Motto Hoshiin Darou (you want more, don't you)

• Dedicado a Ayato Sakamaki!!

'Poke'

A tick mark grew on Ichigo's forehead, his eyes closed tightly, and his lips set in a thin line.

'Poke'

Two more tick marks appeared.

'Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke.............poke....'

"Are you frickin' kiding me!" Ichigo yelled, turning to look at the bewildered face of Shiro. After a few seconds, Ichigo turned away from him, listening to Sammy, Kaitey, and Beth talk.

Shiro watched Ichigo's head as if he was going to pounce, he slowly raised his pointed finger up, bringing it closer.....and closer.........and......'Poke.'

"Alright! That's it!" Ichigo whirled around, his ears flat in aggravation and his tail twitching.

When Ichigo yelled, Shiro had brought his hand back, widened his eyes as if innocent, and gaped his mouth open, "What ever are you talking about Ichigo?"

The innocent facade ended when Shiro grinned, this made a new tick mark appear on Ichigo's forehead, and without hesitation, he flung himself at Shiro. When he felt his body smash against Shiro's, Ichigo grabbed Shiro's shoulders, spun his body around, and sat on Shiro's back, pinning the albino face down.

"Don't make me seem weak Ichi-berry." Shiro chuckled out, grabbing the berry's legs and pulled, making Ichigo loose balance and fall to the side. This gave Shiro enough time to grab Ichigo's legs, and push them back so his feet almost touched the back of his head. Shiro then grabbed the rope Kaitey was holding out, and tied Ichigo's feet together, then brought the rope around the front and tied Ichigo's wrists together in front of him. "How'dya like that?" Shiro snickered as he high fived Kaitey.

"I think," Ichigo gritted out, glaring daggers at the blue carpeted floor, "that when I get out of this, I'm going to shove garlic into your mouth, then press a silver cross to your chest. And then! I'll cut your dick off!"

"So violent! Shiro," Sammy mocked shock by placing a hand over her chest, "you are such a bad role model!"

"Like you're not!" SHiro shouted back, laughing the entire time. Even Beth got in on the fun.

"Careful Shiro. The kitten's about to bite your ankle." Beth said with a smirk.

Sure enough, Shiro looked down to find Ichigo wriggling around, and bringing his bared fangs closer to Shiro's clothed ankle. Shiro mearly chuckled at the sight, "Oi. Ichi, if ya want some blood, ya just gotta ask." Shiro leaned down, and picked up squirming berry.

"Damn it. Put me down! I'm not some young brat that can't do anything for himself!"

Shiro looked down on Ichigo, his face no longer playful, but serene, "Says the vampire who got caught."

Ichigo flinched at the words, and the whole room went silent. Shiro threw Ichigo on the couch, "I'm going on a walk." With that, he left the room, heading to the woods.

Everyone else sat around shocked, not understanding what was with Shiro's sudden change in attitude.

Ichigo looked at Sammy, "D-did I say something wrong?"

Sammy's features softened as she untied Ichigo, "No sweets. Shiro is just going through a lot right now, not like you arn't either though. Man," Sammy sighed as she finished freeing Ichigo, "vampires are so emotional. Especially in heat."

Ichigo blushed, "H-heat?"

"Oh ya!" Sammy exclaimed, snapping her fingers, and smiling innocently, "Vampires are practically animals in a sense of the way, so we go into heat around the time we were created, or whenever our body feels necessary to mate."