disgusting." he spat. "we must remove this worthless human." he said. 

"no don't!" the little rabbit digimon exclaimed as she looked up at the dog digimon. "she innocent!"

"innocent?" the deva reiterated. "a human trespassing into the land of the sovereign is unforgettable!" he scolded. "i shall destroy you both!" he finished as he jumped, creating a large hammer to crush the both of them. with haste, the moon digimon flew over and shielded the young tamer and her digimon, causing her to scream out in pain. "dianamon!" the blue haired boy and terriermon shouted as they watched the mega digimon devolved back into human and digimon. the little girl looked up in horror as she watched the plum haired girl struggle to sit up.

"amawi..." she muttered with teary eyes. the dark skinned girl looked down at suzie with a pained smile on her face. "are you okay?" she murmured softly, earning a short nod from the little girl. amari nodded in return. "good.." she whispered. "i'm glad i could he-" before she could finish her sentence, the plum haired tamer collapsed onto the ground next the her rabbit digimon 

"amari!" 

__________________________________

yikes why do i always make amari pass out in some way, shape, or form?

jeez, the girl must've blacked out at least four times now.