𝘴𝘪𝘹: 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘪𝘯

the plum haired girl sighed as she stared out the balcony of her apartment. "this is really messing with me." she muttered, pinching the bridge of her nose. the moon-inspired digimon hopped on the table and stared at her partner.

"are you still thinking about the whole rika and renamon situation?" she asked, tilting her head. the young girl nodded, leaning back on the couch. "it's buggin' me lu." she stated, looking at her partner. "rika literally said renamon was her friend." she said. "then the next minute she hates digimon." she continued. "i don't know if the whole icedevimon situation as a whole just spooked her, but that shouldn't had determined her thought." she finished. lunamon blinked at her tamer and shrugged. "maybe." she said simply. the young girl let out a frustrated groan. 

"lu, wanna go on a walk?"

_____________________________________

amari inhaled the night air as she walked. the white digimon in her arms looked up at her and gave her a small smile. "you feel better now?" she asked quietly. the young girl exhaled and looked down at her partner. "a little bit, yeah." she stated. amari's golden brown eyes wandered up at the sky. "the stars are shining tonight." she stated. the moon-inspired digimon blinked and looked up at the sky.

"hey amari?" she asked, grabbing her tamer's attention. "yeah, lu?" she asked, looking back down at the digimon. "why are you so fascinated with stars?" she asked. amari tilted her head and looked back at the sky as they walked.

"honestly? i don't know." she admitted. " from what my brother told me, i've always been interesting in the stars." she informed. the moon-inspired girl tilted her head. "really?" she asked. the plum haired girl nodded. "as a kid, dad and mom took me out on night strolls." she stated, smiling at the memory. "dad would always point out constellations to me, too." she informed. her digimon partner smiled at her. she took a deep breath, only to frown immediately right after.

"mari..." she began. "there's a digital field near by." she informed. the plum haired girl frowned, reaching into the pocket of her hoodie. "so much for a trip down memory lane." she muttered. "lead the way, lunamon."

_______________________________

the plum haired girl placed her sunglasses on as she entered the foggy area.

"let's get this over wit-"

she was cut off by a loud shriek. amari looked up to see bird-like digimon flying towards them. "diamond storm!" a familiar voice exclaimed, causing the plum haired girl to turn around. "renamon?!" she exclaimed, watching her attack hit the digimon. amari grabbed her digivice to get a read on it.

"harpymon." she stated. "she's a nasty little digimon with a screech to match." she finished, looking back up at the digimon. "lu, i don't care what renamon says." she said. "you go help her right now." she ordered. the small digimon nodded and hopped out of amari's arms.

"demi dart!" the moon-inspired digimon exclaimed, aiming dark needles at harpymon.

the dark skinned girl's golden brown eyes looked around for the fox digimon's owner. "where's rika?" she asked. her ears perked at the sound of footsteps.

"renamon's in a fight!" a familiar voice exclaimed. the plum haired girl turned around. "guys!" she exclaimed. the brown haired boy looked over at amari. "you're here too?" he asked. the young girl nodded. "yeah, literally been here for at least 5 minutes." she informed. "did you guys see rika on your way here?" she asked frantically, looking back at lunamon an renamon. the blue haired boy behind her shook his head. "we haven't." he informed.