𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦- 𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪

the japanese girl sighed as she laid her last card down on the mat. her red haired opponent across from her rolled her eyes, placing her card on the mat. "checkmate." she said boringly. the plum haired girl's golden brown eyes widened. "you...totally beat me!" she exclaimed. the crowd surrounding them awed.

"she truly is the digimon queen!"

"tenya didn't even stand a chance!"

"mari's usually good, though. i wonder what happened tonight."

"good match!" the dark skinned girl chirped, looking up at her opponent with a hand out. the red haired girl looked at the girl in front of her. "no problem." she huffed, walking off. the plum haired girl blinked, tilting her head and putting her hand in her pocket. "well, that was rude..." she mumbled. the young girl's golden brown eyes looked up at a nearby clock.

"jeez! it's so late!" she exclaimed, backing up a bit. "i gotta go!" she exclaimed, fully turning around.

"you're not staying for the ceremony at the end?!"

"you know where i live shuji!" she exclaimed. "just drop it at my door stop when you get the chance!"

___________________________________

the plum haired girl stopped at a playground near her apartment complex.

the younger girl whistled while looking at the night sky. "pretty night out." she muttered. "stars shining brightly, too." she stated. she smiled softly, watching the stars above twinkling. "only if i had my camera." she sighed. the dark skinned girl caught a glimmer out of the corner on her eyes. she turned around and looked down. her golden brown eyes widened.

in front of her was a small creature. it was white, purple rings around it's ears. crescent moons on it's forehead, stomach and it's small arms. the plum haired girl's eyes sparkled.

"you're so pretty!" she exclaimed, causing the creature to look at her. it shook, scared of the human girl in front of her. "w-who are you?!" she exclaimed. the young girl smiled softly, slowly walking to the creature. "my name is amari." she said, kneeling in front on the scared creature. "what's your name?" she asked, reaching a hand out to the creature. the white creature looked up at amari's hand and then at her face. it inched closer to the girl, extending her arm out to her.

"i'm lunamon." she said, looking at the dark skinned girl. the young girl gasped, reaching into her card pouch. "that's why you looked familiar!" she exclaimed, searching for a card. the creature tilted her head at the human girl's actions. amari gasped, dramatically pulling out a card. "got it!" she exclaimed, slamming the card down in front of them.

"you're a digimon!" she chirped, looking at the creature. "and you're a real one at that.

the digimon in front of her nodded. she watched as the plum haired girl stand up, placing a hand on her chin. "my question is, how'd you get here?" she asked. the digimon shrugged her shoulders. "i just appeared here." she said. the young girl blinked and looked down at lunamon. "really?" she asked. the moon-inspired digimon nodded. "yes. " she answered. amari hummed, staring up at a park clock.

"it's late!" she exclaimed. "mom's gonna bug if i don't walk through that door now." she groaned. she looked over at the digimon next to her. she bent down and picked the creature up.

"you're coming with me!" she said.

_______________________________________________

"i'm surprised that she believed that someone gave me to you." she sighed, closing her door. the digimon in her arms looked up at her as she placed her on her bed. amari pulled her computer and placed in front on her bed. she sat down in front of her bed. she placed her hands in front of her hands. she tilted her head, feeling something unfamiliar in her jacket pocket.

"what's this?" she said, pulling out a device. it was white with wisteria colored accents. lunamon yawned. the plum haired girl smiled softly as she saw the moon-inspired digimon curled up in her bed.

"this is a lot to take in." she muttered, taking her jacket off. "but i guess you're tired right now." she said, looking down at the creature. she got up, pushing her chair over to her desk and sliding in her bed.

_________________________________

there's the prologue

digimon tamers is the best series out of them all and you can't change my mind.