𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦: 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘮𝘰𝘯

-elsewhere, in a castle in the sky-

"you're not going down there, are you?" a short green haired digimon asked the cloaked digimon. saturmon turned his head over to the digimon, nodding his head. "i have to." he said, looking back down at the scene below them. "zhuqiaomon's wreaking enough havoc as is." he stated. venusmon frowned at the phoenix digimon's actions. 

"maybe if he didn't send in the devas, then none of them wouldn't have been destroyed..." she murmured. the short digimon frowned, her red eyes wandering over to the taller blonde digimon. "he had it coming to him." she spat. "we warned him the consequences but did he listen to us?" she asked as she crossed her arms over her chest. "and now look at him, fighting the tamers for absolutely no reason." she finished. 

"now minervamon.." another digimon spoke, gaining the short digimon's attention. a masked digimon strolled over to her, placing a hand on her shoulder. "i understand you feel frustrated...but you shouldn't be so upset about it." she stated. minervamon frowned at the taller digimon's words.

"junomon, do you hear yourself right now?" she asked as she looked at the digimon. "i shouldn't be upset at the sovereign disobeying our master's words?" she questioned, narrowing her eyes. "that right there deserves death!" 

"and that not something we need in such a critical time." saturmon spoke, shutting up minervamon. "us digimon need to help one another to find this unseen evil and put an end to it." he stated. another digimon, one plated in golden armor, nodded his head at his master's words. "then what are you going to do?" he asked. letting out a loud sigh, the cloaked digimon glanced back down at the scene before him.

"i'm gonna knock some sense into him."

"then let us come with you!" amari voice exclaimed, startling the olympians. the cloaked digimon sighed once more and turned around, watching the young girl and her digimon partner run towards him. "those are our friends down there that he's hurting!" she frowned. "let us come!"

"little one, it's not safe." venusmon stated, looking down at the plum haired girl. "you're still recovering an-"

"i'm fine!" amari shouted. "those headaches are completely gone." she stated. minervamon frowned at amari's words. "you think you can handle the sovereign?" she asked, gaining the dark skinned tamer's attention. "zhuqiaomon is nothing like his surbordinates." she stated. 

"we never said we were was going to fight him." lunamon stated. 

"what do you plan on doing then, great oracle?" the gold armor digimon asked. amari sighed loudly as she walked over to the cloaked digimon, her brown eyes watching the situation down below worsened. 

"i wanna talk to zhuqiaomon..." she muttered softly. "there's gotta be something we can do other than fight each other." she said. "we're all on the same team trying the find this unknown evil." she stated as she looked up at saturmon. "i'd rather us work together than fight one another." she finished. the cloaked digimon next to her let out a long sigh before looking down at her.

"you're not going to take no for an answer, are you?"

the plum haired girl lips curved up into a small smile at saturmon's words. she shook her head and glanced over at her digimon partner. 

"lu, c'mon." 

the moon rabbit digimon smiled and hopped over the girl, pouncing into her arms. "we're ready when you are." the young girl said as she looked up at the cloaked digimon once more. sighing one last time, saturmon bent down with an extended hand and allowed the two of them to hop in it. 

"master, you cannot be-"

"you heard the great oracle." the master said, looking back at his subordinates. "she's very adamant on stopping this fight." he said, looking down at the human and her digimon partner. "are you two ready?" he asked, earning a nod from the both of them. saturmon slowly began to close his glowing yellow eyes and disappearing before his subordinates.

-down below-

"pyro sphere!"

"terrier tornado!"

the plum haired tamer watched as both terriermon and guilmon landed their attacks on the phoenix digimon, only for the oversized bird to laugh haughtily at their weak attacks. "your efforts are futile!" he roared. "surrender, you can't possibly win!" he shouted. the female tamer in saturmon's hand scowled at his words. cupping her hands around her mouth, she inhaled deeply.

"hey you overgrown turkey!" the young girl shouted, startling the tamers that were inside of taomon's talisman spell. "that voice..." the brown haired boy muttered as he looked up. his red eyes widened as he saw their plum haired friend being carried down to zhuqiaomon by another digimon. "it's amari and lunamon!" he shouted as he pointed up at them. the other three tamers watched in awe as the digimon stopped just mere inches before the phoenix, only for the sovereign to narrow his beady eyes at them. 

"saturmon..." he hissed, his four red eyes wandering down to the tiny human in his hand. the clockwork digimon shook his head at the sovereign, disappointed with his actions. "zhuqiaomon, i told you not to interfere, did i not?" he asked. the bird digimon sneered at his superior.

"and what you suggested didn't help, now did it?"

both amari and lunamon narrowed their eyes at the firebird, taking note of the unwanted attitude the clockwork digimon was given. the twins looked at each other and then up at their younger cousin. "she's definitely sensing zhuqiaomon's attitude." the older twin spoke, earning a nod from his brother. "i say she'll crack in three minutes." yuzuru whispered. asahi looked over at him. "so generous." he smirked as he looked up. "i'm only giving her a minute." he stated. 

"this is not your matter, oh great one." the phoenix digimon huffed, looking up at the sky. "your duties are only on lliad." he stated. the plum haired girl rolled her eyes at the firebird. "you do realize that whatever happens down here also happens up there, right?" she asked as she placed her hands on her hips. "you causing a ruckus down here is causing a ruckus up there." she stated. "it's common sense." she finished. zhuqiaomon huffed once more before looking down at the human to stood in the clockwork digimon's hand.

"a lowly human has no reason to tell me what's common sense." he sneered. the moon rabbit digimon shook her head at his words. 

"isn't it your duty, along with all the sovereigns, to protect the digital as much as possible without the help of saturmon and the olypmians?" she asked. "and if you did needed help from them, you wouldn't shy away from it." she stated. before zhuqiaomon could utter out a single word, another voice interjected.

"the both of them are completely correct." the voice boomed, startling the humans and their digimon. descending from the sky above was a long blue colored dragon. the cloaked digimon's eyes glanced over at the dragon. "it's been awhile, azulongmon." he stated, watched the dragon digimon nod his head. "i apologize for meeting on these terms, sire." he stated, his eyes wandering over to the other sovereign. "and like he said, the both of them are correct." he stated. "without them, we would be obsolete." he finished. the phoenix growled lowly.

"i'm being scolded for what is right?"

"you're being scolded for not listening to the orders that were given to you." the clockwork digimon stated as he glared at him. "fighting the humans? do you not know that they are on our side?" he spat.

"they destroyed my subordinates!"

"true." azulongmon stated. "but they attacked the humans first." he noted. "under your orders, might i add." the cloaked digimon stated. the plum haired tamer smiled triumphantly as she glanced down at her digimon, who wore the same expression on her face.

'check and mate.' the both of them thought before looking down at the firebird.

"now," amari started, gaining the phoenix sovereign's attention. "since we're all on the same team, let's figure things out as a collective as opposed to individually." she stated. 

____________________________

ahaha my brain is slowly losing its creativity