𝘵𝘦𝘯- 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘰

the plum haired girl gazed at the card in her hand.

"why are you giving me this again?" she asked her older brother. the black haired boy smiled at his sister. "you're into that sort of thing, right?" he asked, earning a head nod from amari. "might as well give you a hand me down from the old days." he chuckled, turning around. "i found it lying around in my room." he informed, grabbing his bag. "i'm off to weekend practice." he stated, opening the door. "see ya, kid." he said, walking out and closing the door behind him. the young girl blinked, looked back down at the card.

"it looks kinda...useless.." she muttered, grabbing her digivice. she swiped the card through halfway, hearing a noise causing her to take the card out. "wait in the..." she said, watching the once useless looking card change into a useful blue one.

"mari, what's that?" her digimon partner asked, looking at the blue card. the young girl looked over at lunamon. " a phenomenon.." she muttered, placing the card in her pouch.

_________________________

"sorry i'm late." amari said, walking over to the group of kids. "took you long enough, space case." the red haired girl said, watching the plum haired girl walk over. the dark skinned girl gave the red haired girl a chuckled. "juussst when i thought you were gonna change over our vacay..." she muttered quietly. the blue haired boy walked up to her. "so, the same thing happened to you?" he asked. the young girl nodded, reaching into her card pouch. "yeah." she answered, showing him the blue card. "tamaki said that it was apart of his deck when he started playing the game." she said. "he never used it though." she informed, staring at the card. henry looked over at the dark green haired boy. "kenta was traded the card by a classmate." he informed. "he never asked the other person." he informed. the plum haired girl hummed.

"interesting..." she muttered.

_________________________

"he wore number seven." a brunette boy informed henry. "him on the other side of town." he informed, jabbing a thumb in the opposite direction.

_______________________

"and the young detectives set of in their journey." the bown haired boy said, staring out of the window of the train. the plum haired girl bounced her leg as she stared at the blue card in her hand. "in hopes of finding answers to the great blue card mystery." takato finished. the blue haired boy shook his head. "this isn't a game." he told his friend. the plum haired girl nodded, looking out the window.

_____________________

"so, he hangs near the big steps?" the plum haired girl asked a brown haired boy. the kid nodded.

_____________________

the plum haired girl sighed as she sat across from the three tamers. "mari, are you okay?" her digimon partner whispered. the young girl nodded, placing her head on the window. "i'm fine." she muttered.

_________________________

"actually..." a brown haired boy started. "i found that card in akihabara." he informed. the plum haired girl's golden brown eyes widened. "where in akihabara?" the blue haired boy in front of her asked. the other boy opened his mouth. "by the electronics." he informed. "uh why?" he asked, tilting his head. the plum haired girl nodded. "thank you!" she said, rushing down the steps. the two boys followed after her. "wait!" the other boy exclaimed, standing up.

"what's so important about that card?" he asked, catching everyone's attention. "i wasn't even sure if it was a real one." he admitted. the blue haired boy turned to the boy. "i was thinking the same thing until i got it checked out." he informed. "it's acutally very rare." he said. the boy snapped his fingers. "i knew it!" he said under his breath. the red haired girl walked up the steps, staring at the boy.