𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯- 𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘺𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 (𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰)

fair warning! i will be time skipping! in this chapter, the tenyas and their partners will be reunited with takato, henry, and terriermon.

__________________________________

-about two days later-

"uno."

"are you serious?!" asahi yelled, standing up and staring down at his brother's last card. yuzuru scowled, holding the card in his chest. "sit down, you sore loser!" he shouted. 

amari only groaned at her cousins behavior. "i swear they act like children..." she murmured, strolling over to the projection that rested at the podium. "mr. mizuno?" she questioned, leaning against the podium. the blonde haired man slowly looked up at her, giving her a tired smile. "what is it, little lady?" he asked, tilting his head. the girl pointed at the doors that were closed shut. "can lunamon and i stroll around for a bit?" she asked. the projection nodded his head, gesturing to the doors. "go right on ahead." he said. amari smiled before turning back around to her digimon partner. 

"we got the okay, lu."

"on it!" the rabbit like digimon exclaimed before hopping up off of the table. she slid her way up the steps. "lunamon, wait for me." the dark skinned girl said, strolling over to the stairs. her golden brown eyes wandered to kotemon and kudamon, who stared at their partners.

"do you two have everything handled from here?" 

"yeah." the masked digimon said, nodding his head. "just let us know if anyone from out group comes." the ferret-like digimon said, looking over at amari. the young girl nodded her head before walking up to the doors. "lu, you ready?" she asked her digimon. the white creature nodded her head as she looked up at her tamer. the plum haired girl nodded her head before opening the door to traverse through the library that was connected to the lecture hall. 

"i wonder if anyone from out group will show up today?" the young girl muttered softly as she slowly walked through an aisle of bookcases. the digimon next to her nodded her head. "i hope so." she started. "i'm sick of just hanging around yuzu and asa." she stated. her tamer chuckled at her partner's remark.

"me too."

"man, this is like a studying nightmare." a familiar voice stated, catching the pair off guard. "you couldn't get through these books even if you read them for a hundred years." the voice said.

"make it two hundred for you." a quirkier voice piqued. 

the plum haired girl's eyes widened. her lips curved into a big smile as she ran in the next aisle. 

"mari!" her digimon partner cried out as she followed after her. 

"guys!" she blurted out, grabbing the attention of takato, henry, and terriermon. the digimon on the blue haired boy's head smiled as she ran towards them. "mari!" he exclaimed. "is it really you?" he asked, tilting his head. the young girl nodded her head happily, reaching over and poking both terriermon and henry.

"it's really you guys!" she exclaimed, going over and poking the gogglehead next. she furrowed her eyebrows, realizing a certain red digimon not beside him. "where's guilmon?" she asked the boy worriedly. takato sighed, shaking his head. "it's long story." he muttered.

"why are you here, amari?" the blue haired tamer asked, gaining the girl's attention. "where are your cousins?" he asked. the girl glanced over at him. "we're here in hopes to find everyone." she stated. "speaking of, where is everyone?" she asked. henry sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. "it's a long story..." he muttered. amari furrowed her eyebrows. she took a deep breath before turning back around.