Forgotten Lover

Ichigo's pov. ~

"T..ta...taste me!"

Is this guy nuts! I'm not gunna let him "Taste me"! I shake my head violently, but he grabs my head, making me still. Zero leans closer to my neck where Shiro had left his mark.

"This is that guy's mark huh? Too bad that it's going to become mine."

My body tenses at his breath hitting my neck, then I feel a shiver rush down my spine, "Please stop," my voice sounds quiet and scared, which I was, there's no doubting that.

Zero leans even closer, "I do what I want," then I feel sharp fangs biting into my skin, it finally hits me that he's a vampire. I didn't really think about that before, but now, it's even harder to think with the pain, and pleasure clashing at each other.

A moan escapes my mouth and Zero bites down harder, I can feel my blood trickly down my neck, thick and warm. Zero retracts his fangs from my neck and licks the wound once, then moves over to the other side of my neck, and bites down once again. Does this man plan to suck me dry?

I open my own my mouth, lean my head down, and bite his own neck. At first he tenses, but then I feel a shiver run through his body; I bite down harder, but he just groans in response. Zero finally lets my neck go, a thin line of my blood trickling out of his mouth.

"You sure are feisty," he leans close to my face, "I love it," I begin to protest but his lips met mine, and his tongue pushes through and devours my own.

I try to bite down, but his hand wraps around my throat, causing my mouth to gape open for air, but his tongue still invades my mouth. But, it sends shivers all along my body, it feels good, but wrong; but why does it feel wrong? I'm starting to forget, It feels as though I should be calling out to someone, someone I know, but I can't remember. My thoughts drift away and I give in to Zero, closing my eyes and licking his tongue; his hands loosens around my neck, but it's still hard to breath.

Zero finally pulls away, a string of saliva connecting to our lips; he wipes his thumb across his lip and smirks, "I see why he liked you so much. You really do taste like a strawberry, very tasty."

He? Who is Zero talking about? I feel like I should know, but I don't.

"Oy! If you keep making that adorable, distant facial expression, I might just ream ya' now."

Even though his warning feels wrong, I don't move, or change my expression; I feel too lost to do so.

He leans close to me, inspecting my eyes, "Yep, you're well under now. You'll be pretty obedient for him even though I still want ya'."

I know he is talking about someone else that's here, even though I'm loopy, I know there's trouble stirring, and I don't like it. Without thinking, a mumbled, pleading word leaves my mouth, "Shi..ro.."

My head droops, but I hear Zero tsk above me, "He still remembers him. Damn.... It must just be a distant memory though, or else he would be whining a lot more."

Who is Shiro? I don't remember any one by that strange name. Is he someone Zero knows? This must be some type of trick, I don't know any one by that name. It hurts just trying to dig to find the name, but a thick fog seems to shroud my head.

Right as I'm about to pass out, the door swings open, and someone steps inside. The whole room seems to shift because of this person's aura; it's so heavy, I can hardly breathe. I raise my head and let my mouth gape open, trying to breathe in air.

"Damn, you have a major effect on 'I'm don't ya, Aizen?"

My mind swirled and tipped, everything hurt, I felt like I was suffocating. My eyes are wide open, but it's so hard to see clearly, it's like there's a thick fog covering everything. Finally, I let my head down, and my mouth close.

"Evidently so," the new person in the room sounded a lot more of an authority figure than Zero, in fact, he sounded as if he owned Zero, "So have you done it?"

"He is well maintained. Even if he wanted to fight back, his body won't respond to that wanting, it will only respond to pleasurable touch."

"Your venom amazes me each day Zero, nicely done. And what about the memories?"

"He said his name earlier, but he doesn't know who it belongs to.."

"Don't talk like I'm not here," my voice interrupts Zero speaking to Aizen, "if you're going to talk about someone I don't know, do it somewhere else."

I feel my head pulled up by my hair, and my eyes are met with Zero's violet ones; his face has a bright sneer on it.

"Remember our agreement Ichigo?"

I nod my head slightly, only remembering bits of it.

"Since you gave me a taste, I'll tell you why you're here," he looks to the man named AIzen, then back to me, "you're now our pet, whatever Aizen wishes, he gets, and he wanted you. In time, you will be used as a greater purpose other than a delectable blood supply."

I glare whole heartedly at Zero, but just as suddenly did the shock and angry fly in, did a vacant, lonely feeling replace it. I feel so alone, like there's no one out there for me, or who would die for me. But I feel a slight yearning for someone, but I don't know who it is!

I lock eyes with Aizen and Zero, my expression harder than it had ever been, making myself look more vicious than the most animistic vampire, "I'm no ones pet! I'm my own person, and I would gladly kill you for sounding so arrogant. My love is to one and only one person, and his name is Shi..."

My sentence drags out then stops as Aizen places a hand over my eyes, sending me into a black abyss.

Narrator pov.~

Ichigo's eyes are open but have no light in them, his head lolled back against the back of the chair; he almost looks dead other than the slight rise and fall of his chest. Aizen turns to Zero, glaring; Zero knows what he must do even without having Aizen give him his instructions. Aizen then leaves the room with his head high. Damn bastard.

Zero turns his attention back to the sexy orangette in the chair, "I guess I have to get more physical for you to forget that infernal white bastard," his eyes glow a brighter violet, danger lurking behind their depths.

With little patience, Zero taks out a long, silver blade; the light glinting off it like stars in the sky. He raises the dagger above Ichigo's unmoving body, then, without mercy, Zero plunges the blade deep into Ichigo's gut.

Ichigo's eyes flash, the light flooding back into them, dragging a pained expression along with it. Not long after that, Ichigo lets out a deafening scream, a pain endured howl that nearly split Zero's eardrums. It only makes sense, the blade is no ordinary blade; it has his venom multiplied to it's highest consent on its tip, sending a poison through Ichigo's body.

"SHIIIIIIROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Ichigo screams his lover's name, but Zero quickly covers his mouth with his hand, he knows that Shiro would definitely be able to hear it no matter the distance.

Shiro's pov.~

My eyes flash open at Ichigo's voice, it sounds so pained and distant, but I can definitely hear it. I rise to my feet and start to run in the direction my instincts tell me to go, 'Don't worry Ichigo, I'm coming! Just hold on!'