Highway 2 H3LL {i no sum of u were waitin fer it ;)}

"Heyyy-Ichigo!" Kaitey wrapped her arms around Ichigo's shoulders as he sat in his booth, eating his pan made cakes. (For those of you who don't know what Pan Made Cakes are: Pan Made Cake = Normal version of pancakes. Seeing as I am NOT normal, this is what they are referred to!)

"What is it?" Ichigo huffed out, still mad at her for turning him into a neko.

"I wanted to tell you," she jumped over the back and sat next to him, "that the collar you are wearing gives you the ability of the neko. I have one too!" She moved her blonde hair, and showed Ichigo the bright pink collar. "Once you take it off, the ability dissipates, but only I can remove it."

Ichigo glared at her, "Then take it off!"

"Don wanna! And another thing," Kaitey looked at Ichigo with sincerity in her eyes, "Make sure Shiro-nii wears a condom when you two are doing the naughty!"

Ichigo spluttered out his food, and growled at her, his ears flat, "What the hell kid!"

"What's all the commotion aibu?" Shiro had walked up to the booth after he had finished his cigarette outside.

"N-nothing!" Ichigo was blushing furiously.

"I was telling Ichi-nii that you would have to wear a condom when you guys do the naughty! If you don't, Ichigo will get knocked up since he's a neko. And I'm pretty sure you're the one who spears his bum!" Kaitey sounded so monotone about it, but her small smile stayed on her face.

Shiro grinned wickedly at Kaitey's words, "Yes, that would be me."

"Shiro!" Ichigo waked Shiro upside the head, "Remember her age!"

"What! She's twenty years old, her maturity is child-like!"

"Got that right." Beth had walked up along with Sammy, carrying their food, and sat down in front of Ichigo.

"So what's going on over here that's making Ichigo's tail twist into knots?" Sammy ate her fries in amusement, well Beth simply, and slowly, at her pan made cakes.

"I was just telli'n!......" Kaitey started to tell the other two, but Ichigo reached up, and covered her mouth just in time.

"Nothing. At. All." ichigo said with a tight smile.

Kaitey whined and wriggled out of his grip, and crawled under the table to sit in between her sisters. Once over there, she grabbed one of Sammy's fries, and nibbled on it with a scowl on her face, "I just wanted to tell them..."

"No!" Ichigo growled out.

"Aww, Ichi. Don't be so stiff with a kid, unless ya know," Shiro leaned into Ichigo's neck, and whispered in his ear suductively, "it's with me. Then ya can be as stiff as ya want."

Ichigo blushed hard, and scooted away from Shiro, his bangs hiding his face.

After that montage of eating, glaring, and pervy jokes thrown at Ichigo; they were on the rode once again. Shiro, after a LOT of whining, got Ichigo to sit in front to drive the Yamaha. Shiro enjoyed this immensely, once in a while grinding against Ichigo's ass, making the male in front of him moan, growl, then yell at him for distacting his attention from the road.

"So this is the friggin reason you made me drive huh!" Ichigo yelled over the howling wind.

"How did ya know!" Shiro acted shocked and licked Ichigo's neck. Yes the helmets were put away, meaning they were hanging from their arms. Also part of Shiro's plan. ☆v☆.

"Knock it off Shiro!"

"Nooooo!" Shiro yelled like a child, making Ichigo more agitated.

♡♥TIME SKIP! Cuz ya no, wat else can happen in this scene? Whats that? Smut? Lemon? Huh! U guys are perverts! ☆v☆♡♥

After a looooooooooong day on the road, the possie (dnt judge, the bible says not 2 ;p) had shut down their machines of awesom, and stopped at an Inn in Philadelphia. The group of girls wanted, and INSISTED, Shiro and Ichigi sleep in the honeymoon suite. Ichigo had begrudgingly said yes, while Shiro got those perverted stars in his eyes. (Ya no wat im talkin bout right? Well ya better! Or ill find u, nd eat all ur presents!)

After that argument, the Crimson Typhoon left to their room down the hall, while Shiro practicaly flew through the door with his arms, legs, and head swung back while his torso flew in.

"Jesus Shiro! Canr you open a door like a normal being for once!"

Shiro was admiring the white satin bed sheets with red rose petals on the king sized bed, then he turned to Ichigo, that star still in his eye, and grabbed the unexpecting berry's arm. He pulled him into the room with a small yelp in pursuit.

"I can walk by myself thank you!" Ichigo pulled his arm away, then he got serious, real serious. He sat down on the bed, and looked Shiro in the eye.

"Shiro, how did you get Zero's venom out of me? How can i remember the things that we did and shared? Im so confused, with all this that it's fiving me a headache." Ichigo had leaned forward, strangling his bright hair with his tan hands.

Shiro had gone into the mode that happens once in a blue moon for him, he sat next to Ichigo, and calmly stated, "After you freaked out about us sleeping together, remember when you drank my blood, the blood from my life line?" He held his hand out for emphasis.

"Yes."

"Well, the life line contains your memoeies, your passion, your hate, your life. When you drank that blood, it was sent through your system to eat away all the traces of those two being's evil in your body. So in turn, Zero's venom would be eaten away."

In the midst of Shiro talking, Ichigo had grown tired, and rested his head against Shiro's shoulder. He fell asleep after he whispered out a 'thank you'.

Shiro tucked him into bed, then sat on the love seat across the room to watch over him. Shiro had slept last night, so tonight he wouldn't have to sleep.

"Oh the grip you have on my soul, you don't even know the strength of said grip. For when you turn to hate me, is when my end, my fall, my demise will rear it's ugly head, and take me to hell." Shiro whispered out to his sleeping mate, his love, his everything.

*Okay! Sorry that took so long, but had chistmassy things ta do. And fyi! Merry Christmas my lovely readers! Im not one who really loves this holiday, but who can say no to all the wrapping paper capes! Lol, till the next chapter lovelies. (Really dramatic deep bow)

Kaitlyn~ boo! U suck!

Me~ ya know wat! Im not always gunna be your perfect bae! (Really dramatic run off crying scene)*