Letting Loose

Shiro's pov. ~

My hood is pulled over my head as I walk down the street, people who pass me look at me suspiciously, but move on right away. I smirk to myself as a dark haired woman passes by me in a hurry; I lash out my arm, and grab her by the collar. I pull her back towards my body and sink my fangs into her penetrable skin; she lets out a scream, but I snap her neck, silencing the issue right away. The people around me start to scream and run, 'Do these people think that they can get away from me? How trivial.' My chase begins with an insane laughter, then I'm off to my closest victim.

After an hour of the same screaming and flesh tearing, a pile of bloody bodies piles into the middle of the street, I stand back and admire my work with a smug grin. 

"Not bad.....not bad at all."

Where are the hunters? My patience with them is growing very thin; usually, they would be here to try to ram a stick through my chest, or at least attempt to cut off my head. But no one showed up; my boredom grew so I began to walk away. What a waste of time...I walk past a building with broken windows, nothing pops out in particular, but soon, the sound of a small cry pierces my ears. The sound intrigues me so I investigate.

When I hop through one of the windows, the sound bcomes louder; I walk around a corner, and there sat a small boy in the middle of the room. He is hunched over, his shoulders shaking from the sobs coming out of his mouth. What sticks out the most is his hair; the way it spikes out, and the color. 

the color is a bright, firey orange.

My mind snaps into a memory of Ichigo in my arms, searching for my warmth. Another shows us running through the forest, smacking each other on the back then running; finally, there was the memory of my hand meeting Ichigo's cheek to knock him back to his senses. His blood lust had taken over, and he hadn't come back to me, so I struck him. Blood trickled out his eyes, and down his swollen, red cheek. He looked so hurt and scared, I had done that, me...the one who was supposed to love him.

I shook my head, scattering the memories; I dropped onto my knees and turned the kid around. He let out a yelp of fear, but stayed still, knowing I could kill him. His face...it looked just like Ichigo's as well. I took his chin and tilted it up to make him face me, then I spoke to him in the quietest, most harsh voice I could muster.

"Stop your crying, or I'll kill you right now," I gave him a second to stop then continued, "I want you to go the hunters, tell them what has happened here, every little detail. Tell them to specifically to send Ichigo Kurosaki. If he doesn't show, more towns fall at my power," I let him run to the window, then stopped him, "oh, and one more thing....tell them that Shiro sends his regards."

With that, I let him scurry off; he tripped a few times, but continued to run. I knew he didn't know where the hunters were, but he was smart enough to ask around, that'll get him somewhere. I breathe a deep sigh, and lean against the wall, tracing my finger over my palm, making unknown patterns. 

"Soon, my strawberry, soon you will feel pain worse than venom. You will feel pure heart break."

The sun cast erie shadows over my skin and the walls, and the rays shone through my hair, giving it a firey white and golden color.

Ichigo's pov. ~

It's dark, I can't see anything or anyone. I'm scared and want to call out for help, but my throat clenches every time I open my mouth. Where am I, why is this happening, why can't I see!? 

I feel someone pick up my body and hold me to their chest, carrying me somewhere. The chest feels built and man like; I could decipher that this was a man, and that his intentions were not good. I felt him kick open a metal door, and hear the squeek of metal grinding on metal; he walked through and placed my body on a chair. I could feel him tying my arms behind my back and to the chair, then I felt him place heavy metal chains around my ankles.

Finally, my throat loosened, and I could speak, but it sounded as though my throat was ripped apart by angry dogs, or vampires, "Where......where am I....please..."

That was all I got out before I felt a strong, forceful punch to my gut. I bent over and coughed up blood, pain seared my being, and I felt tears sting the back of my eyes. I can get through this, just don't speak, and you'll be okay...at least....I hope.

My thoughts quickly drifted to Shiro, standing tall and proud with his usual, playful smirk playing across his lips. I wanted to reach out and touch him, I wanted him to hold and protect me. 'Shiro........I need you......where are you?'