𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦: 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

"man, who knew terriermon had it in him!" takato exclaimed, slowly retracting his statement when he saw the look on henry's face. "hey, don't worry about it." he said, placing a hand on his shoulder. " look at it this way." he started. "gargomon didn't hurt anyone. that girl's fine." he stated. the plum haired girl stared down at the ground, hand on her cheek.

'maybe she's fine physically...but she was definitely scared...' she thought, lightly rubbing the spot that the redhead hit. the moon-inspired digimon looked up at her tamer. "mari?" she asked, tilting her head. the young girl blinked and looked down at lunamon. "yeah lu?" she asked. the white digimon hopped up. " are you okay?" she asked. "you've been really quiet since we left that parking garage." she mentioned. the brown haired boy looked over at the plum haired girl. "she's right." he said. "what's on your mind, amari?" he asked. the young girl's golden brown eyes wandered over to henry's digimon partner, who was currently standing on his gatling gun hands.

"he's worrying me." she lied. the big floppy eared digimon frowned. "can i stop now?" he asked, trembling. "this is a real pain in the neck." he stated. the plum haired girl smiled, walking over to him and squatting down to look at him. "no can do buddy." she said, tapping his nose. "henry can't take you home when you're big." she stated. the blue haired boy nodded. "she's right, you know." he said. "i can't bring you home as gargomon." he said. the plum haired girl glanced down at her watch. "i gotta go." she sighed, grabbing lunamon. "i'll see you guys tomorrow." she muttered, walking away.

_____________________________________________

"sis!" a voice exclaimed happily as the plum haired girl walked into the apartment. her golden brown eyes blinked as she saw her older brother sitting on the couch, watching t.v. " hey tamaki." she said, closing the door behind her. "you didn't have practice today?" she asked, walking behind the couch. the black haired boy shook his head. "nope." he said, looking back his younger sister. "it got cancelled today." he informed, smiling at her. the young girl felt her face heat up.

"what?" she asked nervously. the older brother shook his head. "nothing." he said, turning back around. the plum haired girl shrugged. "okay..." she murmured, beginning to walk to her room. "where's mama?" she asked. the older boy blinked, turning his head. "she went to get some stuff from the store." he informed. amari nodded, opening the door to her room. "if i'm needed, i'll be in my room." she said, closing the door behind her.

"mari?" the moon-inspired digimon pondered, looking up at her partner. the plum haired girl placed lunamon on her bed. she sighed, sitting down at her desk. she bent down, grabbing a container. she placed it on her desk, opening it and grabbing something.

"what are you doing?" lunamon asked, hopping on amari's desk. the plum haired girl's golden brown eyes wandered over to her partner and smiled. "gonna do some jewelry making." she said, grabbing an array of chains and charms. the moon-inspired digimon pink eyes glimmered in awe. "pretty!" she gasped as the charms scatter on her desk. amari smiled at her partner.

"wanna help me choose the chain and the charms?" she asked, causing the digimon to look up at the girl. "yes please!" she exclaimed. amari giggled, pulling over the chain hook. "gold, silver, rose gold or black?" she asked. the moon-inspired digimon raised her hand, fiddling with the rose gold chain. "this one!" she exclaimed. the plum haired girl pulled off the chain. "now, bracelet, necklace, or anklet?" she asked. lunamon blinked, tilting her head. "bracelet." she said. the young girl smiled, sorting out the rose gold chains to find one perfect for a bracelet. she grabbed one, placing it on the desk and putting the other ones back on the hook.

"now, for the charms." amari smiled, looking over at the abundance of charms. "what theme shall we go for?" she asked. the white digimon placed a paw on her cheek. "maybe...a spacey theme!" she smiled. the young girl smiled, looking for charms. "i have a few stars and a couple of planets." she stated. "how big do you want the stars to be?" she asked. lunamon blinked, looking over at the box.

"maybe-"

"i'm home!" a feminine voice exclaimed. the plum haired girl sighed, immediately cleaning up her stuff. "guess we'll have to cut this short." she mumbled softly, sliding the rose gold chain behind her desktop. she tidied up her desk and placed the container back on top of her shelf. the moon-inspired digimon frowned as her partner sat at her desk, staring at the blank computer screen.

__________________________________

lmao, short chapter but