Family Reunion

This chapter's plot was mainly created by my friend Bethany! (A.K.A. Beth) The main things going on here were her ideas so I hope you guys like it!!

After a long day of Shiro and Grimmjow's squabbling, Sammy finally got the two to sit down for some steak. Even though the two were apart at the table, and Ichigo sitting in Shiro's lap, Shiro and Grimmjow still threw death glares at each other.

In a matter of time, Kaitey's weird ramblings got the mood lightened and now she and Grimmjow are playing while Beth, Sammy, Shiro, and Ichigo watched.

"It's been a while since she was this energetic," Beth commented, watching her sister roll around with Grimmjow, her face almost cracking into a smile.

Sammy grinned, "Grimmjow may get under people's nerves on purpose, but he does make Kaitey extremely happy."

Shiro mumbled something into Ichigo's neck unhappily, making Ichigo sigh; sitting on Shiro's lap was getting tiring. It's not like he didn't like it, it's just that he wanted to be able to move, and when he tried to do that, Shiro would have a tissy fit. So Ichigo just sat and watched the two completely different people, play like they were either family, or close friends.

The grip around Ichigo's waist tightened, "Stop staring or I'll get more angry." Shiro grumbled into Ichigo's neck.

"I wasn't staring, I was watching them play. I find it interesting." Ichigo commented, not fazed by Shiro's mood.

"But we play all the time!" Shiro whined.

Ichigo reddened, 'Not like that!"

"Shiro," Sammy gave Shiro a long look, making Shiro groan loudly as his arms slowly, and stiffly let Ichigo free.

Ichigo smiled and jumped off Shiro's lap, stretching his legs and arms. He closed his eyes and grinned at the sky, that is, until he felt nipping at his neck.

"Shiro....would you stop already?"

"Why would I wanna," the voice that chilled the back of Ichigo's neck was to gruff to be the watery voice of Shiro, "and I'm not no magic snowflake."

It took only a few seconds for growling to come from the front of the house and Grimmjow to be knocked away from Ichigo. Shiro was on Grimmjow in a matter of seconds, pinning him face down to the ground while Shiro's canines grew out and his eyes lit on fire.

"What did I tell you?" Shiro growled in Grimmjow's ear while the later just smirked.

"Snowflake, I think your dick is goin to yer head. One, I ain't no uke that can be pinned down and topped. Two, I was just curious."

Shiro snarled in Grimmjow's ear, "Just cause yer a kitty don't mean you can go pokin yer tail anywhere."

"I think kitten has one to use on himself," Grimmjow chuckled, earning him more pressure on his shoulders. Grimmjow could feel his shoulder blades ready to shatter before Shiro's weight was lifted off of him.

Grimmjow looked up to see Sammy shaking her head at Grimmjow while Shiro went back to sitting next to Beth with a disgruntles Ichigo in his lap. Ichigo's tail was swishing around until Shiro caught it and moved it in front of Ichigo to keep ahold of.

Kaitey came back skipping until she saw Grimmjow and Sammy in a death glare match. She timidly grabbed Grimmjow's arm and pulled, "Come on Grimmy. Let's go play some more..."

Grimmjow reluctantly walked away with Kaitey smiling at her like nothing happened as she laughed. Sammy sighed and sat by Beth, after a bit, Sammy noticed Beth's fingers twitching and looked over her pale face.