𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦: 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱

the plum haired girl yawned as she waited to board the bus.

"lu..."

"i did, amari.." her digimon partner muttered, looking up at her tamer. "i tried to wake you up twice. you pushed me off the bed." she informed. the young girl groaned tiredly. "not use to waking up early?" a voice asked, grabbing the dark skinned girl's attention. she shook her head. "no..." she said sleepily. she blinked and looked up at her classmate. "any word on takato?" she asked. the blue haired boy blinked and looked back. "good question." he said. "my question is how is he gonna sneak guilmon on the bus." he pondered. his partner on his back shrugged. "if guilmon keeps eating the way he's eating, he might not even fit." he snickered. henry shook his head as he saw the brown haired boy ran into frame. "there he is." he smiled. the plum haired girl grumbled a bit before turning her head. she rubbed her eyes a bit as she saw a familiar red digimon hidden behind takato's classmates.

"ah..." she muttered, looking over at the brown haired boy. "that's his plan." she said, watching the boy talk to his teacher while his classmates boarded the bus with guilmon. "he's clever." henry said. terriermon shook his head. "and she's easily distracted." he said, earning a high five from amari. "hey, be a nice stuffed animal." his tamer warned. with that, both henry and amari boarded the bus with their digimon.

"hey!" the rabbit digimon exclaimed, pointing. the blue haired boy looked down at his partner. "what is it?" he asked. lunamon looked up at henry. "calumon's here!" she chirped. the plum haired girl looked up and saw a familiar white and purple digimon. the cute digimon spotted the two tamers and waved at them.

"i saved you some seats!" he whispered-yelled happily. the plum haired girl moved without hesitation to the seats. "let's hope he doesn't cause any trouble." the blue haired boy said, following the plum haired girl.

_______________________________

after the long bus ride, the school finally arrived at the campsite.

amari sipped the last little bit of her water before she placed her thermos down. she grabbed her bag and grabbed her container of jewelry supplies.

"terriermon, slow down." she heard her digimon partner say. "you might get a stomachache."

"she's right." his tamers smirked. "if not, i might have to make a call to nurse suzie." he snickered. the rabbit digimon swallowed his food, suppressing a cough. the blue haired boy looked down at his digimon, immediately pouring some tea into the cap of his thermos. "i was kidding, buddy." he said, handing him the cap. 

___________________________________

"wait, kazu? being nice?" she asked, walking in front of the two boys on the bridge. "you sure that you weren't in an alternate reality where he was nice?" she asked. the brown haired boy nodded. "i thought the same thing." he stated. "i swear i had to make sure that he said the right thing." he finished. the blue haired boy shook his head at the two other tamers. "still, that was nice of kazu." he stated. takato looked back at henry. "yeah, kazu being nice for a change." he said. the dark skinned girl watched as lunamon played with guilmon, calumon, and terriermon. she blinked, remembering the pieces of jewelry in her pocket.

"oh right!" she exclaimed, reaching into her pants pocket. the four digimon looked up at her. "what is it, amari?" terriermon asked, running to her. the plum haired girl smiled, kneeling down to him. "i made some things for you guys during lunch." she informed, revealing the array of jewelry in her hand. " you don't have to wear them if you don't want to." she said. "i just wanted to show you all my gratitude for everything." she smiled, grabbing the small anklet. she froze, hearing a loud squawk.