𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦: 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬

-two months later-

"mari!" the plum haired girl heard her older brother yell. "your friends are here!" her brother added. the young girl blinked before looking up from her current project. "they can come in!" she blurted out, returning to her project. her small ears caught the faint patters of footsteps and and a soft knock on her door. the plum haired girl chuckled softly before turning her head to the door.

"you guys can come in, y'know." she said.

with that, her door had opened and revealed a familiar trio.

"we know we can come in." the blue haired boy said, a small smile on his face. "but i still wanted to be polite and knock." he said. the red haired girl walked past him and sat on amari's bed. the dark skinned girl looked over to her friend, quirking up an eyebrow. 

"hello to you too, rika."

"oh zip it." she huffed, crossing her legs over one another. 

"so," the brown haired boy said, entering amari's room. "why'd you call us all here?" he asked. the plum haired girl hummed softly before spinning her chair around, facing her friends. "first off, have a seat." amari smiled, gesturing to her room. "mi casa es su casa." she joked. both takato and henry chuckled at her statement before taking a seat in the two bean bags that displayed in her room. the younger tenya took a deep breath spinning her chair back around and opening the drawer to her desk, grabbing something out of it.

"rika, catch." she simply said as she turned around and tossed a small, thin, rectangular box over to the redhead. the girl's violet eyes widened as the box landed in her lap. amari nodded her head before getting up from her chair and walking over to the boys with two more boxes in her hand. 

"one for you." she said, handing the box in her right hand to the brown haired boy. takato glanced up and took the box from the girl's hand, looking at it curiously.

"and the other for you." she said, handing the box in her left hand to the blue haired boy. henry looked up at her with a small smile on his face before taking the box from her hand. 

"i'm assuming you gave the others theirs?" he asked as he watched amari walk back to her seat. the plum haired girl nodded her head as she sat down, crossing her legs over one another. "ryo was the first to get his." she stated. "then kazu, kenta, and jeri." she added. "made some for ai and mako too, but i went to see them instead them coming to me." she finished. the red haired girl raised an eyebrow at amari.

"made?" she pondered. "what did you make?" she asked. amari hummed at her question as she glanced over at her. "take a look for yourself." she beamed. "i'm not stopping you guys from opening them." she added. "i'm actually quite proud of these." she mused. 

"go on, open them!" she chirped.

both takato and rika took a quick look at each other before looking down at their respective boxes. rika being the bolder one of the two, she opened hers first and let out an audible gasp. amari smiled softly at the girl's reaction. 

the brown haired boy looked down at his box and opened it. his red eyes widened as he saw a bracelet with various dragon, lizard, and garnet charms on it. he took note of one of the dragon charms, as it resembled his most precious friend. his now teary eyes wandered up to the plum haired girl.

"a-amari, th-"

"we all have one." the girl interrupted, raising up her right wrist. on her wrist displayed a charm bracelet similar to takato's. hers had an array of different sized stars on it, along with a rabbit charm that resembled lunamon and moonstone charms. "well, ours-" she paused, gesturing towards henry, takato, and herself. "are bracelets." she stated. "i made rika a pair of earrings instead." she informed as she looked over at the red haired girl. "you may have noticed that one of them is a stud while the other is a drop." she stated, gaining the girl's attention. "i thought it would look cool for you." she smiled. "y'know since you're the cooler one out of-"

"thanks amari." rika blurted out, startling the young girl. "i really appreciate this." she added. the plum haired girl nodded her head. "you're welcome." she replied. her brown eyes wandered over to the blue haired boy. 

"let me know what suzie thinks of hers." she said. henry rolled his eyes at the girl.

"she loved the lopmon doll you made for her." he started. "so i don't know why you think she wouldn't like this." he added. takato blinked in confusion at his friend's words.

"i thought you said that ryo was the first one to get his." he said, glancing over at amari. the younger tenya hummed softly at her friend's observation. 

"oh, i lied." she chuckled. "henry and suzie had swung by the week before i gave ryo his." she informed the boy. "i had made suzie a lopmon doll and i had just finished henry's bracelet." she added. "so technically, he got his first." she finished. the red haired girl scoffed at the other girl.

"could've just said that to begin with."

"but i forgot." amari chuckled. the girl immediately stopped her laughter as she felt a familiar presence. the brown haired boy across from her looked up at her in confusion.

"you alright, mari?"

"huh?" she asked as she looked back at her friend. "oh. yeah, i'm fine." she reassured as she reached over and touched her shoulder. 

"i love you, amari!" lunamon's final words yelled out, causing said girl to smile to herself.

'i love you too, lu.' she thought as her eyes wandered up. 'i love you to the moon and back.' 

_______________________________

*claps hands*

and this concludes the such a starry girl!

i have to say, i thoroughly enjoyed writing this book! even if it did take me almost two years to finish. 

(fun fact, i started this book on june 13th of 2020)

at first, i wasn't too sure about writing a digimon book. i had completely scrapped my last three and felt like i needed to move on from writing another one. but i rewatched tamers and i had an old oc for it. so, i ended up biting the bullet and making a story for it.

and now look at how this book flourished! it's now complete and it sequel is in the works!

i really appreciate all the love you all have shown for this story and i hope the continued support will be there for the second book.

i will see you all in the next book! goodbye!

-cee