The Seed Of The Plan

Shi sat on the chair in the foyer of his home, contemplating on how Kyo's plan would work. He grit his teeth in agitation when a loud banging sounded from the front door. 

"Kyo!" Shi shouted in agitation and watched as his younger brother appeared next to the door and opened it.

Kyo's growl could be heard all over the first floor as he kicked a man in the stomach, sending him flying into Shi's view. A smack could be heard as another man was ent flying in next to the first. Kyo walked up in front of the two men, his eye glowing with hostility, "Get ready," Kyo reached one hand up to his covered eye, gettting ready to pull the eye patch away, "cause yer gunna die."

Shi appeared next to Kyo, holding his arm still and watching the men on the floor through narrowed eyes, "Save that for later. First, I want to see what they want."

Kyo growled lowly, but obeyed his brother and took a step back, placing his hands into pockets to grip them tightly. He hated the two men laying before him, and he would love to kill them slowly. But he knew that Shi must have something good in mind to keep them alive in his presence. 

Shi bared his fangs, "Stand up." He barked at them, watching them with fierce gold on black eyes.

The man that Kyo had slapped stood up first, his own fangs glinting in the low light, and his eyes narrowed. The man Kyo kicked stood up, his face holding only slight amusement. Standing to his full height, he brushed himself off and held his hand out to Shi, "It's good to see you again Shi."

Shi spat venom, "You will adress me as my title Aizen, or I'll let Kyo do the things he's thinking right now."

Aizen chuckled, "Yes, Kyo is very good at what he does..."

A growl sounding from Kyo and Shi's throats made Aizen take a step back with his hands up, "I mean Shiki. But you must  agree that it's hard to adress multiple Shiki's in one room."

Kyo now stood by his brother,  looking ready to kill, "There would be more Shiki in this room if you hadn't of let Shiro-nii go!"

Zero was the one who growled in response, "We tried, but that damn woman interviened!"

Kyo sneered at Zero, "You let a woman stand inyour way? How pathetic."

"You were almost killed a while ago by a little girl. How does that even work out....Shiki."

Kyo yowled in furry and dove at Zero, tackling the vampire too the ground, punching, and kicking furiously. Zero fought with the same amount of force,and ended up scratching Kyo's cheek, Kyo bit down on Zero's arm, hard. Zero howled in pain, and tried shaking Kyo off. 

When Kyo didn't let go, Zero started to wrip at his own shirt, looking down, black tendrals were seeping through his veins from Kyo's bite. They started making their way up his arm, and the closer they got to Zero's heart, the more it burned like hell.

Screaming and writhing in agony, Zero tried to rip Kyo off with as much force as he possibly could. Thinking it was enough, Shi picked Kyo up by the back of his neck, and held him in the air like a small kitten. And just like a small kitten, Kyo purred in contempt.

Zero held his limp arm carefully, glaring at Shi and Kyo in hatred, "Damn Shiki, you think you can control everyone and everything you see."

Shi raised an eyebrow and grinned as he loosened his grip on Kyo, Zero instantly shut up and stood behind Aizen, glaring at the floor.

Aizen chuckled, his eyes watching Zero, "Next time you pick a fight with a Shiki, you win it, if ya don't, I'll let them kill you."

"yes sir..." Zero grumbled

Aizen turned back to Shi and Kyo, "Now then, I wanted to discuss working with you two again. I know I can get it right this time if you just give me another chance."

Shi dropped Kyo and sauntered up to Aizen, he leaned in close to Aizen's ear, and whispered so sweetly that Aizen shivered, "I could give you another chance, yes. But...." Shi placed his hands around Aizen's neck loosely, "I'm not like Shirosaki. I don't give people chances that have no use to me."

Aizen was about to comment when Shi's grip tightened, and he twisted his neck swiftly until he hear it snap loudly. Shi dropped Aizen's limp body to the floor where it lay for a second, then burst into flame and disappeared. 

Zero had backed up, knowing his time was up. Shi pointed to him casually, "your name is Zero right?"

Zero nodded slowly and Shi grinned slightly, "I can use you to my advantage. I've heard your venom can alter people's reality."

"Actually, that was Aizen-sama." Zero said quietly.

Shi chuckled, "Do you think I'm stupid? I know you're that bastards son, and you have his abilities. You're just a bit more reliable."

Zero nodded, "Yes Shiki-sama. Anything you wish, and it will be done."

Shi smirked, knowing that this would work, "You have a lost pet that I am willing to let you have if you do something for me in return."

Zero tilted his head in confusion and Shi sighed, "he has bright orange hair and a fiery spirit that makes you want to crush it."

Zero's eyes widen in understanding, "Oh! You mean the strawberry!"

Shi sighed again, "Yes. I want you to do something to his mate, then once that's done, you can the brat. Got it?"

Zero licked his lips, and smirked, a dark evil in his eye, "Yes Shiki-sama, it's understood."

I know this one's short but i thought i should get this out there already. Oh! And just a heads up, I am going to be making two other yaoi stories. One of Grimm/Ichi and another of Shi/Ichi. I hope you read and like those ones just as much you guys do this one! Until nxt chapter!