𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯: 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘶𝘵!

"lu, what's happening to you!" the plum haired girl exclaimed as she watched her partner quickly fade out of existence. the moon-inspired digimon tilted her head as her body became fully tangible. "amari..." she muttered quietly, looking at her tamers. the dark skinned girl frowned as she looked up at the buildings.

"i don't like any of this..." she mumbled. she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. she pulled it out of her pocket, answering it. "yeah?" she asked, tilting her head. "amari, meet us at the hypnos building." a voice said. the young girl tilted her head. "okay.." she said, ending the call. amari looked down at her digimon partner.

"let's go."

__________________

as both amari and lunamon approached the tall building, fog began enter their line of sight. "it's a digital field!" the digimon exclaimed. the dark skinned girl frowned, reaching into her pocket and grabbing her glasses. "i definitely don't like this." she mumbled, putting on her glasses. her golden brown eyes wandered up to see the other three tamers. "guys, what's going on?" she asked. the redhead turned towards amari. "amari, quick." she said. "pull out your digivice." she finished. the plum haired girl nodded and reached into her pocket. her eyes widened as she saw the data reader pop up. "a-a digimon?" she stammered, looking up. "up there?" she asked, staring at the top of the building. the other girl nodded, looking back at her digivice. "i don't get it." she muttered. "why aren't we getting anything?" she wondered.  the plum haired girl furrowed her eyebrows.

"we're in a digital field." she stated. the brown haired boy nodded. "there has to be something there!" he exclaimed. the red haired held a hand up, signalling them to be quiet. "there you are." she said, looking at the digimon that came into frame. amari looked down at her digivice. "there isn't any data!" she exclaimed, looking up. "what kind of digimon is this?" the redhead asked. the plum haired girl watched as terriermon hopped off henry's head.

"who cares?!" he exclaimed, landing on the ground. "what's he gonna do, bite me?" he asked, looking back at henry. "we can take him!" he exclaimed. "you ready?" he asked henry. the blue haired boy nodded. amari shook her head. she took a few steps ahead. "lu and i got this." she said. the red haired girl scowled, taking a few steps. "i'm coming with you!" she exclaimed. the plum haired girl looked back at rika and smiled. "thanks." she said as rika ran up to her.

"rika!" takato exclaimed, throwing a card to her. "you can use this card!" he exclaimed. the red haired girl looked back and caught the card.

"digi-modify!" she exclaimed, swiping the card through her digivice. "digivolution activate!"

the plum haired girl watched as lunamon hopped out of her arms. "ready, lu?" she asked. the moon-inspired digimon nodded.

"digi-modify!" she said, swiping the card through her digivice. "digivolution, activate!"

"lunamon digivovle to... lekismon!" lunamon exclaimed, evolving into her champion form.

"be careful up there, ok?" amari told lekismon. the tall rabbit digimon looked back at her tamer and smiled softly. "i'll be fine." she said, squatting down. "i'll be back before you know it." she said before springing up to the top of the building.

"it's huge.." the red haired girl stated, looking down at her digivice. the plum haired girl watched as the tiger-like digimon repeatedly hit kyubimon.

"tear arrow!" lekismon exclaimed, shooting an ice arrow at the digimon. the other digimon growled, using his tail to break the arrow. "lekismon!" she exclaimed, watching the rabbit digimon get hit. the tiger like digimon growled and ran over to kyubimon and attacked her next. both girls watched as their respective digimon partners de-digivolved in the air.